不
No!
谁在哪里 - 嘘
Who's out there? - Shh!
怎么了 - 走走走走走
What's going on? - Go, go, go, go, go, go.
快走 - 嘿 谁在哪儿
Go, go, go. - Hey, who's out there?
嗯 嗨 - 嗨
Um, hey, uh... - Hey.
我只是想让你知道我是个坏爸爸
I just want you to know that I'm a bad daddy.
我也是个坏妈咪
I'm also a bad mommy.
噢 不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
那个并不是这样的
That's--that's not true at all.
不是 就是这样的 - 不不不
Uh-huh. It is true. - No, no, no.
周五我带着Denny's离开你们家后
After I left your house on Friday with Denny's,
我边开车边发短♥信♥
I was driving and texting.
这没什么 - 是啊
That's okay. - Yeah.
我闯了红灯然后猛一刹车
I ran a stoplight, slammed on the brakes,
Danny's就飞向了挡风玻璃
and Denny's flew into the windshield.
嘭 当场死亡
Wham! Died on impact.
等一下 所以说她当时是死了
Wait, so she was dead?
或者 我是说现在 她已经死了
Or is--she is-- she is currently dead?
那就好
That's good to know. Okay.
这还没完
But that's not all.
我把Denny's放在了屋外好在早上埋了她
I laid Denny's out that night to bury in the morning.
就在半夜时
And in the middle of the night,
我被一声尖叫(screech)惊醒
I woke up to a screech.
我可不是在说Dustin Diamond
And I'm not talking about Dustin Diamond.
它在我仔细看清之前就逃走了
Now it flew off before I got a good look at it,
但是接着我在房♥子外面发现了几个脚印
but then I found paw prints outside my apartment,
我当时就明白了
and it was then that I knew.
脚印 - 嗯
Paw prints. - Hmm.
等等 明白了什么 - 还能有什么
Wait, knew what? - Duh.
当然是一头小狮鹫闯进了我的房♥子
That a young griffin had broken into my apartment
吃掉了我们猫咪的尸体
and eaten our cat's corpse.
是啊 一头狮鹫 - 是啊
Yes, a griffin. - Yeah.
传说中的生物
The legendary creature
长着狮子的身体
that has the body of a lion and the head
猎鹰的翅膀 - 对
and wings of a falcon. - Yeah.
天 你认真的吗 - 我是说
Man, really? - I mean,
没有其他可能了
there's no other possibility.
根本没有其他解释
There's literally no other possibility.
它不可能 不会是 嗯 我的宠物猎鹰还是什么的
It couldn't--it wouldn't be, like, my pet hawk or anything.
嘘 当然不可能了
Shh--sure couldn't be that.
嘿 Blake 我希望那些不好的事情都过去吧
Hey, Blake, I was hoping we could put all the bad stuff
我们办一个葬礼 我们一起
behind us and have a burial...together.
我也希望 妈咪
I'd like that...Mommy.
谢谢 爸比
Thanks...Daddy-o.
永别了 小天使
Goodbye, little angel.
我想死你了 小混♥蛋♥
I freaking miss you, you jerk.
神奇的生命
Magic!
她的确是
She sure was.
狮鹫 快走开快走开
Uh griffin! Go away go away.
不 那只是一只我从来没见过的鹰
Nope, that is just a hawk I have never known before.
我想 我会叫她做Beth
I think I will name her Beth.
不错
Oh, nice.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表