我们需要清空所有人员
We need to evacuate the building.
请前往最近的出口 馆内不许跑 天哪
Please move to the nearest exit. No running! Jesus.
好的 跟着我 - 嗯 很好
Okay. Hey, just follow me. - Yeah, okay.
你们俩 快走
You two, let's go.
嗯 我们正在走
Yeah, no, that's what we're doing. .
我们玩得很开心
We're having so much fun.
你觉得有人看见我们了吗
You think anybody saw us?
嘿 朋友们
Hey, you guys.
发生什么了 你们猜怎么着 成功
What's happening? Guess what? Success!
哦耶 确实 - 酷毙了
Oh! Yeah, it was. - Cool!
好吧 我想应该是双重成功
All right, man, I guess it was a double success,
因为我们偷走了这根和平烟斗
'cause we heisted this peace pipe.
什么
What?
大哥 你疯了吗 你不能偷走博物馆的东西
Dude, are you insane? You can't steal from the museum!
嘘 为什么不能 你也偷了啊
Shh. Why not? You did.
这是我买♥♥的 好吗 我是骗你们的
No. I bought this, okay? I lied about the heist
这样你们俩就会停止抱怨
just so you guys would stop complaining
开心一下
and have a little fun.
我们确实开心
Well, we had fun...
偷得开心 就像你之前说的一样
stealing, like you said you were gonna do.
嗯 - 不重要
Yeah. - Who cares?
我们还是快离开这里吧
Let's just get out of here.
把我的自♥拍♥杆给我 快走
Give me my selfie stick. Let's go.
我的自♥拍♥杆呢
Where's my selfie stick?
呃 我们大概是落在
Yeah, actually, we kind of Indiana Jonesed that
美洲土著展览馆了
at the Native American exhibit.
所以你扔下了我的自♥拍♥杆 连同我的手♥机♥
So you left my selfie stick in there with my phone,
手♥机♥上有个视频录下了
which has a video that says,
"我们要抢这家博物馆"的壮语
"We're going to rob this museum" On it?
对吗
Correct?
貌似 - 好吧
Sah-wee. - Okay.
嗯 你说的没错 - 好吧
Yeah. We did do that. - Okay.
擦 挺让人郁闷的 - 我的天哪
Shoot. That's a bummer. - Oh, my God, dude.
这比你想的严重多了
It's way worse than you think.
啥 又怎么了
What? What now?
我的电子宠物鸡死了
My Tamagotchi died.
哦不 你还好吗
Oh, no, you all right?
我不好 一切都太糟糕了
No, I'm not okay. Everything's going wrong.
你们知道为什么吗 我们被诅咒了
You know what just happened? We... we're cursed.
怎么会 - 我们在团队不和的时候
How are we cursed? - We smoked the peace pipe
抽了这根和平烟斗
when there's beef in our crew.
这就变成了不和烟斗
That makes it a beef pipe.
这就像是美洲土著的大忌啊
That's, like, Native American 101, dude.
我没有抽什么不和烟斗 声明一下
I did not smoke a beef pipe. Let it be known.
你抽了 我也抽了他裤子里的不和烟斗
Yes, you did, and I smoked the big beef pipe in his pants,
一切都越来越糟 我们被诅咒了
and it's all going downhill; we're cursed, man.
嘘 我们没时间扯这个了 好吗
Shh! We do not have time for this, okay?
我们需要在其他人发现之前
We need to get that beef pipe back in there
把烟斗还回去 找到我的手♥机♥
and find my phone before someone else does.
我们还要打破不和 除掉诅咒
Oh, we need to squash the beef and lift the curse.
否则 一整天都会不对劲的
Otherwise, this stuff's gonna be going wrong all day.
我已经感觉到了 你看
I can already tell. Look it.
如果我找到了手♥机♥ 我会如你所愿消除所有的不和
If I get my phone, I'll squash all the beef you want.
好吧 - 我们直接去红辣椒餐厅吧
Okay, fine. - Let's just go to Chili's.
请注意 非常抱歉 由于博物馆
Your attention, please. I'm sorry, but since the museum
半小时之后就关闭了 我们需要提前关闭
closes in a half hour, we're gonna close early
以检查警报系统
so we can check the alarm system,
明日请带好门票存根来博物馆退款
but come back tomorrow with your ticket stubs for refunds,
也别忘了 下周主题 "与恐龙同行"
and remember, next week: "A Walk With Dinosaurs"!
激动人心
Exciting stuff!
这个人真差劲
Boo! This guy sucks!
闭嘴 我们走 这边
Shut up. Let's go. This way.
走这边
Go. Go this way. Go.
一定有一个可以溜进去的
There's gotta be, like, a side door
旁门之类的通道
we can sneak in or something.
嗯 我正努力把身体里的屁推挤出去
Yeah, I'm just trying to massage the fart out of me right now.
能专心一点吗
Hey, can we focus?
天哪 Ders 你差点把我的屁都吓出来了
Jeez, Ders, you almost scared the fart out of me.
你应该这么做的 试试把我的屁吓出来
You should do that. Try to scare the fart out of me.
我才不要把你吓得屁都出来了
I'm not scaring the fart out of you.
好吧 不说屁了 我们之间不再说屁了
Fine, then. No more farts. No more farts in our crew.
我们不再讨论屁了
We don't get to talk about farts anymore.
我们以前喜欢这么干 - 很好
We used to love it. - Great, yeah.
你不能堵住门 那是火灾安全隐患
You can't block a door. It's a fire hazard.
把那个从通道上移开
Get that out of the way.
你们能别吵了吗
Will you guys just stop beefing?
我们之间已经有太多的怨气了
We have enough beef to squash already.
你喜欢屁吗 - 我爱屁
Do you like farts? - I love farts.
那我错了吗
Am I in the wrong here?
没有 我会和屁结婚 我发誓
No, I'll marry a fart, I swear to...
等等 - 这是什么
Wait. - What is this?
这是竹子吗
Is this bamboo?
这是竹子吗
Is this bamboo?
你们两个蠢货取错货物了
You imbeciles brought the wrong shipment!
你知道让恐龙在竹子旁边怒吼
Do you know how ridiculous it would be
看起来有多滑稽吗
to have dinosaurs roaming around in bamboo,
所有人都知道白垩纪没有竹子
when everyone knows there was no bamboo in the Cretaceous Period?
我觉得在这边
I think it's down this way.
展览关闭
改造中
好的
Okay.
快躲起来
Hide, hide!
你们以前穿过恐龙服装吗
So have you ever worked with dinosaur costumes before?
没有 但是我参加过<芝麻街>的现场巡演
No, but I did the "Sesame Street" Live tour,
Snuffleupagus人偶服装的大小也差不多
and the Snuffleupagus puppet is basically the same size.
走了吗 - 嗯
Gone? - Yeah.
我的老天 真险啊 好了
Oh, my God, that was close. Okay.
噢 再躲 再躲 - 什么
Oh, hide, hide, hide! - What?
我为一些电影做过背景调查
Yeah, I did background work on a couple other movies,
和弗兰克奥兹一起工作简直是噩梦
but Frank Oz was a nightmare to work with.
弗兰克是最差的
Oh, Frank's the worst.
最后我就想 "你知道的 人生苦短"
I was finally like, "You know, life's too short."
上次看见弗兰克的时候 我对自己说
Last time I saw Frank, I said to myself,
"这个人需要滚远点 别再回来"
"This man needs to go away, like, forever."
好了 快走
Okay, come on.
我们要开始了
We're starting.
我手套落在车上了
Oh, I left my gloves in the car.
别等我了 你们先开始吧 我马上回来
Start without me. I'll be back in a jiffy.
好了 手♥机♥在这边 - 快点 走吧
Okay, the phone's this way. - Come on, let's go.
好主意 棒主意 - 对
Good idea. Great idea. - Yeah.
好的
All right, okay.
看我多擅长这个 - 快弄开
Look how good I am at this. - Get it, get it, get it.
闭着眼睛都可以
I can do it with my eyes closed.
睁开你的狗眼开锁拿手♥机♥
Open your eyes and get it!
好吧 Ders 你差点把我的屁都吓出来了
Okay, Ders, you almost scared the fart out of me.
我倒是想 那样就棒极了
I wish. That'd be awesome.
这个屁憋好久都没出来
I've been looking forward to that fart.
请你快打开 - 拜托
Yeah, open it please. - Go, please.
快点 - 好了 搞定
Come on. - All right, got it.
给你 - 给我手♥机♥
Here you go. - Give me the phone.
好了 你看 现在你拿到手♥机♥了 Ders
Okay, look, now you have your phone, Ders.
拜托 你能碾碎不和吗
Please, will you just squash the beef?
嘿 你们在这他妈的暗黑时代在干嘛
Hey, what in the Dark Ages are you doing?
快跑 - 跑
Run. - Run!
走啊 - 快跑
Go! - Run, run, run!
馆内不能跑 不能跑
Not running. Not running.
快点
Come on!
我们这是去哪里啊 Ders
Where... where are we going, Ders?
我不知道 - 站住
I don't know. - Stop!
拿下他们 他们不是好人
Get them! They're bad boys!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表