剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "White Collar"...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
Pink Panthers, the most dangerous gang of thieves in the world.
粉红豹 世界上最危险的盗窃团伙
Neal plans to infiltrate the gang.
尼尔打算潜入这个团伙
Keller is working as a C.I. for Interpol.
凯勒做了国际刑♥警♥的线人
Pink Panthers for my freedom.
瓦解粉红豹 我就能获得自♥由♥
It has to be ironclad.
条款必须非常严密
You deserve to.
这是你应得的
They promised you freedom before.
他们之前承诺过给你自♥由♥
What makes you think this time they'll deliver?
你凭什么相信他们这次就会守信
Who says that's all I'm after?
谁说我要的只有自♥由♥
The Panthers are going after the Fed.
粉红豹的目标是美联储
How much cash are we talking?
数额大概有多少
$500 million.
五亿美元
All that cash, through tubes?
所有钞票从管道过来
These tubes are linked to the airport.
这些管道连接到机场
They carry the cash, so we won't have to.
由它们来运钞票 我们不必动手
We walk right out and straight to
我们大摇大摆走出来
where the money is waiting for us, here.
直接去钞票等着我们的地方 这里
This is all going down now! You said you had a bigger plan.
就是现在了 你说你有更大的计划
Where the hell do I fit in?
那你把我置于何地
Let me make this clear.
我把话跟你说清楚
I am not going to raise our child
我不要以已婚单身妈妈的身份
as a married single mother.
独自抚养我们的孩子
And he's gonna be the first priority in this family.
他将会永远被排在这个家庭的第一位
We have a problem to solve.
有个问题要解决
Because now, we're a man short.
我们现在少了一个人
I assume you have a solution.
我猜你已经有解决办法了
I do.
是的
Now who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Woodford, we need another man. He's the best I know.
伍德福德 我们需要人手 而他是最厉害的
We can do the job without him.
没有他我们照样能做
No, we can't, okay?
那样不行
Trust me. Trust him.
相信我 也相信他
Why should I?
凭什么
Because I pulled the Graff Diamond heist in London in '07.
因为07年 是我在伦敦偷了格拉夫的钻石
Sloane street.
斯隆大街
Modeled it after the same Graff Diamond heist you pulled in '03.
是照你03年偷格拉夫钻石的手法学的样
Either shoot him, or let's get on with our day.
要么毙了他 要么我们继续
The '07 job was some of the best work I've ever seen.
07年的那起盗窃 是我见过的最顶尖一起
Brilliantly planned.
策划完美
You're making me blush.
人家都要害羞了
Remind me.
提醒我一下
What was it you drove for the getaway?
你逃走时开的什么车
A Bentley Continental Flying Spur.
宾利欧陆飞驰
But that's a trick question. I wasn't driving.
但这是陷阱问题 当时不是我开车
We had a chauffeur.
我们有司机
Nice work, Mr. Dunbar.
厉害啊 邓巴先生
Learned from the best.
师♥傅♥厉害嘛
The suit?
猫咪探员
I can't believe you gave my spot in the Panthers to the suit!
你居然把我加入粉红豹的机会给了猫咪探员
Calm down, Moz.
冷静 蚊子
I am calm.
我很冷静
No, you're not. That's a zinfandel.
你才不 那是馨芳葡萄酒
I am drinking the '93 Cab Franc.
我要喝93年的品丽珠
Don't try to stop me.
你敢拦我试试
Hey, Caffrey...
卡夫瑞
You sure we want cue ball on this?
这事叫上他真的好吗
Neal, please explain to me what's going on,
尼尔 请你马上解释这是怎么回事
before I have an aneurysm.
不然我要得动脉瘤了
Sit down, I'll explain.
坐下 我会解释的
Said Brutus to Caesar. No, I'll stand.
小布鲁特斯对凯撒如是说 我还是站着吧
How do I know this little weasel's not gonna steal my cash and run?
我怎么知道这小滑头不会偷了我的现金跑路
What cash?
什么现金
Steal $30 million from the Pink Panthers
从粉红豹那里偷走三千万
with no one the wiser.
神不知鬼不觉
If you shut that hole in your face for two seconds,
把嘴闭上一会儿
you might learn something. Come on.
你说不定能有所收获 坐吧
Kept ya on the outside for a reason, Moz.
我不拉你进去是有原因的 蚊子
That's exactly where I need you.
我现在要用到你了
I'm the outside man.
我是外合
There you go.
这就对了
The Panthers will never see it coming.
粉红豹肯定料想不到
The F.B.I won't be looking for you.
联调局也不会查你
And even if they were,
即使真查了
you'll be somewhere else entirely.
也会发现你在别的地方
Tapping into the pneumatic tubes from a separate location.
在另一个地点切入输气管
Siphoning 30 million in cash.
吸走三千万现金
Okay, I'll need to find the best collection point.
那我得找到最佳方位才行
Somewhere en route from J.F.K
应该是从肯尼迪机场
to the old post office.
到旧邮局中间的某个地方
It's adorable.
真不错
Wait, wait.
等等
Didn't you say if you screw over the Panthers,
你不是说 如果跟粉红豹作对
they go after everyone you care about?
他们一定不会放过你在乎的人吗
The Panthers won't know it was us.
粉红豹不会知道是我们干的
See you bright and breezy, Caffrey.
到时候见 卡夫瑞
You're worried.
你在担心
And what are you gonna do when Keller double-crosses us?
如果凯勒把我们也骗了怎么办
I'll be ready.
我会准备好的
Oh, it's a party!
今天真热闹
Oh, you got it!
你拿到了
As requested.
正如你要求的一样
My goodness.
天啊
June, you look lovely.
琼 你看起来真美
As always. Thank you!
一如既往的美 谢谢
Look at you!
看看你
You know this was Byron's favorite outfit.
要知道这是拜伦最爱的西装
Was it? Yes, indeed.
是吗 没错
It's simple, it's elegant.
简洁又优雅
I will drink to that.
我要为这个喝一杯
To elegant simplicity.
敬优雅的简洁
Yes. Indeed.
没错 干杯
Do you remember our meeting
你还记得我们
in that silly little thrift shop?
在那家旧货店的初遇吗
That was the beginning of everything new for me.
那对我来说是一个全新的开始
And I thank you for that.
我要为此感谢你
And you have been my saving grace.
你对我来说有如恩赐
You really have. Thank you.
你一直都是 谢谢你
For everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
I'll drink to that, to special things...
我要为这个干一杯 敬特别的事
Okay.
好的
And saving graces.
还有恩赐
Is there anything you don't drink to?
有什么是你不拿来敬酒的吗
No.
没有
To what I may have missed.
敬我可能没敬到的事
There we go.
行了
So same time next week? Yeah.
下周同一时间 没问题
I'll bring the Vermouth.
我会带苦艾酒过来
You bet your bippy you'll bring the Vermouth.
你敢忘了带苦艾酒来试试
Consider that bippy broughten.
一定记得
I hope you have a good time with your nephew tonight.
希望今晚你和你侄子过得开心
Oh, thank you. He's an exceptional young man.
谢谢 他是个出色的年轻人
I'll see you tomorrow morning.
明早见
Yes, you will.
明早见
I love you. I love you back.
我爱你 我也爱你
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Speaking of first meetings,
说到初遇
I came across something the other day.
我那天找到一样东西
The lady!
皇后
From our first meeting playing three-card monte
这是我们第一次在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表