剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
"如果她开始出血" 什么
If she starts bleeding, what?
天啊 如果你开始出血 怎么办
Oh my god if you start bleeding, what?
他说我需要卧床休息
He said that I would need bed rest,
但我还没出血呢 不是吗
but that hasn't happened, right?
所以我们还是假装今天的事没发生过吧
So I say that we just of kind pretend like today never happened.
好 但向我保证 你累了就休息
Fine. But promise me you'll rest if you're tired,
饿了就吃东西
you'll eat if you're hungry
需要拥抱的时候你会说出来
And you will ask for a hug if you need one.
而你 就负责替我给她一个拥抱
And you, you're my stand-in hugger.
-不行吗 -不行
- No? - No.
那我们再找别人
We'll get someone else.
我的儿子是在玩过家家吗
Um, is my son on a playdate?
我已经打入了菲律宾保姆圈
I've infiltrated the Flipino nanny ring.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
另外 内森是在做中式面条吗
In other news, Nathan is making Chinese noodles?
是不是出什么问题了
Should we be worried?
是的 我们今天早上大吵了一架
Yeah, we got in a pretty serious fight this morning.
是因为你总张着嘴咀嚼吗
Oh, was it about the way you chew with your mouth open?
不是 萨拉 那个是我没法控制的
No Sarah, it wasn't because I can't help that.
吵架是因为我的这次升职
It was about this promotion.
我要去蒙特利尔出差三个月
I'm moving to Montreal for three months.
为什么你的成功会激怒他呢
And your success angers him, why?
因为他觉得我很自私
Because I'm being selfish.
怎么会 你多棒啊
No! You're being awesome.
如果内森因此生气的话 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if Nathan's pissed
但如果你不去的话 我会很生气
but if you don't go, I'll be pissed.
而我在青春期之后就不抗拒揪人乳♥头♥了
And I'm not opposed to purple nurples after puberty.
别这样
Don't do that.
三个月又不长
Three months isn't that long.
你愿意一直待在这直到我回来吗
Would you be willing to stay on until I get back?
不好意思 你以为我要去哪
I'm sorry, where was I going?
你打算也把我炒掉吗
Were you gonna fire me too?
你真是我的大救星
You'd be saving my ass.
更何况你还有钱拿 是吧
And I'm sure the money doesn't hurt, right?
我可是给动画片配音的人
I'm the voice of a cartoon.
-我有钱 有的是钱 -好的
- I have money. Lots of money. - All right.
我这样做是因为我是你妹妹
I am doing this because I am your sister
而且我爱你
and I love you.
那就说定了
Settle down.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气 凯特
You're welcome, Katie.
我要走了
I gotta go!
-祝你好运 -好的
- Good luck with that. - Yeah!
-老兄再见 -再见
- See ya, dude. - See ya!
你在做中式面条
So you're making Chinese noodles,
这意味着你在自我安慰
which means you're self-soothing,
这也意味着你很可能还在生气
which means you're probably still pretty mad.
你是晋升为侦探了吗
Wow, you been promoted to detective?
好吧
Hi, yeah.
我们可以晚些再讨论这个话题吗
Maybe we have this conversation later?
我们又不是没在陌生人面前吵过架
I thought fighting in front of strangers wasn't our new thing.
如果你要去蒙特利尔...
And if you're moving to Montreal...
只是去三个月而已
It's just three months.
这三个月里我将成为单身父亲
Just three months of me being a single parent,
而你的儿子将成为没有妈妈的小孩
and your son being a motherless child.
他还是有妈妈的 好吗
He'll still have a mother, okay?
只是一段时间内只能和妈妈视频联♥系♥了
She's just gonna be on Facetime for a while.
这工作到底有什么好的
What is so great about this job?
它好的地方就在于
What's so great about it,
我为之付出了巨大的努力
is that I worked truly hard for it,
而它也是我想要的
and I want it.
-这还不够吗 -你对我撒谎了
- Shouldn't that be enough? - You lied to me.
你在做出人生的重要抉择时
You made a major life decision
完全没考虑我和你儿子
without considering me or your son.
我所做的一切就是为你们考虑
All I do is consider the both of you.
好吧...但是这也太扯蛋了
Okay but... I'm sorry, but this is bullshit.
可以给我倒点水吗
May I have some water?
好的
Yeah.
在财政上我们不会有问题的
Look, we're gonna be fine financially.
我的工作能够养活这个家庭
My job can cover us.
不好意思 话题已经转移到
I'm sorry, did this just shift into
我是否该辞职了吗
a conversation about me quitting?
不 至少暂时不会
No! I mean, not for a little while.
内森 我马上就要迎来一次重要的升职
Nathan, I'm about to make a significant raise.
因为我 我们有可能彻底摆脱债务
Because of me, we could potentially get out of debt.
好吧 我觉得你甚至都不需要我了 凯特
Well, fuck me, I guess you don't even need me, Kate.
-我是不是该离开了 -是的
- Should maybe I go? - Yes.
听上去棒极了
Loving the sound of that.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表