剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
宝宝小洗是什么鬼
What the hell is baby sprinkle?
-传染病吗 -就是宝宝洗礼
- Is that contagious? - Oh, it's like a baby shower,
但因为这是我的第二个孩子
but because it's for my second child
搞得简单些
it's smaller,
所以叫宝宝小洗 懂了吗
so they call it a sprinkle. Do you get it?
懂了 你要再举办一场洗礼
Yeah. You're having a second shower
还给它起了另外一个名字
and calling it something different.
你还在给你第一个孩子喂母乳吗
Aren't you still breastfeeding your first kid?
说到母乳喂养...
Speaking of breastfeeding...
你们都是什么时候断奶的
When did most of you stop?
我如今完全是配方奶的忠实用户了
I am now a full time resident of formula city.
真好 你真走运
Nice. Good for you.
我也没什么选择余地
Not so much by choice.
我的俩孩子都还在吃母乳
Well, I still breastfeed both of my children.
-你儿子不是四岁了吗 -四岁半了
- Isn't your son 4? - And a half.
-那可真是... -我刚断
- Wow. - I just quit.
老天 我如释重负
Oh, god, I'm in hog heaven.
弗兰姬 你准备好经历断奶后的
Now Frankie, are you prepared for the hormonal shift
荷尔蒙改变了吗
that can occur when you quit breastfeeding?
很多人就是这时开始产后抑郁的
For many it's when postpartum sets in.
我已经抑郁过了 不会再抑郁一次了吧
Okay. Well, I already had postpartum. Can't get it twice.
就像得水痘一样
It's like chicken pox.
-一点都不像 弗兰姬 -真的吗
- That is for sure not true, Frank. - Really?
好消息是你身边就有个心理医生
Well, the good news is you have a therapist
以及哺乳顾问可以随时为你服务
and a lactation consultant at your service.
事实上 如果你们谁有胸部问题都可以找我
In fact, if any of you have any questions on the boob front.
一定得是关于哺乳的问题吗
Does it have to be strictly lactation relayed?
不是 你有什么其他关于胸部的问题吗
Oh no. Do you have a general breast query?
对了 珍妮 你乳♥头♥怎么样了
Oh yeah Jenny, how is that nipple?
没有感染
No infected.
只是有点 一言难尽
It's just complicated.
我就是靠有问题的乳♥头♥吃饭的
Tricky nipples pay my bills.
职场老妈
第一季 第九集
凯特
Kate!
有人在敲门吗 什么鬼
Is some one at the door? What the... hell?
这是要干什么
What's all this?
-早上好 先生 -你在干什么
- Good morning, mister! - What are you doing?
惊喜 我为我俩安排了一次情侣按♥摩♥
Surprise! I got us a couples massage.
现在几点了
What time is it?
我得去冲个澡 这真是...
I have to take a shower. This is...
不嘛 别走 我们做个短程的
No, wait hold on. Let's just do like a shorty.
这会是一天的美好开始
It'll be a really nice way to start the day.
好吧
Okay.
这是内森
You guys this is Nathan.
他很帅吧
He's cute, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
他的手艺很好 不是吗 吉恩
He's got good hands. Doesn't he? Gene?
他给我按过很多次了
He's rubbed me down so many times.
抱歉 其实按得重了点
Actually sorry, that just a little too much pressure.
你放松了吗
Are you relaxed?
放松 我被压在一张小桌子上动弹不得
Relaxed? I'm being held hostage on a card table.
听着 我希望我们能谈一谈
So, listen, I was hoping we could talk about something.
我最喜欢按♥摩♥的一点就是它很安静
You know, my favorite part of a massage is usually the silence.
才不是呢
No totally.
是蒙特利尔的那份工作的事
The thing it's about the Montreal job.
凯特 拜托
Kate, come on,
我知道你喜欢在这件事上跟人较劲
I know you'd love to compete it out on this one,
但我们不是说好了现在不是时候吗
but we agreed that now is not the time.
如果我们没有好好讨论一下
Well, it's just hard to like agree on something
怎么能算达成一致了
if we haven't really discussed it.
我说了 别这么重 我都被按疼了
Ow! I said, not so hard. I've got knots.
天 这桌子怎么这么滑
God! Why is this table so damn slippery?
因为你身上涂了精油
Oh, it's just the essential oils doing their thing.
为什么非要现在谈这个
Why do we have to have this discussion now?
不好意思 难道只有你能决定
I'm sorry, are you the only person who gets to decide
什么时候可以讨论事情吗
when we discuss things?
好吧 你想谈吗
All right, you wanna talk?
好 你不应该去
Fine. You shouldn't go.
你要是在千里之外的地方
How are we supposed to have another kid
我们怎么再要一个孩子
when you're hundreds of miles away?
我们不要孩子了 好吗
We're not, okay?
抱歉 内森
I'm sorry, Nathan,
但要我真的不想再怀孕了
but the idea of going through all of that again.
我们谈过这个了吧
We've covered this?
独生子女就像外星人一样
Only children are like aliens!
独生子女很好啊
Only children are fine.
他们的父母可以保持理智 头发整洁
And their parents are sane, clean-haired people
有自己的工作外加可以吃早午餐
with careers and brunch plans.
我不想要早午餐 我想再要一个孩子
I don't want brunch plans. I want another kid!
是吗 如果你那么想再要一个孩子
Yeah? Well, if you want another baby so damn bad
你去要好了
you fucking have it.
你猜怎么着 我不仅申请了这份工作
'Cause guess what? Not only did I already submit my name for the job...
我还得到了它
I got it.
等下 你要去哪儿
Wait. Hold on. Where are you going?
内森 你身上都是伊兰油
Nathan you're covered in ylang-ylang.
给你讲个有趣的事
So, funny story
你记得我之前做的那个投资吗
You remember that investment I made a little while ago?
好消息
Good news
利润颇丰
Big return.
利润颇丰
Big return.
坏消息是我之前以为现在就能拿到那笔钱
The bad news is I thought I'd be able to access the money by now so
结果还要几个月... 所以...
it's gonna be a few more months... So...
所以 我们得工作 才有钱花
So? We work, we have money.
没错
Mhm. Yeah. Yeah.
理论上是这样
I mean, in theory we do.
我还在等一个客户给我打的一大笔钱
I'm waiting on a big check from a client
你也只是打点零工
and you're kinda part-timing it,
所以我们的钱就有点不够用了
so our cash flow it's kinda taking a bit of a pregnant pause.
莱昂内尔 你一向都做后备计划的
Lionel, you're a contingency planner.
这件事上你怎么没做后备计划
How do you not have a contingency plan for this?
我有一个
I have one!
那就是你这段时间多看几个病人
It's that you take on a few more patients.
来帮我们度过这次难关...
Just for a little while to see us through--
你说这话是认真的吗
Are you serious with this shit right now?
确实是 没错
I kind of am. Yeah!
好吧
All right.
我能看出来你在考虑之中
I can see you're thinking about this.
我就不打扰你享受你的百吉饼了
I will let you enjoy that bagel in peace.
愉快的谈话
Good talk. Good talk.
你好
Hello?
弗兰姬 你在哪儿
Frank! Where are ya?
你好啊 温迪 我在...
Oh, hey Wendy. I'm ah...
我有点事要办
I'm just running some errands.
别忘了从周二开始
Well, don't forget you have to come in
有些文件需要你过来签字
and sign those papers from Tuesday.
好的 这可是我的头等大事
Yes, right. It's on, it's on the top of my list.
我明天一早就来
I'll be there first thing tomorrow.
摄影师今天五点去你家
And the photographer is coming to your place at five o'clock today
给你拍新的大头照
to take your new headshot,
记得穿红衣服
Remember to wear red.
红色属于赢家
Winners wear red!
好 红体恤 我有一件
Yep! Red shirt! I have one.
这才对嘛 我们明天见
That's my girl. I will see you tomorrow!
好
Cool.
恭喜
很期待和你共事
斯特麦格
我的天 凯特 你一定激动坏了
Oh my God, Kate, you must be so excited!
没错 确实挺不错的
Yup. It's pretty awesome.
格视的总裁给你送了礼品篮
And the CEO of Gaze sent you a gift basket.
是我签收的 今天我们都是人生赢家
And I got to sign for it. We're both winners today!
没有什么能比一打香草果酱和餐后酒
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表