剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
How are you holding up?
你怎么样
I'm torn between being afraid Mozzie's right
我很纠结 一方面担心蚊子的猜测是对的
and hoping he is.
一方面又希望如此
What do you think?
你怎么看
I think Mozzie would rather be anywhere but here,
我觉得蚊子肯定不愿意待在这里
and the fact that he's still around says a lot.
可他人还在 就是有力的证明
Does he know who we're bringing in?
他知道我们要带谁过来吗
No.
不知道
We need to keep it that way.
别告诉他
Don't use our own listening devices on us.
别用我们的监听设备来偷听我们
It's rude.
真无礼
Well, someone has to do something.
总得有人干点实事吧
This is the problem with bureaucracy.
这就是官僚主义的毛病
It takes far too long to discover the truth I believe you.
要花太多的时间来挖掘真♥相♥... 我信你
Then why are we standing here?
那我们还留在这做什么
We have to find who took him.
得找出是谁绑了他
We will.
会找到的
You go home.
你先回家
You let me know if you hear anything
你那边有任何消息
from your side of the world.
立马告诉我
What?
又怎么了
You want me to leave. Very much so.
你希望我离开 愿望强烈
Which is why I should stay.
所以我更应该留下
Mozzie. What are you hiding from me?
蚊子 你有什么事瞒着我
Of course. It was rebecca.
太对了 是丽贝卡
She has the most reason to hurt Neal.
她最有可能会伤害尼尔了
Which is why we're gonna talk to her.
所以我们要跟她谈谈
Excellent. I'll lead the interrogation.
太好了 我来主导审问
You aren't going anywhere near her.
你不准靠近她一步
She tried to kill you.
她差点杀了你
Which is why I will be a properly motivated bad cop.
所以我很合适唱白脸啊
No.
不行
There's too much on the line.
这事风险太大了
Peter, you need me.
彼得 你需要我
Mozzie, you need to trust me.
蚊子 你要相信我
Tell Woodford I need more time.
告诉伍德福德我还需要时间
I know I--
我知道我...
No.
不
I'll have it.
我能搞定
No more talking.
别再废话了
You're going to get me that diamond.
你要帮我弄到钻石
You don't need it.
你不需要钻石
Or maybe I just cut my losses.
或许我该直接干掉你
Okay, you're trying to join the Pink Panthers.
我知道你想加入粉红豹
Look, I heard you mention Woodford.
我听到你说伍德福德了
He's rumored to be the head of the Pink Panthers,
有传言说他是粉红豹的老大
the greatest thieves of our time.
当代最伟大的窃贼团伙
To join the group, you need a heist as an offering.
为了入伙 你需要偷一件东西作为赠礼
I think you told them you'd deliver the diamond.
我猜你说会把钻石送去给他们
Then you understand my problem.
那你就明白我的处境了
I met with the Panthers. I saw their faces.
我见过他们 认得他们的脸
Now I either join them or die.
要么入伙 要么我就得死
There's always another way.
总有别的办法
What, I steal something else?
什么 我去偷个别的吗
No. We steal something else.
不 我们一起偷个别的
Neal's been kidnapped.
尼尔被绑♥架♥了
Well, if you think I did it,
要是你认为是我♥干♥的
you've got far too much faith in me.
恐怕太抬举我了
I don't think you did it,
我知道不是你
but you may know who grabbed him.
但你可能知道是谁干的
You're gonna tell me who it is you're smiling about.
告诉我你这是想到谁了
For the right price.
有合适条件才行
You want us to let you go?
你想让我们放了你
Get an anklet? Help us find Neal?
戴个脚环 帮我们找到尼尔
I'd settle for a room with a view in a low-security prison,
我可以接受一间低安全级别监狱里能看到风景的牢房♥
but if you're offering...
但如果你想放了我...
I'm not.
我不想
Here's what I'm offering...
这是我的条件
Nothing.
什么都不给
So why would I help you?
那我为什么要帮你
My wife is moving to Washington--
我老婆要搬去华盛顿了
Left today, actually.
今天刚走
Congratulations?
该说恭喜吗
She's moving there, and I'm staying here.
她搬去那边 而我留在这里
It's gonna be hard on us.
对我俩是个考验
It's my fault.
是我的错
She got a job in Washington
因为我先被调去华盛顿
because I was being transferred there,
她就在那里找了份工作
but then I decided to stay.
可我又决定留下了
Cold feet?
突然害怕了吗
Neal.
因为尼尔
He was supposed to get a deal for his freedom.
他本应该重获自♥由♥
It fell through. I stayed.
结果没成 我就留下了
So you chose Neal over your wife.
所以你选择了尼尔而不是你老婆
I chose to do what's right.
我选择做正确的事
So that's your angle here?
这就是你想说的吗
You want me to do what's right?
想让我做正确的事
You have no sense of right or wrong.
你没有是非观
I know that.
我知道
So what's this all about, Agent Burke?
那你是有何用意 博尔克探员
You may be a cold, calculating murderer,
你也许是个冷血 工于心计的凶手
but I know you love Neal.
但你爱尼尔
Both of us would do whatever it takes
为了我们爱的人
for the people we love.
我俩都会不惜一切代价
And deep down,
在内心深处
I think you realize this may be all your fault,
我想你其实明白这一切都是你的错
but it doesn't have to be.
但现在还能挽回
There's still time to save Neal.
还有时间去救尼尔
So no deals.
没条件可谈
I will, however, offer you an opportunity.
不过我会给你个机会
I'll fix this for you...
我会替你挽回这一切...
But you need to give me a name.
但你得告诉我那人的名字
Whatever the heist is needs to impress Woodford
无论偷什么 都得比钻石
even more than the diamond.
更让伍德福德眼前一亮
That's not an easy task.
这个任务的确不简单
How much time do we have? 24 hours
我们还有多少时间 二十四小时
Not enough time to scout a location
没有足够的时间去踩点
and prep for a heist.
为行动做准备
Unless it's somewhere you've already scouted.
除非去一个你已经踩过点的地方
Is Woodford here in New York?
伍德福德人在纽约吗
Either my plan works,
我的计划要不管用
or I fall down this elevator shaft.
我就得摔死在电梯井里
It doesn't hurt to tell me.
告诉我对你没坏处
He's here.
他在纽约
Working out of the Kessman building.
他在凯斯曼大厦有个公♥司♥
You think robbing the head of the Pink Panthers
你觉得打劫粉红豹老大
will get me in? Are you insane?
我就能入伙吗 你疯了吗
You promised something incredible,
你答应拿出一件惊人的东西
to prove you're as good as they are, and you failed.
来证明你跟他们一样厉害 你失败了
Now you have to show you're better than them.
现在你只能证明自己比他们更厉害
You have to rob the robbers.
你只能去打劫大盗
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
I meant what I said earlier.
我之前说的话是真的
I need to leave town.
我得离开这座城市
If Rebecca contacted you,
丽贝卡联♥系♥过你
it means you can provide a way out.
说明你有办法出城
I can.
我的确有办法
Then this is a simple business arrangement.
那这就是个简单的交易
I help you, you help me.
我帮你 你帮我
All right, how about a gesture of faith?
好吧 我聊表一下诚意如何
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表