剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
《职场老妈》前情提要
Previously on "Workin' Moms"
凯特
Kate.
我能把潜水氧气瓶卖♥♥给一只海马
I could sell a scuba tank to a sea horse.
这就是你来这儿的原因
And that's why you're here.
-你确定吗 -是的 我确定
- You sure about this? - Yeah, I'm so sure.
珍妮 那是乳环吗
Jenny, is that a nipple ring?
对不起 我不知道自己怎么了
I'm sorry, I-I don't know what's going on with me.
你卖♥♥了我们的宝宝吗
Did you sell our baby?
-我卖♥♥了我们的房♥子 -你说什么
- I sold our house. - Excuse me?
你想给我打扮一下吗
You wanna dress me?
能不能允许我为你准备一套衣服
Would you allow me to arrange something for you?
我快淹死了 弗兰姬 我忍♥不下去了
I'm drowning, Frankie. I can't do this anymore.
职场老妈
第一季 第十三集[季终]
该死的
Oh, my god.
够了
Enough.
这是皮疹 查理得了皮疹
It's a rash. Charlie's got a rash.
早上好 你睡得怎么样
Mm, good morning. How did you sleep?
抱歉 我们的早上可不怎么好
Sorry, not such a good morning on this end.
莎拉突然有急事
Sarah got some last minute gig
留我在这自力更生
and left me to fend for myself today.
然后这小子一醒来就大哭大闹
And then this guy woke up hysterical.
真惨 好吧 你想联♥系♥我妈或是...
I'm sorry. Okay, Do you wanna try my mom or...
相信我 我醒了几个小时了
Believe me, I've been up for hours.
所有人我都联♥系♥过了 没人能搞定
I've tried everyone, no one can swing it.
内森 他总是出疹子
Nathan, he gets rashes all the time.
给他洗个温水澡
You know, give him a lukewarm bath,
再涂一层厚厚的护臀膏
followed up with a heavy hint of rash cream.
让他不停地喝水
Make him pound water all day.
今晚就能好了 我保证
It should be clear by tonight. I promise.
好吧 知道了 说别的吧
Okay, I get it. Let's move on.
你今天紧张吗
Are you nervous about today?
我感觉非常好
I feeling really good about it.
终于可以在斯特麦格面前一展拳脚了
Finally time to flex my muscles in front of the Stromanger.
天 希望我能让她满意
God, I hope I do her justice.
她可是个很难讨好的人
She's a tough cookie.
你会成功的
You're gonna kill it.
而我则会起一身的麻疹
And then I'm gonna be the one breaking out in hives.
好吧 我要给这小子洗热水澡了
Okay, I gotta get this kid in a hot bath.
温水澡 内森 内森
Lukewarm, Nathan. Nathan?
内...
Na...
她今天由我妈来照顾
My mother is going to watch her for the day.
我做了点炒鸡蛋给你在路上吃
I made some scrambled eggs for the road.
装在袋子里吗 弗兰姬
In a bag, Frank?
这样好携带
This way they're portable.
我会补救的
I'm gonna fix this.
我会把我们的房♥子弄回来的
I'll get our house back.
妈妈 你病了吗
Mommy, are you sick?
没有 亲爱的 没有
No, honey, no.
我就是...今天想放松一下
I'm just gonna, kind of, take it easy today.
那好 因为我还要完成那个学校作业
Okay good, because I still have to do that school project.
对 现代女性访问 对吗
Right. The modern day woman interview thing, right?
我准备好拍特写了 我看起来怎么样
Well, I am ready for my close up. How do I look?
你看着 挺好的
You look... okay?
好吧 开始吧
Okay great, let's do this.
好 作为一名现代女性
Okay, so as a modern day woman,
你的衣服大多是在哪里买♥♥的
where do you get most of your clothes?
作为一名忙碌的现代女性
As a modern day busy woman,
我多数衣服都是在网上买♥♥的
I get most of my clothes online.
所以你不自己动手做衣服吗
Oh, so you don't make them yourself?
不做 有孟加拉国的小孩给我做衣服
No. Some kid in Bangladesh makes my clothes.
知道吗 自己做衣服其实没那么不现实
You know, making your own clothes isn't that crazy.
我的围巾都是我自己织的
I knit all my scarves.
甚至连我的莫卡辛鞋都是我自己做的
I even made my own moccasins.
这是在你采浆果之前还是之后
Is this before or after you foraged for berries?
之后
After.
顺便问下 你感觉怎么样
By the way, how're you feeling?
挺好的 谢谢
Uh, I'm all right. Thank you.
好的 下一个问题...
Okay, next question...
打扰一下
Excuse me!
大家好
Hi!
我知道我最近犯了不少错误
I know I've been kind of dropping the ball lately,
但是我想跟大家说一声
but I just wanted to let you all know
我把冰箱塞满了零食
that I, I filled the fridge with snacks.
什么样的零食
What kind of snacks?
都是好东西
Lots of good stuff.
我去了有机市场 买♥♥的都是高档货
I went to the organic market, so it's all pretty high shelf.
健康食品
Health food?
也有薯片
There's chips in there too.
-有甜品吗 -有的
- Any sweets? - Yeah.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
今天可是周末之前的星期五
Friday before the long weekend?
四点半他们就会把冰箱里所有的东西扔掉
They dump everything in the fridge at 4:30.
我觉得你干的很棒 珍妮
Well, I think it was pretty solid of you, Jenny.
茄泥酱不错 我带回家了 珍妮
Ooh, baba ghanoush! I'll take it home, Jenny.
看到没 所以我希望你能提前征求一下意见
Okay, see, now I wish you'd taken requests
因为我们当中有些人对茄子过敏
because some of us are allergic to eggplant.
闻到这个味道 我就会过敏
If that gets in the vents; I'm anaphylactic.
你看起来真棒 这是毛料的吗
Well, you look great. Is that wool?
是的
It is.
在全球20个消费市场成为领头羊
Being the leader in 20 consumer markets worldwide
确实很了不起
is quite a feat.
但是我们如何才能更上一层楼
But how do we make it to 40?
这时候就需要一个全新的时尚的商标了
And that is where you're new, modern logo comes in.
这...这是什么
Wha... what is that?
你意思是这是个商标
What? You call that a logo?
那头猪去哪了
Where's the pig?
韦斯特伍德先生 那头猪很可爱
Mr. Westwood, the pig was cute,
也确实立下了不少功劳
and he served you well,
但是你现在要面对的是一个全新的市场
but you're competing in a new market now,
而造型优美的图案将起到很大的作用
where sleek images have a greater impact.
你的产品的质量是无可争议的
Look, your product's quality shouldn't be touched.
它毫无疑问是市场上最优秀的
It is, hands down, the finest on the market.
但是包装也很重要
But packaging matters.
我们已经对这两个商标进行了测试
We've tested both images
这个要更吸引人 就这样
and this one has gotten more traction. Period.
但是我专门跟维多利亚说过
But I specifically told Victoria,
要把那只猪留下
I wanted to keep the pig.
但你不是来这里听好话的
But you didn't come here to get placated.
而我愿意冒着丢掉生意的风险
And I'm willing to risk our business
给你展示对韦斯特伍德食品最有利的东西
to show you that this is what's best for Westwood foods.
-请继续 -好的
- Go on. - Great.
不好意思
Uh, désolé.
凯特 我能跟你说句话吗
Uh, Kate, can I have a minute, please?
皮耶哈 不能等到开完会再说吗
Piera, can it not wait until after the presentation?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
但事情确实很紧急
I would never interrupt if it wasn't urgent.
请大家稍等一下
Won't you excuse me for just one moment.
非常抱歉
Terribly sorry.
-快去 -好的
- Tout suite. - Yes.
真的不好意思
I am so sorry.
我通常不会这样打扰别人的 相信我
I don't normally bother people like that, I promise you.
怎么了 是查理吗
What is it? Is it Charlie?
他现在在发高烧
So, he's running a pretty serious fever,
我就带他来医院了
so I brought him to the hospital
医生给他验了血
and they gave him a blood test.
凯特 他要是得麻疹了怎么办
Kate, what if he's got the measles?
你知道小孩子会死于麻疹吗
Did you know babies can die from the measles?
"麻疹" 医生真的这么说了吗
The measles? Did the doctor actually say that?
没有 他们正在做检测
No, they're running the test right now.
这么说可能是别的 不这么严重的问题
So it can be something else, something less measle-y?
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表