剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
You're gonna be so great. You know that.
来 给我一个招牌拥抱
Come on, give me one of those famous hugs.
这可没有任何性骚扰的意思
This in not "sexual harassment" of any kind.
-当然 理查德没事的 -好的
- No, Richard. You're fine. - Okay. Okay.
大概是什么问题
So, what seems to be the problem?
-这... -堵塞了
- Well... - You got a clog?
-不 我... -乳♥头♥干裂了 流血
- No, I... - Chapped nips? Bleeding?
你乳♥头♥出血吗
You got bloody nipples?
是的 我刺穿了我的乳♥头♥
Yeah, I kind of pierced my nipple
我觉得它好像感染了
and I guess it got infected.
我喜欢乳环 很有趣
I love nipple rings. This is fun.
这个会减轻疼痛
This should help with the pain.
好 现在你想怎么办
Okay, what'd'ya wanna do here?
你想把这个东西拿出来吗
You wanna take this thing out?
你觉得我能留着它吗
You think I could keep it?
还是已经无法挽回了
Or is it too far gone?
我只是觉得这样做有点像重生一样
I just kinda feel like doing this was kinda like a rebirth.
是不是听着很蠢
Does it sound stupid?
妹子 我懂你
Girl, I get it.
曾经有一次 在大学里
This one time, in university,
我把头发染成了棕色
I died my hair brown.
太疯狂了
It was nuts!
有的时候你得做些疯狂的事情
Sometimes you gotta do something crazy
让你记住自己是谁
to remember who you are.
我能停止母乳喂养了吗
Can I stop breastfeeding,
我这样是不是个糟糕的妈妈
Or will I be a terrible mom?
配方奶存在是有理由的
Formula exists for a reason.
如果你不想喂了 就不要喂了
If you're done, you're done.
做你自己 妹子
You go, girl.
好了
Okay...
我都准备好了
I am all set here.
我该站在哪里
Where should I stand?
就在那里就行
Right there works.
你要不要点时间去...
Did you want a second to, um...
-整理头发 -对
- My hair? - Yeah.
你想尝试驯服这头野兽是吗
Yeah, you try taming this beast, right?
好点了吗
Better?
行了 我们快点拍照吧
Okay. Can we just take the photo, please?
没问题 你能往右边移几英寸吗
Sure. Great. Could you move a couple inches to your right?
好了
Okay.
也许该带一点微笑
Maybe a little smile? You know?
人们喜欢从快乐的人手里买♥♥♥房♥♥子 不是吗
People wanna buy houses from happy people, right?
是吗 好
Yeah? Okay.
对了
There you go.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 我挺好的 继续拍
Yeah. I'm fine. Just keep going.
可以 但是我不太肯定
Okay. I can. It's just that I'm not too sure
人们想要这样的脸在长椅靠背上盯着他们
that people want this staring back at them from a bench.
也许这就是他们想要的呢
Or is it exactly what they want?
不是吧
No?
-孩子没事 -什么
- Well, the baby's fine! - What?
对 你可能是因为血压太低才晕倒了
Yeah, you probably just fainted because you have low blood pressure,
-这很正常 -我不理解
- which is pretty normal. - I don't understand.
我压到了他...
I fell on him...
他...或者她活得好好的
Well, he or she... is a doing great
因为这个宝宝...很坚强
because this little baby...trooper.
你想听听心跳吗
You wanna hear the heartbeat?
不 我...不用了 谢谢
No! I'm... That's... I'm okay. Thank you.
失陪一会
Excuse me for a moment.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
这是好事 不是吗
This is a good thing, right?
什么 是的 没错
What? Yeah, yeah-yeah.
当然是好事
Of course it is.
你看着不太高兴
You don't seem happy.
我只是在想 如果孩子没了
I guess I was just thinking that if this baby were gone,
也许是好事
that might be a good thing.
人们说孩子是恩赐
You know, like they say that that babies are blessings,
可是也许没有孩子也算恩赐呢
but maybe the absence of a baby can be a blessing too?
当然
For sure.
我就没有孩子 还觉得非常幸福
I have no kids and I feel super blessed.
妈的 我们负担不起
Fuck, we can't afford this.
你们破产了吗
You guys are broke?
好了 安妮
Okay, Anne.
看来你有绒毛膜下血肿
It appears you have a subchorionic hematoma.
那是什么玩意
What the fuck is that?
简而言之 你的子♥宫♥和胚盘之间有摊血
Basically, you have a pool of blood between your uterus and your placenta.
这可能没事 也可能导致流产
It could be fine, but it could lead to a miscarriage;
如果你开始出血 就得卧床休息
so if you start bleeding, it'll mean bed rest.
我不能卧床休息
I don't do bed rest.
-你还在工作吗 -是的
- You still working? - Yes.
我个人认为孕妇不应该工作
Personally, I don't believe pregnant women should work.
我很抱歉 生活让你陷入这种境地
I'm sorry that life has left you in those circumstances.
是啊
Yeah.
-检查完了吗 我能走了吗 -当然
- Are we done? Can I go? - Yeah.
太好了
Great.
-我有了 -有什么
- I have it! - Have what?
电影的名字
The name of the movie!
《迷茫父亲》
Father daze!
"迷茫"和"节"英文发音相近
-懂了吗 -懂什么
- Get it? - Get what?
有点像"父亲节"
Well, it's like father's day,
只不过是复数形式
except there is more than one day...
并且你还有些迷茫
and you're kind of in a daze?
-你那部关于父亲的电影 -没错
- Your dad movie. - Yeah!
你集资集得怎么样了
How's the kickstarter doing?
其实 那件事没那么重要
You know, that's not really important.
你想听我讲一个电影片段吗
Do you wanna hear a scene?
是描述你从阴♥道♥里把孩子挤出来吗
Does it depict you pushing a baby out of your vagina?
等等 你在冲配方奶吗
Wait, are you mixing formula?
对 我不再母乳喂养了
Yeah. I stopped breastfeeding.
不跟我讨论一下吗 什么都不说
No discussion? Nothing.
那让我很疼 我不想再母乳喂养了
Look, it hurts and I don't want to do it anymore.
这就是我们的讨论
There is the discussion.
等一下 闭上眼睛
Hold on. Close your eyes.
我知道会有这么一天
I knew this day would come.
作为家庭妇男
And, as a stay at home dad, you know,
我一直在想我会如何处理此事
I kinda wondered how I'd deal with it.
过渡时期之类的
Like, the transition or whatever.
那是什么
What is that?
我要借此来和佐伊培养感情
This is how I'm gonna be able to bond with Zoe
到达其他父亲和女儿从没达到的高度
like no father has ever been able to bond with his daughter before.
除了其他购买♥♥并使用这个的父亲 但...
You know, except for the other guys who've bought this and used this, but...
亲爱的
Honey...
那护士真奇怪
The nurse was so weird.
天啊 宝贝
Oh my god, baby.
太抱歉了 我当时正在开会
I'm so sorry. I was in a meeting,
没发现收不到手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 你还好吗
I didn't realize I wasn't getting cell reception. Are you okay?
挺好的 没事 你放松 一切正常
Yeah, it's fine. Just relax. Everything is cool.
好的 太好了 你快坐
Okay. Good. Sit down. Sit down.
到底怎么回事
So... what happened?
莱昂内尔 我会把事情经过告诉你
Lionel, I'm gonna tell you what happened,
但你得向我保证
but I need you to promise me,
保证你会相信我
and I mean promise me that you're gonna trust me
能管好我自己的身体健康
to manage my own health.
好的 我大概保证吧
Okay, okay, I promise-ish.
我有点低血压 所以昏过去了
I have low blood pressure, which is why I fainted
还有绒毛膜下血肿
and a... Subchorionic hematoma.
天啊 胚盘要从子♥宫♥脱落了吗
Oh my god! The placenta is separating from the uterus?!
莱昂内尔 我让你别再看怀孕网站了
Lionel! I told you not to read those pregnancy websites.
我没事 孩子也没事 我们都挺好的
Look, I am fine. The baby's fine. We're fine.
但如果她开始出血...
But if she starts bleeding...
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表