剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
- Hello? - Oh my God, babe, babe,
-亲爱的 你得... -什么
- babe, you're gonna... - What?
你在听吗 我有个天大的好消息
Are you listening? I got the greatest news.
冷静点 我跟不上你的节奏
Calm down. I can't understand you.
我要和一名对《迷茫父亲》感兴趣的制片人面谈了
I have a meeting with a producer who's interested in "Father Daze"!
所以你准备写一整个电影剧本吗
So you're just gonna write a whole movie?
没错
Well, yeah.
珍妮 编剧就是干这事的呀
Jenny, it's kinda in the job description, you know, as a screenwriter.
这有啥好发牢骚的
Why you dumping on this?
我没有 不好意思 这...这很好
I'm not. I'm sorry. That's... that's great.
今晚庆祝一下 我们俩
Hey, let's celebrate tonight - you and me.
我去订瑞士小屋
I'll order Swiss Chalet
我们可以一边看电视一边爱爱
and we can slow-bone while we watch TV.
不行 伊恩
Um, I can't, Ian.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我有工作要做
It's this work thing.
有个关于千禧一代找工作的慈善活动
It's a charity event for millennials... seeking employment.
好吧
Yeah, okay fine.
这样吧 没事的
Well, you know what? That's okay.
正好可以给电影提供素材 对吧
it's, uh, it's good material for the film, all right?
家庭妇男 一个人的晚饭...
Stay-at-home dad, dinner for one...
一个半
and a half.
真棒 很高兴能给你提供素材
Great. Yeah. Happy to help with the material.
我晚点回家
I'll be home later.
爱你
Love you.
《改变人生的整理魔法》
"The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up".
好吧 朗宝
Yeah, Well, Rhodes,
看来另一个妈咪想让我们读书休闲一下
it appears other mommy wants us to do some light reading.
你还好吗 小伙子
You all right, buddy?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
让我上车
Let me in your car.
-大姐你该卧床休息 -大姐
- You're on bed rest, dude. - Dude.
别像好姐妹一样劝我卧床休息
Don't "dude-bed-rest" me right now.
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
求你了 我都不能呼吸了
C'mon I can't breathe. Please.
太棒了
Yes.
这就对了
Here we go.
卧床休息
And... bed rest.
我们在动吗
Are we even moving?
我都让你上车了 别得寸进尺好吗
Hey, I picked you up, okay, don't push it.
去哪
So, where to?
你想犒劳一下自己吗 吃个冰雪皇后
You wanna treat or something, you want a Diary Queen.
带我去人流诊所
Take me to an abortion clinic.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
真的吗 没开玩笑吧
Really? Like, really?
眼睛看着马路
Get your eyes on the road.
我只是想看看到了那里会有什么感受
Look, I just wanna go to see how I feel when I get there, okay?
拜托了
Please.
好吧 我带你去人流诊所
Okay, I will take you to an abortion clinic,
但只能是观光一下
but this is a sight seeing mission only.
-是的 -好
- Yup. - All right.
你得开快点
You are gonna need to start driving faster,
我们现在像在倒车
it feels like we're moving backwards.
你根本就不应该出门
You should not even be out of the house, okay?
我得开慢点
I'm taking it slow.
我想在这个孩子出生前赶到那
I would like to get there before I have this baby.
那个地方到底在哪
Okay, so where is this place, anyway?
我不知道 你为什么会觉得我知道
I don't know. Why do you think I would know that?
因为是你要去的
Because you asked to go to one.
对 但是我从来没去过
Yeah, but I've never actually been to one.
-你去过吗 -没有
- Have you been to one? - No.
不如这样 我去大众点评上搜一个
You know what? I'll just Yelp one.
你要在大众点评上找人流诊所
You're gonna Yelp an abortion clinic?
-当然 -我觉得你是对的
- Yeah, of course. - I guess you're right,
你差不多可以在那点评任何东西
you can sorta review anything, right?
不过我很好奇人流诊所会有什么样的差评
I wonder what kind of complaints an abortion clinic gets though.
像是 1星 还在怀孕
Like, one star! Still pregnant!
好变♥态♥ 凯特
That's sick, Kate.
我该按评价还是距离排序呢
Should I sort it by rating or distance?
当然是评价
Rating, obviously!
我只是不想在去那的路上堵车
I just didn't want us to get stuck in traffic on the way there.
有道理
Hmm, that's a good point.
"认识到一件物品的贡献
"By acknowledging an item's contribution
"并让它带着你的感恩离开
and letting it go with gratitude,
"你就能真正地让你的物品
you'll be able to truly put the things you own,
和生活井然有序"
and your life, in order."
我想要感谢你工作了这么长时间
I wanna thank you for working these long hours,
甚至当我们不在家时也一如既往
even when we weren't home.
你好 弗兰姬
Hey, Frankie.
你要把这些都送人吗
You giving all this stuff away?
藤麻理惠 《改变人生的整理魔法》作者
藤麻理惠说这是保持家庭纯洁的唯一途径
Marie Kondo says it's the only way to domestic purity,
所以 是的
So... yeah.
好吧 不过...
Okay, but...
这个扫地机器人在网上大概能卖♥♥200刀
I mean, you could probably get $200 online for the Roomba.
我就随便说说
I'm just sayin'.
周三快乐
Happy Wednesday.
-你好 我要做人流 -安妮
- Hi. I'd like an abortion. - Anne!
你搞什么 我们之前不是说好了吗
What the hell, not what we agreed on.
-我们什么都没说好 -你俩别紧张
- I agreed to nothing. - You can both relax
因为今天做不了人流
because you're not getting an abortion today.
为什么
Why not?
这种手术不能直接过来就做
You can't just walk in here and order one.
可这里是加拿大
But this is Canada.
我可以帮你预约一个咨♥询♥
I can book you in for a consultation.
行 只要别让我生孩子就行
Fine. Anything that gets me one step closer to not being pregnant.
很好
Good.
麻烦问一下
So... hi, quick thing,
我能带着孩子待在这吗
can I bring this in here?
他一般不会这么开心
He's not usually this happy.
你约的几点 还有多长时间
What time did they say they would... how long?
你想不想早点下班
Do you wanna cut out early?
我们先去L-CEEB逛逛
We can go by the L-CEEB,
然后去我家准备准备
and then go to my place, start getting ready.
我们不会惹上麻烦吗
Won't we get in trouble for that?
这个嘛
Well...
小马 我们今天想早点撤
Marv, we're gonna skip out early.
-可以吗 -好的
- Is that cool? - Mm-hmm.
来杯咖啡吗
Didn't you want some coffee?
不了
No.
-就这么办 -好的
- Let's do it. - All right!
我们可以在路上买♥♥几个安全套
We can grab some condoms on the way.
闭嘴 我才用不着安全套
Oh my God. Stop it. I don't need condoms.
不过把它们放在包里可能会让我感到自♥由♥
But it might feel freeing to just have them in my purse.
这就是做手术的地方
So this is where it all happens.
好了
Okay...
那么
So...
-是谁和我预约了 -是我
- who am I speaking with today? - Me.
你是她的伴侣吗
And are you the partner?
不是 我就是跟着来看看
No. I'm just here to watch.
-什么 -好吧
- What? - Okay?
卡尔森女士 你想做人流是吗
So, Ms. Carlson, you are thinking of having an abortion?
是的
Yeah, I am.
从你嘴里说出来感觉好奇怪
That sounds really weird when you say it like that.
就在这里做吗
Um, is this the room that it happens in?
有时候是在这里
Sometimes, yes.
手术是在这里进行的
The procedure has been performed in this room.
是吗 好吧
Really. Yup.
这里有点冷
It's kinda cold in here, you know?
我不是气象专家
Not temperature wise,
不过还是能感觉到这里的空气有点诡异
but atmosphere's kinda weird.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表