呦 极限运动 最近怎么样啊 我是Blake H
Yo, X Games, what the hell is up,mam? This is Blake H,
这边是
and right over here is
Derssy 我们要说的是你需要考虑一下
Derssy, and we are here to tell you
用我们的新运动
that you need to consider our new sport
作为今夏的极限运动
for this summer's X Games.
想都不用想啦 直接做吧 白♥痴♥
Freaking don't even consider it, just take it, you idiot!
超屌♥的 好嘛 - 就是
it's brilliant, all right? - Duh
基本上我们就是把最带劲儿的
Basically what we've done is taken the sickest
最给力 最拉风的运动都混合在一起
and gnar-gnarest, most epic sports and mixed them together.
这里说的是是直排轮滑加滑板
I'm talking rollerblading, I'm talking skateboarding combined
新型的直排滑板 二代
to make Roller-skating...2.
新层次哦 - 带劲儿
The New Class. - Sick.
哇哦
What?
DeMampsa 怎么样啊 哥们
DeMampsa, what up, bro?
准备好炫酷了吗
Are you ready to rip?
准备好了
I'm ready to rip!
实际上我有点儿紧张
Actually, I'm very nervous.
我觉得我裹得还不够厚实
I don't think I'm wearing enough padding,
不过为了你们 万死不辞
but I will die for you guys!
开动吧 Ders 发动车
Freaking rock on. Ders, light it up.
咱们开始吧
Let's do this.
准备好了 - 嗷嗷
Ready to go? - Ow!
有点儿担心 - 嗷
Little worried. - Ow!
哇哦
Whoo!
好 你一定行的 DeMamp
All right, you got this, DeMamp!
Ders 看着点儿
Ders, watch it!
马上就到跳板了
We're about to hit the jump! -
哇 哥们儿 - 哇
Whoa, dude! - Whoo!
哥们儿 你怎么做到的
How did you land that, dude?
Blake 你拍到刚那个镜头了吧
Blake, tell me you got the shot.
拍到了 - 你拍到了
I got it - You got the shot?
啊 啊
Oh! Ah!
哎呦
Ow!
太好了 Blake 你觉得"开心"了吧
Great, Blake. I hope you're happy.
你成了独腿侠 可是极限运动在四天内开始
You lost the footie, and the X Games are in like four days.
下一轮我们还得找个新的摄像师
Now we're gonna have to get a new cameraman for the next run.
不 下一轮 没有下一轮了
No. Next run? There's not a next run.
Blake受伤了 - 就是 你没听见吗
Blake's hurt, man. - Yeah, didn't you hear him?
我有6个地方骨折了呢
I, like, fractured it in, like, six places.
我觉得我的手腕再也不能走路了
I don't think my wrist will ever walk again.
好吧
Fine.
我要给Karl发短♥信♥ 叫他来摄像
I'll freaking text Karl, have him film it.
他才不会唧唧歪歪
He's not gonna be a bitch about it and go to the hospital
无缘无故去医院的
for no good reason.
嗯 呃 再说一次 这可是重伤
Yeah, um, again, serious injury.
不过没关系 我喜欢坐救护车
But it's okay 'cause I like to ride in ambulances.
我打算偷一些药
I'm gonna steal drugs!
带他走吧
Get him out of my face!
我知道今天一定会以乘坐救护车为结局
I mean, I knew today was gonna end with an ambulance ride.
只是没想到是Blake
I just didn't think Blake would be the one in it.
这话啥意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我是说 你才是总受伤的那一个
It means, like, you're always getting hurt.
嗯 好吧 Ders
Yeah. Yeah, right, Ders.
我经常受伤
I get hurt all the time.
伙计 嘿
Dude! Hey!
哇哦 各位 嘿
Whoa, guys! Hey!
嗨 911
Hi, 911?
是的 又是我 Anders
Yeah, it's Anders again.
能叫你们的救护车调头回来吗
Uh, look, can you tell your boy to flip a B?
又有一个伤员了
We got another.
天呢 真是的 我居然伤到了
God, man, I can't believe I broke my wrist
用来挠痒痒的手
on my scratching hand.
Ders 能借我一只手指用一下吗
Ders, will you just give me one little finger, please?
哥们儿 你自己挠你自己的屁♥股♥
Dude, scratch your own butt.
我有点担心Adam
I'm worried about Adam.
他应该进救护车的
He probably should've gotten in the ambulance.
他肯定脑震荡了 - 哥们儿 他没事
He's got a concussion. - He's fine, dude.
他有事 他有脑震荡的症状
No, he's not, he's showing all the symptoms--
恶心 失忆 情绪波动
nausea, memory loss, mood swings.
呕 唔
Errrr.
好恶心
Ew!
谁呕吐了
Who puked?
回答我
Answer me!
是你 你刚吐了
That was you. You just did it.
大家听好了
All right. Listen up, everybody.
由于这三个白♥痴♥在停车场
Because of the little stunt these three morons
玩的那出特效表演
pulled in the parking lot,
公♥司♥现在想让我们在线上学点安全课程
corporate now wants us to take an online safety course,
听起来超级有趣
which sounds super fun.
时长大概3小时 午饭以后
So it'll take about three hours, so after lunch,
回到你们的小隔间里去
just get to your cubicles--
谁最酷
Who's the coolest? -
谁最酷 谁最酷
Who's the coolest? Who's the coolest?
听不见你说话了 要睡着了
Can't hear you. Going to sleep.
哦 晚安
Oh, good night.
我是她妹妹
I'm her sister.
我叫Juliette 没事
I'm Juliette. It's all good.
哦 天哪 我觉得我还醉着呢
Oh, God, I think I'm still drunk.
我和B-Rad在薄荷犀牛玩了12小时
Me and B-Rad just did a 12-hour shift at Spearmint Rhino.
他还在那里狂吃辣鸡翅呢
That pig is still there just crushing hot wings.
给力 - B-Rad
Sick. - B-Rad.
吊炸了 - 我还挺想他呢
That's sick. - I miss that guy.
经典的锁喉啊
Classic sleeper hold, huh?
还是那么好玩
Still funny.
看来大家都见过我妹妹 Juliette了
I see that you've met my sister, Juliette.
她会替Jillian代班几天
She's going to be filling in for Jillian
因为Jillian要到国民警卫队值班
while she's on National Guard duty.
酷 吊炸了 - 耶
Cool. Freaking sick. - Yeah.
我之前在说啥
What the hell was I saying?
你正在讲关于安全的长篇大论
You were doing some BS speech about safety or something.
我就知道这份工作会很无聊到屎
Dude, I knew this job was gonna be a complete dookie fountain.
哈哈哈 无聊到屎
Ha ha ha, dookie fountain.
好了 以下是好玩的部分
All right, well, this is how much fun we're gonna have.
如果大家都通过了在线安全课程
Because if everybody passes their online safety course,
我就带你们去自然远足
I'm gonna take you on a nature hike.
去走路 - 没劲儿
Go walking? - That's lame.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我之前跟一个海军姑娘约会过
I used to date this chick in the Navy.
她有一架用于跳伞的飞机
She has a jump plane.
我们可以去跳伞
We can go skydiving.
真的吗 - 什么
Are you serious? - What?
哦 我们应该去跳伞 - 终于
Oh, we should go skydiving! - Finally.
我们去跳伞吧
Let's go skydiving!
我们去跳伞吧 - 各位 别胡说 跳伞
Let's go skydiving. - Guys. Come on, skydiving?
那个一点都不酷
That's--that's not cool.
太90年代了
It's, like, so '90s.
你开玩笑呢 90年代超棒的
What, are you kidding me? The '90s were awesome.
那会儿有<空中大灌篮>
Like "Space Jam," "Doug," Lark Voorhies.
还有"真实世界西雅图"
Yup. "Real World: Seattle."
里面Stephen给了Irene一耳光
When Stephen slapped Irene?
棒极了
That was off the hook.
还有 - 呃 眨眼182乐团
It was. - Uh, Blink 182.
<我到底几岁了>
"What's My Age Again?"
是呀 - 我到底几岁了
Yeah. - What is my age again?
你真的在问吗 - 我几岁了
Are you serious? - How old am I?
跳伞
Skydiving...
别嚷嚷啊 - 跳伞
Don't start chanting, please - Skydiving!
跳伞
Skydiving!
跳伞 - 好吧好吧
Skydiving! - All right, okay, fine!
如果你们想去跳伞 我们就去跳伞
If you wanna go freaking skydiving, we'll go skydiving.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表