剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
知道有你的支持
Knowing that I have your support...
让我感觉自己有无限潜能
makes me feel like I can do anything.
我确信自己最近也是空前的高效
Pretty sure my productivity is at an all time high.
这事值得一提
It's worth mentioning.
总之
Anyway, um,
我在想今天下班之后你是否有空
I was hoping if you had time after work today,
想不想去...
y-you'd want to have a little--
珍妮
Jenny!
-伊恩 -亲爱的
- Ian! - Hey, baby.
我们正好路过 进来看看你
We wanted to stop by, see you in action.
她说想看看自己酷炫的老妈工作的样子
She said she wanted to see her badass mommy at work.
你好 我叫伊恩
Hi, I'm Ian.
珍妮的老公
Jenny's husband.
你好
Oh! Yeah, yeah, hi.
我叫马文 她的部门经理
I'm Marvin, her department manager,
很高兴见到你
nice to meet you.
马文经理
Marvin the manager.
-真有意思 我喜欢 -亲爱的
- That's funny, I like that. - Okay, honey, um...
这真是个不错的惊喜 可是...
This is such a nice surprise, but...
现在不是快到她的午睡时间了吗
isn't it almost her nap time?
事实上 她的日程相当的灵活
you know, she's pretty lax about her schedule, actually.
我在想我们三个一起去吃个午饭吧
Hey, I was thinking the three of us could grab some lunch.
伊恩 这可以算四个人了
Ian, it's almost four.
该死 好吧...
Crap, okay, uh...
喝咖啡呢 她可以喝咖啡
Coffee? She could use a coffee.
我该...我该回去了
Uh, I should uh... I should really dive back in,
很高兴见到你 伊恩
It was really nice to meet you, Ian.
-我也是 -再见
- You too... - Bye.
马文经理
Marvin the manager.
好了 这不好笑
Okay. That is not funny.
别这样 挺有趣的啊
Oh, come on, that's funny!
作为一名作家 我可以肯定这非常有趣
As a writer, I can confirm that that is very funny.
我是认真的 这是我工作的地方
Look, I am serious here, this is my place of business.
好吧 我只是觉得你...
All right, it just feels like you're kinda you know,
似乎有所隐瞒
maybe hiding something.
没有 我只是想尽量表现得专业一些
No! I'm just trying to be professional here,
你们俩的出现让我很难做
and it's hard to do that when you two show up.
好吧
Okay.
-对不起 我感觉很糟糕 -我们这就走
- I'm sorry, I feel bad. - We'll go.
没事的
It's okay.
不要担心
Don't worry about it.
回家见
See you at home.
你算是休息了15分钟了
That counts as your 15.
知道了
Okay!
我了解到她吐到了一位老太太身上
I read that she was actually sick on an elderly lady.
她声称自己是晕车了
She claims she had motion sickness.
药和酒作用的结果
Code for mixing pills and booze.
可能吧
Probably.
她是一位畅销书作家 四个孩子的母亲
She's a bestselling author, and a mother of four,
生活能有多艰难
how hard could it be?
有人发了照片在推特 把她朝教练大吼
Someone tweeted a pic of her roaming coach,
还和陌生人交谈...
talking to strangers...
我觉得她在吸毒
I smell an addict.
我们的工作不是识人 而是解决问题
It's not our job to judge, just fix it.
谁想负责挽回她的形象
Who's up for restoring her image?
交给我吧
Oh, I can handle this.
我也可以
I can handle this too.
不如你们俩一起吧
How about both of you work on it?
我真的不需要帮忙 小事一桩
I really don't need any help, pretty straightforward job.
不好意思打断一下 凯特
Oh, sorry to interrupt, um, Kate?
有人给你打电♥话♥
You have a phone call.
你记下留言吧
Uh, take a message.
其实 是您妈妈的电♥话♥
Actually, it's your mum.
记下留言就好 罗茜
Take a message please, Rosie.
她被你的狗咬了
She was bit by your dog.
看来你下午有得忙了 凯特
Looks like your afternoon just got busy, Kate.
别担心
Don't worry about it,
照顾好你妈
Take care of your mom.
这儿交给我
I got this.
走吧
Let's go.
凯特
Kate.
天啊 妈妈 你没事吧
Oh my god mom, are you okay?
现在没事了 多亏这位了不起的医生
Well, I am now, thanks to this wonderful doctor.
你知道吗 他和他妻子也有小宝宝了
You know, he and his wife are having a little baby too.
一个小女孩
A little girl.
凯特想要个小女孩 但是她太忙了
Kate wants a little girl, but she's just so busy.
好吧
Okay.
恭喜你喜获千金 我妈没事吧
Congrats on your baby, is my mom okay?
她会没事的
Yeah, she will be fine.
小狗确实咬破了皮
The dog did break the skin,
所以我给她打了破伤风
So I provided her with a tetanus shot...
贴了创可贴
and a band-aid.
再给我开些止痛药
And I'll take some of that pain medication.
没问题 只要她没事就好
Well good, yeah, whatever gets her through it.
埃莉诺 那一定很可怕吧
Eleanor, that must've been really scary.
确实 内森
It was, Nathan.
确实很可怕
It was very scary.
我当时想 事已至此
I thought, well, if this is it,
至少我能在死前保护好宝宝
I can at least protect the baby on my way out.
我好爱他
I love him so dearly.
妈 关于早些时候我真的很抱歉
Uh mom, I'm so sorry about earlier,
请留下来和我们一起吧
please stay on with us.
有外婆在身边对查理是件好事
It's so good for Charlie to be around his grandmother.
你知道我讨厌那个词
You know I hate that word.
除非你能想到别的词来代替
Well, until you can think of an alternative.
凯特 我不懂你为什么那么喜欢那条狗
You know, Kate, I don't know why you love that dog so much.
有时我觉得你跟那条狗
Sometimes I think you have more intimacy with that dog
比和你自己的丈夫都亲
than you do with your own husband.
好了 这里已经搞定了
Okay, we're all done here.
接下来几天要好好休息
Try to take it easy the next couple days.
如果有什么并发症请打给我
Call me if you have any complications.
-好的 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
知道吗 妈 内森也很喜欢奥利
You know, mom, Nathan loves Olly too.
内森
Nathan?
-我... -狗
- Oh, I-- - The dog!
是的 我是喜欢奥利
Yeah, I mean... I do love Olly.
-只是... -你看看 看见没
- It's just-- - You see? You see that?
什么啊 只是什么 内森
See what?! It's just what, Nathan?!
只是他现在开始咬人了
Well, it's just that he's a biter now,
我觉得他一旦这么做了可就回不了头了
and I don't think there's any coming back from that.
他只是保护欲强了点 还有...
Well, he was just being protective, you know, and-and...
妈 你确定这不是你的原因吗
and mom, are you sure you weren't asking for it,
也许有一点
maybe just a little bit?
你可能做了一些...
You know, you can do some...
夸张的手势 引起了某些反应
dramatic hand gestures that might trigger something,
或者你轻声说话让人觉得紧张
or you do a whispery voice that puts some people on edge,
-我就这么一说 -凯特
- I'm just saying. - Kate.
-怎么了 -别这样
- What? - Come on.
我是说 她的皮肤像纸一样薄
I'm saying, her skin is basically tissue paper,
我见过她用勺子都能划伤
I've seen her cut it on a spoon!
我们能换个时间讨论这个吗
Can we please do this some other time?!
我们都要回去工作了
We both have to get back to work.
好吧 我觉得你说得对 凯特
Well, I guess you're right, Kate.
我下次注意点就是了
I will just have to be more vigilant, that's all.
宝贝 新保姆做的东西我都超喜欢
Hey babe, I am lovin' all the stuff the new nanny got.
太好吃了 我感觉棒极了
It's so good, I'm feeling great!
我们该清理一下家里的东西了
It's about time we cleaned this house out.
就是啊
Yeah, totally.
-搞什么 -什么
- What the hell? - What?
我的冰淇淋去哪儿了
Where's my ice cream?!
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表