剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
更多的尿布和配方奶
More diapers. More Formula.
这都是缺点
Those are cons.
很大的缺点
Huge cons, right?
婴儿用品
Yeah, baby stuff.
-我想到一个优点 -是吗
- I got a pro! - Yeah?
是的 我想到一个
Yeah, I got a pro. All right, all right.
小宝宝
T.L.B.
我超喜欢小宝宝
I'm a big fan of tiny, little babies.
你好 我的名字叫...
Ah, Bonjour. Je m'appelle...
凯特
Kate?
你好 我是皮耶哈
Hello, I'm Piera.
我是你在这边的助理
I'll be your assistant while you're here.
-很高兴见到你 -非常欢迎
- Oh. Nice to meet you. - Bienvenue.
不介意的话 我们快点
So if you don't mind, let's rush,
斯特麦格女士迫不及待想见到你了
Madam Stromanger is very eager to meet you.
我们能先去趟我的新办公室吗
Oh, wow. Uh, can we just make a pit stop at my new office?
想先把我的东西放下 熟悉下新环境
Would love to drop my stuff off, take a look around the new digs.
-不行 -不行吗
- Sorry. - Sorry?
也不是 只是 她已经在等了
No, it's just that, uh, she's waiting.
当然 按行程计划做事的女人
Oh, of course. The woman's got a schedule to uphold,
-就喜欢这样的 -这边请
- I love it. - Right this way.
维多利亚·斯特麦格很想见到我吗
So, Victoria Stromanger is excited to meet me?
不好意思 这消息太让我震惊了
I mean, sorry, that's kind of a brain breaker.
我一直想让她在她那期福布斯封面上签名
I was considering asking her to sign her Forbes cover,
但后来感觉这太蠢了 我带来了...
but then was like, eh, stupid. I mean, I brought it...
不会 所以 你收到简报了 对吗
Uh, no. So, you've been briefed. Yes?
关于维多利亚吗 没错
Oh, on Victoria? Yes.
-强而有力的握手 保持专业 -不是
- A firm handshake, keep it prof- - No-no-no-no-no.
我是指今天关于试讲内容的简报
About-about today's trial run for the presentation.
我们已经定了3:30的会议室
We're setting it up at 3:30 in the conference room.
-很好 我会准备就绪 -好 这边请
- Great. I'll be ready. - Okay. Right this way.
凯特·福斯特 这位是梅根
Kate Foster, this is Meghan.
没错 她来了
Yes. She's here.
凯特
Kate.
这对我来说真是历史性的一刻
Wow, this is seriously monumental for me.
好吧
Oh, right.
不... 不好意思
I am... I'm so sorry about that.
声明一下你的嘴唇可真柔软
For the record your lips are incredibly soft.
坐吧 凯特
Have a seat, Kate.
旅途都还顺利吗
So your trip, it was good?
挺好的 我坐的火车
Yeah, I took the train,
让我有机会看了皮耶哈给的那份
which really gave me a chance to read that brief Piera sent,
非常棒的简报
which was fantastic.
-我觉得计划... -凯特 深呼吸
- I think the plan... - Kate, take a breath.
放松
Relax.
我们讨论工作的时间还很多
We have plenty of time to talk about work.
抱歉 我想我有点跃跃欲试了
Sorry, I guess I'm kind of revved up.
三个男孩子 你真厉害
Wow, three boys? You're a stallion!
-你怎么做到的 -少睡觉 多工作
- How'd you do it? - Sleep less. Work more.
但他们都离家上学了 所以...
But they're all away at school, so...
-你肯定很想他们吧 -有时间就想想
- Aw, you must miss them? - Well, when it suits me.
不管怎样 非常感谢你送的礼品篮...
Anyway, um, thank you so much for the gift basket...
那么...
So...
理查德跟我说过你很有说服力
Richard tells me you're very persuasive.
这我可说不好 还是你比较厉害
Oh, I don't know about that. Not like you anyway.
凯特 别跟我打哈哈
Kate, don't be cute with me.
你有天赋 你是这块料
You have a talent, you own it.
我能把潜水氧气瓶卖♥♥给一只海马
I could sell a scuba tank to a sea horse.
这就是你来这儿的原因
That's why you're here
这也是我们想在会议室里看到的
and that's what we will need to see in the room.
丹尼尔·韦斯特伍德深陷困境 你知道吗
Daniel Westwood is really stuck in his ways, you know?
他已经和这个时代脱节了
He's from a different era,
所以你要利用好你的天赋来帮他松松筋骨
so you're gonna have to use your talents to massage him.
好
Okay.
那么 非常期待看到你的行动
So, I look forward to seeing you in action.
好 我必须向你表达下敬仰之情...
Yes. And, uh, you know, I have to compliment you...
梅根会给你签名的
Meghan will sign that for you.
好吧
Right. Okay.
-天呐 -珍妮
- Jesus. - Jenny.
-挺有才的嘛 -我知道
- This is actually genius. - I know.
他们确实挺环保的
They really do last longer.
废话 你是戴了窃听器什么的吗
Uh, duh, are you wearing a wire or something?
这是我听过的最白♥痴♥的对话
This is like the most obvious conversation I've ever had.
你是在回避我吗
Have you been avoiding me?
听我说 那晚的我 不是我
Look, the other night, that wasn't me.
亲爱的 你可以装作贤妻良母
Babes, you can play house
然后随便忽悠你的妈咪小组
and tell your mom squad whatever you want,
但我了解你 尽管你那天很过分
but I know you, and as rude as you were,
我还是很高兴看见你终于接受了
it was kinda nice to see you finally accepting
分居的现实
this whole separation thing.
-分居 -是啊
- Separation? - Yeah.
我也上过很多男人
I've banged enough dudes in that camp
所以我了解会有多乱
to know how messy it gets.
我们没有分居
We're not going through a separation.
那晚只是一个诡异的时刻
That night was just a weird moment.
比起其他人
And you, of all people,
你应该更了解有那么一刻只想游戏人生
should get what it feels like to wanna just fool around
放飞自我的那种感觉
and not be yourself for a second.
好吧 好吧 瞧
Okay. Okay, look...
我觉得我已经对你的任性表现得很有耐心了
I think I've been very patient, through this petulant phase,
但是够了
but enough.
你想搞几个男人就搞几个男
You can try on as many dicks as you want,
然后说自己是身份认同危机
and call it an identity crisis,
但别把这盆脏水泼在我身上 我知道我是谁
but don't throw shade on me. I know who I am.
好好工作吧 珍妮
And do your damn job, Jenny!
我们已经不想再为你擦屁♥股♥了
Some of us are sick of covering for you.
不要再吃冰箱里那些
And stop eating food from the fridge
清清楚楚写着别人名字的食物了
that has clearly been labeled as another's!
我不知道你在说什么 雅顿
I don't know what you're talking about, Arden.
真的吗
Oh, really?
很明显那四分之三的
Pretty sure three quarters of
乳酪馅饼不是被自己吃掉的
a calzone doesn't eat itself.
你至少也该把空盒子扔掉吧
You could have at least thrown out the box.
韦斯特伍德食品正是希望
And that is the exact kind of responsibility
公众知道自己赋有这种责任感
Westwood Foods wants to be known for.
那就是成为20多个国际市场的
Being the leader in premium packaged meats
高级熟食的领导者
in more than 20 worldwide markets.
将口感上佳 品质优秀以及创新食品
Bringing great tasting, quality and innovative food
带给加拿大甚至全世界的用户
to Canada and beyond.
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys.
所以 你到时会穿什么
So, uh... What will you be wearing?
-什么意思 -开会的时候
- Uh, excuse me? - To the meeting.
-得体的衣服 -得体
- Oh, something appropriate. - Appropriate?
黑色或深蓝色的长裤西服套装
Uh, black or navy pant suit.
你不用担心这个 我会保持专业的
You don't have to worry. I'll keep it professional.
能不能允许我为你准备一套衣服
Hm, would you allow me to arrange something for you?
你想给我打扮一下吗
Uh, you wanna dress me?
是的 我们希望你能穿得
Yeah, we were hoping that you would wear something
更喜庆一点
a little bit more festive?
你是认真的
Oh, you're-you're being serious.
就像...
Uh... so like, um...
皮耶哈会为你准备好的
Piera will provide you with what you need, huh.
除了衣服外 我其他是不是也搞砸了
So, outfit aside, did I just bomb?
完全没有 她觉得你很不错
Not at all. She was really impressed.
没错 我都看见她微笑了
For sure. I think I even saw her smile.
好吧 很好
Okay, good.
你们想去喝一杯吗
So do you guys wanna grab a drink?
这是我从青春期开始
I mean, this is the least amount of responsibility I've had
最无忧无虑的时刻了
since I was a teenager.
谢了 但我想回家睡觉
Thanks, but I try to be home for bedtime.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表