剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
已经越界了
Boundary crossed.
而且 如果那个小组对你有用那多好
Besides, it'd be nice if something useful came out of that group.
那个小组确实对我很有用
That group is really useful to me.
更别提 参加这个小组
Not to mention, it's the premium feeder
是进入你看中的那个学校的敲门砖
into the school of your choice.
在外面我没有几个能联♥系♥的朋友
And I don't have a lot of friends that I connect with outside of the house.
我很高兴你去上班
Look, I'm happy that you're working.
我也很高兴除了我和朗达之外
I'm happy that you have a group to connect to
你还和一个小组有联♥系♥
outside of me and Rhoda.
但你一定要去做心理咨♥询♥
But you must start therapy.
你不能抛下我一个人
I can't do all this alone.
快接 妈妈 快接啊
Uh, come on, Mom. Come on!
你好 妈咪
Hi, Mommy!
你好呀 看看你们俩
Oh hi! Look at you two.
太有爱了
Oh, this is so sweet.
对 他终于醒过来了
Yes, he finally woke up.
等等 你什么意思 现在已经四点了
Wait, what do you mean? It's 4:00 o'clock.
这个小男孩累了
This little boy was tired.
所以你就让他睡了五个小时
So you let him sleep for five hours?
我知道这和你打在日程表上的不太一样
Look, I know it's not exactly what you typed up on your itinerary,
但你没法控制一切
but you can't control everything.
他累了 我也累了
He was tired. I was tired.
什么声音 是奥利吗
What is that? Is that Olly?
我不得不把他放到车♥库♥里
I had to put him in the garage.
他一直对我非常凶
He was being very aggressive towards me.
所以你就把他锁在了车♥库♥里吗
So you locked him away in the garage?
你看 你又来了
You see, there you go again.
你干嘛一定要这么霸道呢
Why do you have to be so bossy?
说吧
So.
那个...
That's a...
那是幅好画
That's a nice painting.
应该是只...金钱豹吧
It's supposed to be a... a leopard. Yeah?
尽管我愿意坐在这里
Much as I'd like to sit here
和你讨论我女儿差劲的画
and discuss my daughter's shitty art,
但你打电♥话♥给我了 所以是出了什么事
you called me. So, what's going on?
你知道是怎么回事的
Oh, you know how it is.
吉赛尔希望我跟你谈谈
You know, Giselle wants me to talk to you
这样我就不会做出什么疯狂的事了
so I don't do anything crazy.
疯狂
Crazy?
对 比如伤害自己 或者伤害孩子
Yeah, like hurt myself, or the kid or you know.
那不太好
That would be bad.
你想要伤害自己吗
Do you think about hurting yourself?
我不是有意的 只是...
Not like in an intentional way, I just...
我不知道 我只是想...
I don't know, I just like to...
有时候只是想试试
Just like to check out sometimes.
那样感觉很好
You know, it feels good.
是的 当然 我懂
Yeah, sure, I get that.
就像当你坐在一架飞机上
You know, like when you're sitting on an airplane, right,
你想象它飞着飞着撞向一座山顶
and you just imagine it flying into a mountain top just like...
是吧
Right?
让我们仔细探究一下你的想象
So, let's explore that a little.
我不知道
Ah, I don't know.
你算是我一个朋友 我说不好
You're like kind of a friend and I don't know,
感觉这像是个私人问题
it just seems a little personal.
好 不如这样
Okay. How about this?
闭上你的眼睛 就一会
Close your eyes, just for a second.
说真的 这次治疗你就信我一次
Seriously. Trust me just for this session.
如果感觉不错 就放开了说
If it feels good, let go, and talk...
如果你不喜欢 我们就再也不这样做了
And if you hate it, we'll never do it again.
好吧
Okay.
在那架飞机上是什么感觉
What's it feel like on that plane?
我正看着窗外
I'm lookin' out the window.
白噪音在四周轰鸣
White noise blasting all around,
使我麻木
numbing me.
这是什么
What's this?
十一点方向有一条冰雪覆盖的山脉
And ice-covered mountain range at 11 o'clock.
机长慌了
Captain panics.
砰 氧气罩掉落
Boom, drops those oxygen masks.
我们在这暂停一会
So let's pause here for a second.
我想让你进入自己的身体
I want you to get into your body,
用你的内心说话 不要用你的头脑
and speak with your heart, not your head.
你感觉到了什么
What are you feeling?
我手里有一个暖暖的东西
Something's warm in my hand.
黏糊糊的
And kind of clammy.
是我女儿的手
It's my daughter's hand.
她正看着我
She's looking at me...
充满着爱意
with so much love.
继续想
Keep going.
天啊 她需要我
Oh God, she needs me.
她需要我坚强起来
She needs me to be really strong.
妈妈 我能去泰勒家吗
Mom, can I go to Tyler's house?
-什么 -爱丽丝 我在工作
- What the...? - Alice, I am in a session.
可是 她不是你朋友吗
But, I thought she was your friend.
你穿的是什么东西
What are you wearing?
我都认不出你来了
I don't even recognize you right now.
什么 这可潮了
What? It's a fresh outfit.
-泰勒是谁 -他是我们班的一个男孩
- Who's Tyler? - He's a guy in my class.
我们只是一起打打游戏而已
We're just going to play Xbox together.
你就非得打扮成A妹[著名女歌♥手]那样吗
And that requires dressing like Ariana Grande?
-你怎么回事 -你怎么回事
- What is your problem? - What is your problem?!
你以为在男孩子面前穿成这样合适吗
You think you can dress and act like this in front of boys?
你最终会落得怀孕或者死掉的下场
You're going to end up pregnant or dead.
安妮 这话有点危言耸听
Okay, Anne, I don't know, that seems a little harsh.
她还是个...可爱的小女孩
She's just... a sweet, little girl.
弗兰姬 这个可爱的小女孩
Frankie, this sweet little girl
其实是个小小的 情感恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
s really a tiny, emotional terrorist
就等着惹我发火
just waiting to get a rise out of me.
-明白了 -你是个坏妈妈
- Gotcha. - Well, you're a bad mom.
我要自杀
And I'm going to kill myself
除非你马上让我去泰勒家
if I don't get to go to Tyler's house right now.
-我勒个... -弗兰姬
- Holy sh... - Frank.
给我听着 爱丽丝 我是个大人
Listen up, Alice. I am an adult.
我纳税 洗衣
I pay taxes, and do laundry,
看着你学芭蕾舞
and watch you do ballet.
你就是个小屁孩
You are just a child
搞不清楚自己现在是有多么愚蠢
who doesn't understand how dumb she's being right now,
把你身上那条"束发带"脱掉
so take that headband off your chest,
去做你的作业
and go and do your homework.
-可是 妈妈 -你再闹
- But, Mom! - You keep this up,
我就再也不让你去学校了
I may never let you go back to school again.
那我怎么学习
But how would I learn?
我不知道 听着挺危险的 不是吗
I don't know! Sounds pretty risky, doesn't it?
趁我毁掉你整个人生之前赶紧给我回屋去
Now go to your room, before I ruin your entire future.
好强硬的育儿方式
Some pretty hardcore parenting.
-朗达多大了 -九个月
- How old's Rhoda? - Uh, nine months.
行 八年后再来找我
Yeah, call me in eight years.
听着 对于你的情况我这么说吧
Look, I'm gonna have to put a pin in this.
你现在经历的 都很正常
What you're going through, totally normal.
我这就去给你写一个处方
I'm going to go ahead and write you a prescription.
你觉得怎么样
You cool with that?
好 就这样吧
Yeah, let's do this.
你觉得你是对的
Well, I think you're right.
他把配方奶喝了
He took down the Formula.
我觉得比起母乳他更喜欢配方奶
I think he actually preferred it to my breast milk.
不可能
Not a chance.
有时你的时间只够吃一顿快餐
Sometimes you only have time for fast food,
但是也能顶事
but it gets the job done.
瞧 他不哭了
And look, he's not crying.
是啊 他看起来挺开心的
Yeah, he seems happy.
你觉得...
Hey, do you think...
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表