好的 - 准备好了吗
Okay. - Are we ready?
准备好了 - 好的
Yup. Ready. - All right.
我的天啊Ders 快出来看看
Oh, my God, Ders, come out here!
Ders 救命啊 - 快 快
Ders! Help! - Hurry! Hurry!
你们在上面干什么呢
What are you guys doing up there?
我们得出发了 不然就晚了
Come on, we got to go. We're gonna be late.
好吧 就两秒钟
Okay, just give us two secs.
Blake 能不能给我这个荣幸
Blake, will you do me the honor
拉一下我的手指
of pulling my finger?
当然Adam
Sure, Adam.
我非常愿意
I'd love to.
这是个弹球 - 是的
It's a marble. - Yeah.
请看 - 看什么
Watch this. - What's gonna happen?
扑通 扑通
Kerplunk. Kerplunk.
开始了
There it goes.
继续
Oh go on. Ohhh
还在继续
It's Still going.
我应该在这里看见什么吗
Is there something out here I'm supposed to see?
这是个 房♥顶Goldberg
It's a... it's a roof Goldberg.
因为我们在房♥顶上
'Cause we're on the roof.
就像Rube Goldberg 但是是在房♥顶上
Like Rube Goldberg, but it's "Roof."
也许我们应该在院子里展示这个的
We should have probably done it in the front yard.
是啊 - 有点计划不周啊
Yeah. - This is kind of a poor plan.
到假人那里了 - 哦
There's the guy! - Oh!
哦 - 成功了
Oh! - Oh, it worked!
哦 - 成功了
Oh! - It worked!
再等一下
Hold on.
再等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
再等一下
Hold on.
没了 回去了
Nope. It went back up.
又回到深深的屁♥眼♥里了
It went back up in the deep butt.
我能把眼罩拿下去了吗
Can I take these blindfolds off?
我的眼睛很性感 - 是 伙计 拜托
I got hot eyes. - Yeah, dude, come on.
我得喂我的电子宠物了
I got to feed my Tamagotchi.
我不想他死掉
I don't want him to die.
不不不不 还不能拿掉
Oh, no, no, no, no. Not yet, okay?
我要记录下当你们发现
I want to record your faces when you find out
今年Ders日活动是什么时的表情
what we're doing for this year's Ders Day.
伙计 最好不要太逊
Dude, this better not be lame, man.
上一个Ders日太差劲了
I mean, last Ders Day sucked.
坦白说 简直是我人生中最差的一天
Admittedly, that was the worst day of my life...
是 太可怕了 - 要知道我的很多家人
Yeah, terrible. - And a lot of my family members
都死得很悲惨
have died tragically, you know?
Blake日很棒 Adam日很棒
Blake's Day rules. Adam's Day rules.
Ders日
Ders Day...
冒傻气 你明明可以接下去的
Drools. Yeah, you could've finished it.
我想你们发现今年我准备的节目时
Well, I think you're gonna be pleasantly surprised
会感到非常的惊喜
when you find out what I have in store for you this year.
什么 - 我闻到了 我闻到了
What? - I smell it. I smell it.
我们这是在他妈的红辣椒烤肉店
We're at a mother-freaking Chili's right now,
我们要花掉你爷爷给你的那一百块的优♥惠♥券
and we're gonna use that $100 gift card that your grandpa sent you.
哦天啊 - 太棒了
Oh, my gosh! - Yes!
我都忘了 太棒了
I forgot about that, dude! Yes, dude!
你知道100块
You know how many Triple Dippers
能买♥♥多少三重辣酱吗
we can buy with 100 bones?
停下 准备好了吗
Stop. Ready?
你们可以拿下眼罩了
Okay, you can take off your blindfolds...
准备好迎接一生难忘的Ders日吧
now and get ready for the Ders Day of your life!
欢迎来到 ""斯堪的纳维亚的维京人"
Welcome to "Vikings of Scandinavia!"
这是哪门子红辣椒烤肉店
What the kind of Chili's is this?
这不是红辣椒 是博物馆
It's not a Chili's. It's a museum.
我们最好期待一下这里面有红辣椒外卖♥♥店
You better hope there's a Chili's To Go in here.
哦 就是这样
Oh, that's what it is.
这里绝对有一个红辣椒外卖♥♥店
There's definitely a Chili's To Go in here.
你觉得 - 对啊 这是博物馆嘛
You think? - Yeah, it's a museum.
肯定有红辣椒外卖♥♥ - 好吧
It has a Chili's To Go. - Okay.
在婊砸里有辣椒外卖♥♥
Chili's To Go in this bitch!
你的卡这里能用吧
And your card works there, right?
不 我 - 你查过了吧
No... I... - You did check on that, right?
去你的带我们来什么博物馆啊
Screw you for taking us to a fricking museum.
这种地方 就是骗钱的
These places are... they're a scam.
这不是骗钱 - 就是
It's not a scam. - Yes, they are.
你在喝政♥府♥的喂你的果汁
Your sipping the government Kool-Aid.
这都是他们想让你相信的东西
That's what they want you to believe.
幸好我从不需要从这口毒井中饮水
Luckily I never had to sip from that poisonous well
因为我上的是私校
because I went to private school.
你上的是私校
You went to private school?
是啊 实际上 非常私人
Yeah, I did. In fact, it was wildly private.
只有我一个学生
I was the only student.
教我的是我妈的特别好友
I was taught by my mom's special friend,
Jerry Larryberry博士
Dr. Jerry Larryberry.
他是个非常酷的人
He was, like, a really cool guy.
白天他会教我
Like, during the day he'd, like, teach me stuff
历史还有其他什么的 - 当然
like history, or, you know, whatever. - Sure.
晚上 他会 他会 额
And then, at night, he would... he would, um...
上我妈
he'd my mom.
酷老师 - 是啊 他很酷
Cool teacher. - Yeah, he was cool.
他还是个被政♥府♥追杀的前间谍
He also was an ex-spy on the run from the government.
他会说"不要相信博物馆那些东西"
He was like, "Don't believe in museums or any of that."
"如果你有什么问题 问我"
"If you have a question, ask me."
他还让我砍了很多柴
He'd also make me chop a lot of firewood
让我光着上身在院子里砍 他很酷
shirtless in the backyard; he was a cool guy.
当然 - 不行
Sure. - No way.
博物馆让我心里发毛
Museums, they give me the willies, man.
哦没有错 鬼魂萦绕的
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, they are haunted.
这楼下还有木乃伊
I mean, there's mummies downstairs.
墙上挂满了动物的尸体
There's dead animals hanging all over the walls.
全部都挤在这一栋楼里
They're all crammed into one building.
这里面有妖术 - 因为都是假的
It's bad juju, man. - 'Cause it's fake, yeah.
伙伴们 没有鬼魂没有妖术
Guys, there's no haunted. There's no bad juju.
只是一个普通的正常的博物馆 好吗
This is just a regular, normal museum, okay?
作为我们盆友圈的首席负责人
As an executive in charge of our friendship circle,
我要说Ders日
I say Ders Day...
取消
canceled.
Blake我们回家
Blake, let's go home and try
去从我深深的屁♥眼♥里挤屁玩儿吧
to gain my fart back from my deep butthole.
我同意 伙计
I like that idea, man.
好的 - 等等 等等等
Okay. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 好吗
Wait, wait, okay?
你们真的以为我带你们来
You thought I was gonna really just bring you
博物馆就是看这些美丽的化石吗
to a museum and show you these beautiful fossils...
还有学习一些应该知道的知识吗
And make you learn stuff that you probably should know.
不 才不是 我带你们来
No. What? I brought you here...
是
to...
偷
Steal...
红发埃里克的头盔
Erik the Red's helmet.
什么 - 真的吗
What? - Really?
一个神偷秘密任务
Like, a secret mission to steal something?
这是一次打劫伙伴们 - 我爱打劫
It's a heist, guys. - I love heists.
这将是最棒的Ders日
And we're gonna make this the best Ders Day ever.
抢了这婊砸 - 耶耶耶
Heist this bitch. - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
非常聪明 非常酷
Very smart. Very cool.
让这个邪恶的博物馆去死吧
Tell this evil museum to frickin' "Suck it."
然后我们去吃红辣椒烤肉
And then we'll go to Chili's.
耶 去你♥妈♥的♥博物馆 - 吃屎吧
Yeah, you, museum! - Suck it.
去你♥妈♥的♥博物馆 吃屎吧
you, museum. You suck!
嘿
... Hey!
我的妈 - 发生了什么
Oh, my God! - What is going on?
如果你们不小点儿声
If you guys don't keep it down,
我必须得请你们离开了
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表