剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
《职场老妈》前情提要
Previously on "Workin' Moms".
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what's going on with me?
我好像听到孩子哭了
I think I hear the baby crying.
我让凯特带我去了一家人流诊所
I had Kate take me to an abortion clinic.
-你说什么 -但我没做手术
- You what? - I didn't do it.
我只想知道在那里到底是什么感觉
I just wanted to see how I felt when I was there.
我很高兴你这么重视我的想法
It's good to know you care so much about what I think.
你要把这些都送人吗
You giving all this stuff away?
这是保持家庭纯洁的唯一途径
It's the only way to domestic purity,
所以...是的
so... yeah.
你的离开确实让我不太开心
I am not thrilled that you're going.
你是不是想听我跟你说我们会难过极了
You want me to tell you that it's gonna suck
没了你我们活不下去
and we are not gonna get by without you?
也许吧
Maybe.
这棵树挺不错的吧
How about this tree, huh?
职场老妈
第一季 第十二集
再坚持几秒 妈妈们
Just a couple more seconds, mommies.
好了
Okay!
可以把你们的许愿板转过来了
Time to turn your vision boards around.
让我们大家看看
And let's show and tell.
希拉 不得不说
Sheila, I need to be honest with you,
你的许愿板让我很不舒服
your board is disturbing me.
你故意把他们的眼睛都涂黑了吗
Did you mean to black out all of the eyes?
是的
I did.
我能开始了吗
Can I start?
我就是觉得很激动
I'm just feeling passionate about this
因为我正处在一个人生转折点上
'cause I'm totally in a place where I'm turning my life around.
能大步向前真是太好了
It's wonderful to move forwards.
其实我现在是向后退
I'm more in a move backwards place.
就像回到了大学时
Like where I was in college.
那真的是我人生中非常明媚的一段时间
It was a really bright time in my life.
这些是我从一本书上撕下来的
And these are pages I ripped out of a book,
因为我当时是和一位非常帅的帅哥一起上的课
'cause I was taking a class with this really cute guy,
就是伊恩 我老公
now known as Ian, my husband!
我决定要做个与众不同的
I chose to do the exercise differently.
我给朗达打扮了一下
I decorated Rhoda.
弗兰姬 你没事吧
Frankie, are you okay, man?
安妮甚至连作业都没有做
Hey, Anne didn't even do the assignment.
这个作业太蠢了
This is a stupid assignment.
许愿板是给那些可悲的 迷失的
Vision boards are for sad, lost millennials
没有任何职业道德的千禧一代用的
who don't have any work ethic.
你看起来比平时还要愤怒 安妮
You seem angrier than usual, Anne.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我和莱昂内尔大吵了一架
I got in a really bad fight with Lionel.
-为什么 -老原因 流产
- What about? - The usual, abortions.
天 那的确是个艰难的话题
Oh my, yes, that would be a difficult discussion.
但我还是要提醒你
But I do wanna remind you
找机会发泄一下很重要
that it's important to find opportunities for release.
是 别担心 我有我的方法
Yeah, don't worry, I have my ways.
妈的 太爽了
Fuck, that feels good!
干杯 小猴子
Down the hatch, little monkey!
-你怎么样 -很好
- How you feeling? - Good.
真的挺不错的 像是为我量身打造的
Like, really good. Like, I'm meant to be here.
那挺好啊 我猜
Well, that's good, I guess.
不是 我想你 我希望在你身边
No I mean, I miss you. Like, I wish I was with you.
我只是很喜欢这份工作 知道吗
I just feel really good about this job, you know?
就像是 工作七分
Like, the job's at a seven.
你和绝食先生 则是大写的十分
And you and Mr. Hunger Strike, there? Are a solid ten.
别这样
Don't do that.
别在你对这份工作多有激♥情♥上撒谎
Don't lie about how enthused you are about this job.
这有点不公平
This doesn't feel totally fair.
没错 是不公平
You're right. It's not fair.
瞧 我要喂他吃东西
Look, I gotta feed him
然后我得出门上班了
and I gotta get out the door for my job.
当然 当然 我爱你
Of course. Totally. I love you.
假如你们在这会强上一百万倍
This would be a million times better with you guys here.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
好好享受你的第一天 大闹钟
Enjoy your first day, big timer.
你会大获成功的
You're gonna kill it.
我不知道会不会大获...
I don't know about kill it...
内森
Nathan?
珍妮
Jenny?
还会有谁
Uh, who else would it be?
我真的得去尿个尿
It's just I really gotta pee.
忍♥住 你之前都会忍♥着的
Hold it. You used to hold it.
好吧
Okay.
-我觉得她饿了 -我也饿了
- I think she's hungry. - Mm, I'm hungry.
好吧 要我去给你煎个蛋吗
Okay, do you want me to make eggs?
我是对你饥渴 傻瓜
I'm hungry for you, you idiot.
最近压力太大了
It's too much pressure.
我只是...我真的得去撒尿了
I just... I really gotta pee.
而且我现在满脑子都是煎蛋
And all I can think about is eggs, now.
我们一会再做
Let's do it later.
一会就没时间了
Well, you know there's no time later!
那你不想吃煎蛋了吗
So you don't want eggs?
-我想吃 -好的
- No, I do. - Okay.
她彻底失败了
She is down for the count.
你干嘛呢
What are you up to?
你有点吓到我了 休息一下吧
You're making me nervous. Can you take a break, please?
不能够 我现在状态正好
No can do, I'm on a roll.
我终于找到我最擅长的事情了
I'm finally driving in the lane I was supposed to.
我是个棒呆的销♥售♥员
I'm a goddamn salesman.
看你开心我真的太高兴了
I'm glad you're happy.
你是开心的吧 我有点看不出来
You are happy, right? I can't tell.
我在打扫我们的生活
I'm cleaning our life out!
我终于有了呼吸的空间了
I can finally breathe.
屋里不那么杂乱确实感觉舒服多了
It does feel nice to have less clutter.
-我们的钟呢 -我卖♥♥了
- Wait, where's the clock? - Sold it.
你还卖♥♥什么了
What else have you sold?
我把我们不需要 用不着的东西
Oh, I'm just selling stuff we don't need or use
还有值钱的东西都卖♥♥了
or, that we can get a lot of money for.
太好了 你终于找到了擅长的事情
Well, it's wonderful that you found something that you're good at.
你说的一点没错
Yeah, you can say that again, right?
今天一早上我就卖♥♥了1800块
I brought in about $1,800 this morning.
-天啊 -棒极了
- Oh my God. - Damn straight.
我在养家糊口了
I'm taking care of us.
我就是我们这艘船的船长
I am the captain of this ship
我会带着大家安全靠岸的
and I'm gonna sail it straight onto land.
那你可要注意看着点灯塔
Just keep your eye on the lighthouse.
那个小雕像
The figurine?
卖♥♥掉了
Sold it.
原来你在这里 干嘛呢
There you are. What are you doing?
那天你说的话让我考虑了很久
I was thinking a lot about what you said the other day.
真的很对不起 莱昂内尔
I'm really sorry, Lionel.
不用 你说得没错
No-no-no, you're right.
我们确实需要好好谈谈
This is something we need to figure out.
这块白板能解决我们的问题吗
And the white board is gonna help us do that?
没尝试之前先不要急着否决
All right, do not knock it until you tried it.
我所有工作上的决定都是在这上面做的
This here is how I make all my work decisions.
很能说明问题
That explains so much.
要第三胎的优缺点
Having a third baby, pros and cons.
-我看得懂 -好的
- I can read. Yup. - Okay.
-我说一个缺点 -你说
- I have a con. - Good. Okay, good.
我们养不起第三个孩子了
Uh, we can't really afford another baby.
钱 一个很大的影响因素
Money. Huge factor.
缺点
Con.
缺点 又一个缺点 好 你说
Con. Okay, another one, good.
我们照顾两个孩子都已经忙得不可开交了
We barely have time for the kids we have now.
没时间 没时间 我们没时间
No time. No time. We got no time.
没时间
No time.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表