剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
No, that means you don't have a shot.
不 那就是说你没机会的
Well, then show me how it's done then, maestro.
那就让我看看你是怎么搞定的 大♥师♥
Okay.
好吧
We don't need to involve her in this.
我们不需要把她牵扯进来
Let's go back to the building,
我们去大楼
Find another way.
想个别的办法
I already staked it out.
我已经考察过了
This is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
It's your call, Caffrey.
你说了算 卡夫瑞
It's either you or me.
你上还是我上
It's a kohlrabi.
这是球茎甘蓝
I'm sorry?
抱歉你说什么
What you're holding, it's like a sweet cabbage.
你拿着的那个 尝起来像甜的卷心菜
It's great in a salad
拿它做沙拉
with a little sea salt and olive oil,
拌一点点海盐和橄榄油 味道很好
or you can peel away the skin
或者你也可以剥皮
and eat it like an apple.
把它当苹果吃
That's one weird apple.
这个苹果挺奇怪的
I'm from the nation's breadbasket.
我来自美国的粮仓爱达荷州
We grow a lot of things, but nothing like this.
我们那儿种很多东西 就是没种过这个
How long you been in New York?
你来纽约几年了
Six years.
六年了
Ah, you're practically a native.
差不多算是本地人了
I love everything about this city,
我爱这个城市的一切
even its vegetables.
就连这的蔬菜也是
But my parents keep insisting that Iowa's my real home.
但我父母坚持说爱荷华才是我真正的家
Oh, they're parents, right?
父母都这样
Right.
是啊
Can I get this?
给我这个好吗
A dozen chayote squash, another dozen kohlrabi,
给我一打佛手瓜 一打球茎甘蓝
And, uh, three pounds of jicama.
再来三磅豆薯
What? I'm really hungry.
怎么 我饿死了
Anyone look familiar?
有看到眼熟的吗
Not yet.
还没
I keep looking for Euro-Peter--
我一直在找欧洲版的你
Slick suit, skinny tie, Bono glasses.
光鲜西装窄领带 成天戴着副墨镜
I could pull off Bono glasses.
我要是戴墨镜多帅的
I would love to see you try.
我倒想看看呢
He's gotta be around here somewhere.
他肯定就在这附近
Ooh, that guy over there at the cafe,
咖啡桌那边的那个人
I think I saw him before.
我之前看到过他
Looks familiar.
看起来很眼熟
You want backup?
需要后援吗
I'll be fine.
没事
Keep an eye on Caffrey.
你盯着点卡夫瑞
A chef? That's amazing.
你是厨师 太棒了
Easy.
悠着点
Easy, it would be amazing if I were a rich chef, but--
悠着点 要是个有钱的大厨才好呢 但是
Yes, but you're doing what you love.
是的 但是你热爱你的职业
Yeah.
这倒是
I can hear it in your voice.
从你说话的口气就能听出来
Not many people get to do that.
没多少人可以做自己喜欢做的事
What about you?
你呢
I'm an assistant.
我是个助理
All right.
这样啊
Yeah.
是的
Total passion job, right?
很能激发工作热情的活 对吧
Well, if it leads to doing what you love,
如果那是你热爱的职业的话
then yes.
那么是的
Yeah, I guess.
也许吧
To passion.
敬热情
It's for you.
送给你
Thank you.
谢谢
It was good talking to you.
和你聊天很开心
You too.
我也是
Hey, beautiful.
美女
So I'm visiting from out of town.
我是外地来的
I could use a tour guide.
给我做个导游吧
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
What's the matter? You seem like a nice girl, huh?
怎么了 你看起来人很好
Don't want to help a guy out?
不愿意帮人忙嘛
Honey, is he bothering you?
亲爱的 他在纠缠你吗
No, it's okay.
没有 没事
All right.
好吧
I misread the situation. I apologize.
我没有搞清楚情况 我向你道歉
I'd say so.
是该道歉
I just said I'm sorry.
我说过抱歉了
You should be.
你应该感到抱歉
Sorry. Thank you.
抱歉 谢谢
No.
别谢我
You didn't have to do that.
你不必帮我的
Sorry.
不好意思
No, no, it's no problem.
不 没关系
I just thought that was the fastest way to get rid of that jerk.
我想这是摆脱那种流氓纠缠的最快方法了
Yeah, he's--he's the kind of guy that my friends
是的 他就是我刚搬来这里时
warned me about when I first moved here.
朋友们提醒我要提防的那种人
Wait until I tell them about you.
等不及要跟她们说说你了
You know, just to be safe,
为了你的安全
why don't I walk you to where you're going?
不如我送你去你要去的地方吧
It's just me and some jicama.
只有我和一袋豆薯
You can trust me. I mean, apparently you are my boyfriend.
你可以相信我 你都已经是我的男朋友了
Well, that's a first
这倒是头一回
because I've never had a girlfriend whose name I didn't know.
我从来没交过不知道名字的女朋友
I'm Amy.
我叫艾米
Neal.
我是尼尔
Nice to meet you, Neal. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 尼尔 很高兴认识你
It's hard enough putting the bad guys in prison
就算没有好人把坏人放出来
without the good guys letting them out.
要把他们抓进去已经很难了
The same could be said for you, Agent Burke.
这话同样适用于你自己 博尔克探员
I had the feeling I'd see you soon.
我有预感很快就会见到你
Did you?
是吗
I thought it would be sooner.
我还以为会更快些
Luc Renaud.
卢克·雷诺
It would have been sooner had you reached out to me.
你能主动联♥系♥我的话我们就能更早见面了
That would not have been in my best interests.
那样对我没什么好处
You don't want to take down the Pink Panthers?
你不想铲除粉红豹吗
Oh, I do.
想啊
What I do not want is the F.B.I trying to steal my case.
我是不想被联调局偷走我的案子
I wouldn't do that.
我不会的
That's funny to you?
你觉得很好笑吗
All I care about is arresting them.
我只想逮捕他们
Well, here I am.
到了
How about lunch tomorrow?
明天要一起吃午餐吗
My job doesn't allow me to leave the desk
我的工作不允许我因为吃饭
for pesky things like eating.
之类的琐事离开办公桌
What are you talking about?
还有这种事
I barely get five minutes for the farmer's market.
他们就给了我五分钟去农贸市场
Dinner?
晚餐怎么样
I'll cook.
我来烧菜
So here's my number.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Oh, a card, very official.
名片 好正式
Thank you again.
再次谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Don't work too hard.
别工作得太累了
See you soon.
待会儿见
Yes, I'll see you soon.
待会儿见
Bye.
再见
You're welcome.
不用谢我
I had it under control.
我已经控制住局面了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表