快跑
Run!
走走走
Go, go, go!
让我进去 让我进去
Let me in! Let me in!
嘘
Shh!
锁上 锁上 锁上
Lock it! Lock it! Lock it! Lock it!
好了
All right!
请你们三个出来好吗
Will you guys please come out?
绝不
Never!
拜托啊
Oh, come on.
我们正在排练呢
We're in the middle of a rehearsal,
我们要弄完排练
and we need to finish
才能去儿童医院
so we can get over to the children's hospital.
我们计划要给生病的小盆友们
We're supposed to do
表演木偶剧
a puppet show for the sick kids.
出来吧 我们会放了你们的
Just come out. We'll let you go.
我们甚至不是博物馆的员工
We don't even work for the museum.
怎么能知道你不是在耍我们
How do we know it's not a trick?
我们以Jim Henson的性命担♥保♥
I swear on Jim Henson's life.
求你们了
Come on, please!
我们让你试恐龙服
We'll let you try on the dinosaur suits.
我们能试试 - 好吧 酷
We get to try on the suits. - Okay, that's cool.
Jim Henson性命担♥保♥ - 安全吗
Jim Henson's life. - Are they safe?
里面热吗 能呼吸吗
Are they hot? Are they breathable?
说真的吗 - 好的好的
Are you serious? - Okay, okay.
我们出去
We're coming out.
你们是怎么让恐龙眨眼睛的
Okay, how do you make the eyes blink?
太棒了 一定很酷
Ah, yeah, this is gonna be cool.
就是那种真的酷
That's like a really cool...
我♥操♥ - 他妈什么情况
Heck, yeah. - What the f?
你好 - 毁了我们的彩排
Hello. - That's what you get
这就是下场 大傻子
for ruining our rehearsal, you idiots.
哪门子的儿童医院
What kind of children's hospital
会在晚上八点开恐龙派对
has a dinosaur party at 8:00 p.M.?
好吧 别跟我讲道理
Okay, don't you throw logic in my face.
你承诺让我们走的
You gave us your word.
我以Jim Henson性命担♥保♥
I swore on Jim Henson's life.
对的 - 没错
Right. - Exactly.
Jim Henson已经死了很多年了
Jim Henson has been dead for years!
我们都是Brian Henson的学生
We are all students of Brian Henson's.
我早就该猜到
I should've known that.
Brian Henson - 真是够了
Brian Henson. - Enough.
小心我这牙 捣蛋鬼
Watch the teeth, buster.
我要告你们
I'll sue you.
Brian Henson Brian Henson
Brian Henson! Brian Henson!
Brian Henson
Brian Henson!
坐下 不要动
Sit down, and don't move.
这里只有两个凳子
There's only two chairs.
那我就站着了
I'm gonna s-stand.
我希望你们这帮屎小子喜欢被逮捕
I hope you little turd boys like getting arrested,
因为我这就要叫警♥察♥了
because I'm calling the police.
你怎么总是跟屎过不去
What's with you and turds?
你是不是对屁♥眼♥有特殊癖好
You've got, like, a weird butthole fixation,
还是说你迷恋小男孩
and also a fixation on little boys.
你个恋童癖 Ders
You're a pedophile. Ders!
我猜你感觉不错 对不对
I bet you feel good, don't you?
因为今天简直就是 最差劲的Ders日
Because this is, hands down, the worst Ders Day of all time.
恭喜你 - 随便了
Congratulations. - Whatever, man.
你根本就没给Ders日机会
You didn't even give Ders Day a chance.
这本可以是有趣的博物馆一日游 但是没有
It could've been a nice day at the museum, but no!
三个白人
Three Caucasian men.
企图偷窃
They were trying to steal.
什么事都得要屌♥炸天
Everything has to be epic.
不要吵啦
Okay, stop yelling.
冷静一下Ders
Yeah, just chill out, Ders.
哦 你想让我冷静一下
Oh, do you want me to chill?
我以为你想要屌♥炸天呢
I thought you wanted to be epic.
到底要哪样 屌♥炸天还是冷静
Which one do you want, epic or chill?
我们想要 屌♥炸天的冷静
We want, like, a epic chill.
不 还是算了吧
No, forget about it, man!
我会屌♥炸天的 因为这是Ders日
I'll be epic 'cause it's Ders Day!
他妈的Ders日 耶
Mother Ders Day! Yeah!
哇
Whoa.
你刚刚把我吓得屁都出来了
You just scared the fart out of me.
我知道 所以我才吓唬你的 我们走
I know, that's why I did that. Let's go! Come on!
嘿 给我回来 - 走
Hey, get back here! - Let's go!
哦我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你吃了什么
What did you eat?
我不知道
I don't know.
这屁已经有一段时间了
That's been up there for a while.
一直困在我深深地屁♥眼♥里 - 这味儿
That was in the deep butt. - The smell!
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe!
我快乐到家了
I'm home!
哦 快乐 屌♥炸天的Ders日
Oh, happy, epic Ders Day.
我最爱的新斗篷
My new favorite cape.
这船好酷 我喜欢 耶
Cool boat! I love it! Yeah!
哦我的天啊
Oh, my God.
快乐 屌♥炸天般的Ders日 红发埃里克
Happy Epic Ders Day, Erik the Red.
Ders 听我说
Okay, Ders, look,
我觉得警♥察♥正在来的路上
I think the police are on their way.
我们得走了
We need to get going, all right?
谁在乎
Who cares!
我们要玩嗨 对不对
We're having fun, right?
我玩得很嗨 给你 给你
I'm having fun. Here, here.
什么 你在干嘛 - 给 快打我
Why? What are you doing? - Here, fight me real quick.
太酷了 太酷了 - 好哒
That's cool, that's cool. - Okay.
噢耶 耶
Oh, yeah, yeah!
哦 - 你在干嘛
Oh! - What are you doing?
哦我的天
Oh, God.
我以为这些是特效呢
I thought these things were CGI.
哦耶 一点逻辑都没有Adam
Oh, yeah, that does not make sense, Adam.
哦我的天啊 - Ders
Oh, my God. - Ders, look,
我知道你现在有点儿崩溃
I know you're in the middle of a mental breakdown.
我懂 有时候我也会放着活结乐队
I get that; sometimes I throw Slipknot on
在房♥间里狂吼 但我们得碾碎不和(牛肉)赶紧走人
and rage in the room, but we need to squash the beef and go.
Blake我可没时间整牛肉
Blake, I don't have time for beef, pal,
因为我是维京海盗
because I am a Viking!
万岁
To the 'Vo!
我喜欢Ders变成这个样子
I like Ders when he's like this.
很有趣 - 我有点脑震荡
This is fun. - I feel a little concussed.
嘿恐龙们
Hey, dinosaurs,
为什么不滚回去灭绝了呢
why don't you go back to being extinct?
耶 - 漂亮
Yeah! - Nice.
嘿 干啥呢
Oh, what the hell?
抱歉 - 我打死你
I'm so sorry. - We're gonna kick your ass!
走 走 走 - 哦 糟糕
Oh, go, go, go! - Oh, crap!
快 快 - 走 走 走 走
Come on, come on. - Go, go, go, go.
这边
This way. Ah!
哦上帝啊 - 哦伙计
Oh, Jesus! - Oh, man!
没有路了 伙计们
It's the end of the line, boys.
哦我的天啊 - 他居然挣脱了
Oh, my God. - He escaped.
该死 我们被困住了
Damn it, we're trapped.
等等 这里有个出口
Wait, there's an exit.
哦 - 啊 锁上了
Oh. - Ah, it's locked!
算了吧 我们输定了
Forget about it, man, we're toast.
把古董放下
Put the artifacts down now.
好的 - 好吧
Okay, yeah. - Fine.
这儿 放这儿了
Here, there's that.
伙计们抱歉我硬拉你们来
Guys, I'm sorry I dragged you here
就算我知道你们讨厌博物馆
even though I know you hate museums,
我又毁了一个Ders日
and I just ruined another Ders Day,
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表