剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
我很讨人厌吗
I'm abrasive?
怎么这么说
Where'd you get that from?
就是工作时收到的一些反馈
Just some feedback I've been getting from work.
谁说你讨人厌了
Who the hell called you abrasive?
无所谓了
Oh, it doesn't matter.
我知道 我有时...挺固执的
I know I can be, you know, bullheaded.
好吧
Okay.
你同意这种说法也没关系
No, it's all right if you agree.
我有时是挺专横的
I can be a drop bossy.
听着 你总是能做好自己的工作
Look, you're always on top of your shit.
也能很好地照顾到我们所有人 但是
And you're amazing at taking care of all of us, but...
重点来了
Here we go.
你有大多数人所不了解的一面
There's a side to you that most people don't get to see.
我的翘臀吗
My backside?
你柔情的一面
Your soft side.
你脆弱时 我见过你把事情做得很漂亮
When you're vulnerable, I've seen you achieve great things.
我说的可不是什么缺点
And I'm not talking about weakness,
我是说有时你需要放下一点戒备
I'm talking about letting your wall down a little bit.
这样做出人意料的有效
It's incredibly effective.
还很性感
And sexy.
好吧 那要怎样才能做到那一点呢
Okay, okay so how do you get that going?
如何才能快速开启脆弱模式
You know, like how do you jumpstart vulnerability?
是去想些可爱的事情吗
Do you just like think of something cute?
比如像一段难以置信的动物友谊
Like an unlikely animal friendship?
像鳄鱼和小鸡那样
Like a gator and a chick, right, I mean,
一则童话故事
鳄鱼想吃掉小鸡
that gator wants to eat that chick.
我们都知道
We know that.
但他没有吃
But he doesn't.
他尝试自我克制
He practices self-restraint, right,
因为他们是朋友
because they're friends.
瞧 就是这样
See? There it is.
-这对我很管用 -是吗
- That's working for me. - It is?
*公主总是给周围的人*
*A princess always gives good cheer*
*带来欢欣与快乐*
*to all the people she, or he is near*
*行屈膝礼 旋转再跳跃*
*Curtsy, twirl and take your leap*
*记得对着袖套打喷嚏*
*and always sneeze into your sleeve*
坏皇后 不错
Evil queen. Nice.
-爱丽丝呢 -在那边
- Where's Alice? - Over there.
她穿着夹克是要扮什么
What is she supposed to be with the jacket?
缓刑的公主
On probation.
她选了一套性感的万圣节服装
She got her hands on one of those sexy Halloween costumes.
我们换了十套衣服 这就是最终结果
Took us ten outfit changes, but here we are.
她会杀了你的
Man, she is going to kill you.
除非我没先杀了她
If I don't kill her first.
小皇冠
Tiara.
是啊 我在尝试新东西
Yeah, I'm trying something out.
-我喜欢 -谢谢
- I like it. - Thanks.
你穿的是什么
What the hell is this?
怎么了 我想穿套装
What? I felt like wearing a suit.
你看起来像在竞选市长一样
You look like you're running for mayor.
A片里的市长
In a porn.
你们能闭嘴吗
Will you shut up?
我得到的比你们想象的要多的多
I've got a lot more to me than you guys think.
这...你真棒
Well, that's... you know what, good for you.
很棒棒
That's great.
我正想办法向我女儿灌输这些想法
I'm trying to instill some of that discipline in my daughter right now.
是不是 爱丽丝
Right, Alice?
你再这样 就别想吃生日蛋糕了
And just like that somebody is not getting birthday cake.
拜托
Come on!
帮帮忙 我想把她培养成
So help me, I'm going to build
第二个玛丽娅·施莱弗
the next Maria Shriver out of her.
施瓦辛格前任妻子
我对你有信心
I believe in you.
御用蛋糕来了
The royal cake is served.
我们装扮成公主
Just 'cause we're dressed up as princesses,
不代表黑暗并未迫近
doesn't mean the darkness isn't closing in.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
妈咪 你朋友要掉下来了
Mommy! Your friend's gonna fall!
-天啊 -该死
- Jesus! - Oh shit!
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh my goodness. - Oh my god!
凯特
Oh hey, Kate!
弗兰姬 一定要抓紧 好吗
Hey Frankie, I want you to hold on real tight to that thing, okay?
这胸罩实在太不舒服了
You know what, this bra's driving me fuckin' crazy.
弗兰姬
Hey, Frankie...
你不用再担心我了 好吗
You know, you don't need to worry about me anymore. Okay?
我没事
I'm good.
安妮给我开了一些糖果
Anne prescribed me some candies.
安妮
Hey, Annie!
弗兰姬 别动了好吗
Okay, Frankie, I don't want you to move, okay?
好啦 听着像我妈一样
Okay! Sound like my mother.
你不能命令我 我说了算
You're not the boss of me, okay? I'm in charge!
搞什么 弗兰姬 怎么回事
What the hell? Frankie? What happened?
听着 你得振作起来
Listen to me, you have to keep it together okay?
弗兰姬 听我的话
Okay Frankie, listen to me okay?
我知道你很害怕 我也害怕
I know you're scared, all right. I'm scared.
一半时间里我都不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing half the damn time.
什么 你一直都有条不紊的
What? You've always got your shit together, man.
你就像警♥察♥
You're like a cop.
我知道看起来是这样
I know it looks like that.
但感觉不是这样
It doesn't feel like that.
我不知道 总觉得自己是装出来的
I don't know, it feels like I'm faking it.
我明白
I get that.
弗兰姬 你在干什么 宝贝
Frankie, what are you doing, baby?
我只是...别哭好吗
I just, please don't cry, okay?
弗兰姬
Hey, hey, Frankie!
天啊
Oh god.
没想到这么快就明晰起来了
So... things got pretty real, pretty quick!
爬树的事我很抱歉
Sorry about the whole tree thing.
我对药物太敏感了
Pretty sensitive to meds.
是啊 你应该告诉我一声的
Yeah, you could have mentioned that.
我都算在一起了 可以吗
I put it all together. I hope that's okay.
我来
I got this.
我不会付钱的
I'm not payin'.
一分钱也不会给你
Not a goddamn dime.
什么 真的吗
No, wait. Seriously?
女人牌 搞定了
Fem card. Nailed it.
不
No!
别打女人牌
Not the fem card.
你好 我来吧
Hi, yes, I got it.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表