拜托 你看起来像个老混♥蛋♥
Please, man, you look like a old-ass,
死屌♥丝
whack Peter Pan, so, like, .
嘿 你要知道 我在这儿说的话一般不能流传到外面去
Hey, "Fyi," normally what I say here, I want to stay here,
但是如果能上
but if any of this lands in "VICE" Magazine...
事实上我找的是处于挣扎边缘的那种严重瘾君子
I'm actually looking for someone who's in the grip of addiction, struggling to get out.
你看起来生活开始步入正轨了
You seem like you're getting your life together.
我叫Linda
My name is Linda.
我去那家酒吧 艾德大锅酒吧 去抽一发
I went to that bar, Ed's Jug House, to score,
而把我的孩子们单独留在了车里
and I left my kids alone in the car.
社工们把他们带走了
Social Services took them from me,
我现在只想再见我的孩子们
and now I just want to see my kids again.
上帝啊
Oh, God!
你可以坐下了 因为那一番话
Oh, you could sit down, 'cause that actually--
现在坐下 那一番话启发了我
sit down right now-- 'cause that inspired me.
最近我再一次沉迷于冰♥毒♥了
I recently lost myself to meth once again,
就像这位看起来已经重拾信念
and just like this girl who seems like she has it all together now
完全走上康复之路的姑娘一样
and is fully on the road to recovery,
我也在艾德大锅酒吧
I was also at Ed's Jug House,
我
and I...
我吃了一只小狗
I ate a puppy.
除此以外 我还
And on top of that, I, uh...
给别人吹了很多"哔"
sucked a bunch of .
我很擅长这个 所以我能完全进入状态 然后
I'm good at it, so I could just really get in there and just...
大的 小的 超级粗的
Big ones, small ones, girthy ones,
还有那些看起来好像有脱毛症的
ones that looked like it had, like, alopecia.
这就是我的故事
And that's my story.
我错过了什么吗
Did I miss anything?
别说了 我讨厌这玩意儿
Psych! I hate this shit.
我不玩了 时间太长了
I'm out the game. It's been a long time.
我想回到过去 你手上有没有路子
I'm trying to hop back in, so I'm wondering if you got any connects.
询问关于Zippo的事情可不明智
It ain't smart to be asking questions about Zippo.
Zip Zippo 你说Zippo
Zip--Zippo? You say Zippo?
你告诉Zippo
You tell Zippo...
我是Shaunders
Shaunders.
我只要抽一根
Just need a smoke, man.
天哪 别烦我
Jeez, get off my back.
Buckley先生
Mr. Buckley?
是啊 不是
Yeah--no.
是你啊
It is you!
什么 哦 你好
What? Oh, hi.
哇 Buckley先生 嘿 - 你有什么事儿吗
Wow, Mr. Buckley, hey. - Can I help you?
戏剧营之后我就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since drama camp.
是我 Blake Henderson - 哦 是的
It's me, it's Blake Henderson. - Oh, yes.
我 呃 是Lenny的替补的替补的候选
I, uh, I was Lenny's, uh, understudy's backup's stand-in.
啊 对 对 你的演出很精彩
Okay, yes, yeah, and you were wonderful.
很精彩 - 你在干什么
Wonderful performance. - What are you doing?
你 呃 这是要戒毒会吗 还是
You, uh, going-- going into the meeting, or...?
我不太愿意过去
I just can't seem to drag myself in there.
他们讲的那些事都挺吓人的 不是吗
They're such dreaded affairs, aren't they?
既然你现在在这
Well, now that I have you here,
我正好想跟你学学表演 行吗
I'd love to just pick your brain about acting, right?
做点笔记什么的
Get it--just write it in my little notebook.
好吧 把这个写下来
Well, write this down.
好的
All right.
"放弃吧"
"Give it up."
什么 你不演戏了
What, you quit?
你知道我是因为你才想
I mean, you're like, basically the main reason
当演员的吗
I am an actor, I mean,
自从我看完你写的剧
ever since I saw the play you wrote,
那个 "McBreath"
uh, "McBreath."
我诅咒你 Jen D'Angelo.
I curse you, Jen D'Angelo.
对 - 对 我写的这部剧
Yeah! - Yes, I wrote it, yeah.
呃 <摇滚芭比>最后一场的时候
Um, I'm afraid there was a little bit of an incident
出了点小状况
at my last run of "Hedwig and the Angry Inch"
当时还是在兰桥市剧院演的
at the Rancho Playhouse.
我现在真不想谈这些
And I really don't want to talk about it,
不过很高兴见到你
but it was good to see you.
我的天哪 发生了什么
Oh, my gosh, what happened?
我知道你现在不想说
I know you don't want to talk about it,
但是到底发生了什么
but what happened?
有几个演员
Several of the actors refused
下台以后就不愿意叫我剧中的名字
to call me by my character's name offstage,
对于像我这样的体验派演员来说
which, for a method actor as I am--
我接受不了
that was unacceptable.
你说得对 - 我后来就
Oh, right. - I wound up...
揍了其中几个孩子
striking several of those children...
揍了几遍
repeatedly.
啊 太蠢了
Oh, that's dumb.
是 我知道 我
Yeah, I know, I--
我是说那几个小孩儿
I mean, of the kids.
嗯 然后当戏剧离我而去以后
Yes, and then of course once acting was taken away from me,
我就开始吸毒了
I turned to drugs.
只有吸毒能带给我
They were the only thing that gave me that high
曾经在舞台上的那种兴奋感
that once, the stage gave me.
我想帮你个忙
You know, I want to do you a favor.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
呃 Linda 请等一下
All right. Excuse me, Linda--
嘿 嘿 所以你是不是打算写一篇
No, hey, hey! Hey, so you probably
关于我的文章 对吧
want to write that article about me, right?
听完我这么令人震惊的毁三观的故事
After you heard the shocking and scandalous tale
就我刚讲的那个
that I just...spoke upon?
其实我觉得Linda的故事更打动我
Actually, Linda's story spoke to me a lot.
她的故事 - 对
Linda's did? - Yeah.
可是她的故事里
But she didn't suck
并没吹过那么多"哔"
a ton of little in her story.
好吧 Adam 你看
Yeah, listen, Adam,
说实话 就一个瘾君子来说
you seem a little thick in the middle
你有点太圆润了
for a meth addict, to be honest with you.
好了 点到为止吧 你可以闭嘴了
Okay, well, this is a safe place, so shut up.
我得和Linda谈谈
I gotta talk to Linda.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
你这是干嘛 - 哦 天呐
What are you doing? - Oh, God!
你的话刺♥激♥了我
Oh, your hateful words! It's a trigger.
我受刺♥激♥了 我要去吸一会儿
It's a--it's a trigger for me, and I'm gonna go do meth.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
我真的让你很受伤吗
Did I upset you that much?
不吸几口都弥补不了我内心的创伤
Nothing that a little meth won't fix,
而且我马上就要吸
and that's what I'm gonna go do right now.
再见 Linda 我去吸毒了
Bye-bye, Linda. I'm doing meth.
我可得走了
Okay, I'm gonna go.
好吧 Adam
Actually, Adam,
你介意我跟着你吗
would you mind if I follow along?
如果你真要去吸毒的话 我倒是
If you're gonna do meth, I actually would like
挺想弄些当场目击资料
to get a firsthand look at that if you--
要是你不介意我跟着你的话
you don't mind me shadowing you.
所以你要写关于我的文章了
So you want to do the article about me?
也许会 - 太棒了
I mean, maybe-- - Yes!
没问题 跟我来吧
Yeah, okay, come on.
走吧
Let's ride.
为你的孩子默哀
My condolences for your children.
真是个悲伤的故事哈
That was a sad story.
不过不好意思 我的更悲伤 吼
Mine was more sad, though. Whoo!
很酷 对吧 - 不 不 不行
Huh? Pretty cool, huh? - No, no, no, no.
来吧 我想给你看点儿东西
Come on, i wanna show you something.
快来吧
Come on.
我的天呐 你逗我呢 快来
Jesus, are you kidding me? Come on.
不好意思 两位 你们不能进来
Guys, I'm sorry, but you can't be in here.
我们五分钟后有个彩排
We've got rehearsal in about five minutes.
我就需要四分钟 好吗
And I need but four, okay?
这位是Buckley先生
This is Mr. Buckley,
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表