剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
别嘛 留下来陪我们 我们想你
Come on, stay in with us, we miss you.
我知道 我也想你 但是...
Oh, I know, I miss you too, but...
她的父母最近...
her parents recently...
去世了
died.
什么 两个都去世了吗
What? Both?
我只是觉得现在她不该一个人待着
I just don't think she should be alone right now?
好吧
All right.
你起码挤个奶吧 我们快不够了
Well, can you at least pump, we're running low.
乖啦 乖啦
It's okay. It's okay.
谁是乖宝宝
Who's a good girl?
谁是乖宝宝
Who's a good girl?
你是乖宝宝
You're a good girl.
在你开口之前 埃莉诺走了
Hey, before you say anything, Eleanor is gone.
我...我们解决好了
I, well, we took care of it.
真的
Really?
谢谢 说真的
Thank you. Seriously.
你会高兴的
Yeah, and you're gonna be happy
-因为新保姆是莎拉 -你妹妹
- 'cause the new nanny is Sarah. - Your sister?!
给《蜜獾霍莉》配音的吗 真是太棒了
Holly the Honey Badger? That's awesome.
别激动 她不会待很久的
Just try to relax, it's just for a little while.
为什么她让你这么紧张
Why does she make you so tense?
她没有让我紧张
She doesn't make me so tense.
她以前尿在我的护口器上
She used to piss on my mouth guard.
厉害
Oh, so cool.
她会很棒的
Come on, she's gonna be great.
我很开心你妈妈走了
And I'm just so happy your mom is gone.
是吗 很好
Yeah? Well, good.
还有...珍妮约我今晚出去玩
And, uh... actually Jenny invited me out tonight.
你去吧 反正今晚有场比赛要看
Oh, you should go. There's a game on anyway.
对 比赛刚开始
Yeah there is, and it just started.
-今晚肯定会很棒的 -没错
- This is gonna be so much fun! - Right.
恐龙
Dinosaurs.
他会不会睡不着
So, uh... would he not go down?
妈妈说他的睡觉时间是八点
Mom said his bedtime was 8?
对 他八点睡觉
He does, he does go down at 8.
那我要出门了
So I'm gonna head out then.
工作日的晚上出门浪吗 我震惊了
On a school night? I'm appalled.
什么 我一直出去玩的
What? I go out. I have fun all the time.
放松 凯特 我逗你玩的
Relax, Kate. I'm breakin' your balls.
理查德·格林伍德
其实我该接这个电♥话♥ 这是...
I should probably take this actually, it's...
你们不在乎
you guys don't care.
喂
Hello?
喂 我知道现在已经过了晚上7点
Yeah, hey, I know it's past 7:00 PM,
是什么 宝宝的洗澡时间还是睡觉时间
what is it, bath time or bedtime,
还是打屁♥股♥时间 我不记得了
or spank time, I don't know?
不要紧 什么事
It's okay. What's up?
你得到那份工作了 蒙特利尔是你的了
So you got the job. Montreal is yours.
你确定 真的吗
Are you sure? Really?
卡尔说是莫赢了
Carl said that Mo got it.
可怜的卡尔 这几天他一团糟
Poor Carl. He's a mess these days.
不 莫本来就没机会的
No, Mo never stood a chance.
你才是我们的选择
You're our girl.
你还想要这个机会吗
Do you still want it?
是的 我要
Uh, yeah. Yes I do.
好
Okay then.
我们早上来商讨一下细节
We'll go over the details in the morning.
谢谢 明天见
Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow.
刚才是谁
Hey, who was it?
-是珍妮 -哦 去吧
- Uh, it was Jenny. - Oh. Go!
玩得开心点 你应得的
Have fun. You deserve it.
对 我应得的
Yeah, yes I do.
靴子和波旁威士忌
-你要结婚了 -是的
- So, you're getting married? - I am.
敬雅顿 疯狂的小婊砸
To Arden, you crazy bitch!
从来没人用酷酷的女友口吻喊我小婊砸
No one's ever called me bitch in that cool, girlfriend way!
天哪 小心
Oh, Jesus! Watch it!
不好意思
Sorry.
来吧小伙子们 快出来嗨
c'mon boys, let's get out there, c'mon.
你这个样子 没有人会跟我们搭讪的
Ew, no one's gonna hit on us with you like that!
我想知道你觉得部落纹身怎么样
Hey, I was wondering what do you think of tribal tattoos,
它们会卷土重来吗 还是完全过时了
are they making a comeback, or is it done?
我们得多请请保姆
We should get a sitter more often.
你此刻简直秀色可餐
You are straight up edible right now.
我能请你去散个步吗
Can I talk you into taking a walk?
你坏坏
Oh, you bad girl.
来吧
Come on.
玉米辫怎么样 我在想编个大的
What about corn rows? I was thinking of getting one big one
从前面一直编到后面
all the way from front to back, you know?
我们要给谁吹♥箫♥
Hey, who does a girl have to blow
才能给我们足量的蓝芝士酱汁
to get a decent amount of blue cheese dressing?
恶心
Oh, gross.
吉娜
Gena!
我妹妹和他们在一起 他们很喜欢她
My sister's staying with 'em, who they love.
她是我儿子很喜欢的一部动画片的配音
She's the voice of a kids cartoon show my son adores.
傻《蜜獾霍莉》
Holly the Dumb Honey Badger.
我从没想过生三个孩子 但看看我现在
I never wanted three and here we are.
我甚至不能喝酒
And I can't even drink!
今天我们直接在宝宝面前做♥爱♥了
Straight up had sex in front of our baby today.
我觉得自己像黑寡妇蜘蛛
I feel like a black widow spider,
把男人收进网里
who just collects men in her web.
但我不想把他们吃掉
Except I don't even want to eat them.
我只想让他们硬起来然后晾着他们
I just want to get them hard and like leave them there.
工作是我的了 是我的
The job is mine! Mine!
我还没告诉任何人
I have not told a soul.
要是你说了出去 我一定好好收拾你
So if you tell anyone I am going to gut you.
把你脾胃都掏出来
Spleen out.
你赢了
Wow, you win.
怎么了 贱♥人♥们
What's up bitches?
好了 怎么了 我们都到齐了
All right, what is it, we're all here.
我有事要宣布
Okay, I have an announcement.
我决定了 在此时此刻
I've decided, right here, right now,
你们中的一个要给我穿乳钉
one of you is gonna pierce my nipple.
-不 -我需要志愿者
- No. - I need a volunteer.
就现在
Like, now.
-好吧 我来吧 -好的
- Yeah, all right. I'll do it. - Okay.
这是谁的耳环 你从地上捡的吗
Who's earring is that? Did you get that off the floor?
酒保在吧台上找到的
Oh, the bartender found it on the bar.
比我想象的要小一点
It's smaller than I thought it was gonna be.
-抱歉 -你没问题的
- Sorry. - You got this.
我觉得她在盯着我 很顽固的感觉
I feel like she's staring at me and she's opinionated.
-快点 -我不行 抱歉
- Come on. - I can't do this, I'm sorry.
-我以为我可以 但我不行 -搞什么
- I thought I could but I can't. - What the...?
你们这些母亲得多出来玩
You moms need to get out more.
即使对我来说 这也够疯狂的了
This is batshit, even for me.
抱歉 我只是想为自己做点什么
Excuse me, I'm trying to do something here for myself.
你才疯了呢
You're batshit!
-我去看门 -你去看门吧
- I'll watch the door. - Go watch the door!
希望外面没有乳♥头♥
Hope there's no nipples out there.
雅顿 你当过女童子军是不是
Hey Arden, you were a girl scout, right?
-是不是 -没有
- Right? - No.
应该让你来 这是你的夜晚
No, you should do it. Yeah, it's your night!
完全应该让你来 快点
You should just totally do it. C'mon.
雅顿 雅顿 雅顿
Arden! Arden! Arden!
加油 加油 加油
Do it! Do it! Do it!
加油 加油
Do it! Do it!
我要走了
I'm dissociating.
这么长时间 你们俩一直在里面吗
Have you guys been there this whole time?
你们太安静了
You were so quiet.
你从没试过卫生间无声性♥爱♥吗
You've never made silent love over a toilet before?
没有
No.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表