剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
It'd have to be a hell of a gesture.
最好够给力
Any minute now, the FBI is gonna storm into this building.
联调局的人随时会突击这幢大楼
We need to be out of here before they do.
我们得在他们来之前离开
They'll never find this place.
他们绝对找不到这地方
You did a great job of getting off the grid,
你东躲西♥藏♥的本事确实不错
but Peter Burke is leading the investigation.
但现在是彼得·博尔克带队调查
He'll find me.
他会找到我的
We're lucky he isn't already here.
他现在还没找到这已经是我们走运了
Look, if I wanted to go back to that life, I'd stall,
要是我想过回以前的生活 我会拖延住你
buy my time with promises and lies
用承诺和谎言给博尔克
until Burke breaks down that door.
争取时间
But I don't want to go back.
但我不想过回那样的生活
Your options are prison, death, or trusting me.
你的选择是坐牢 死亡或者相信我
What's it gonna be?
你选什么
FBI! Go, go, go, go, go!
联调局 上上上
FBI! Go! Go!
联调局 上 上
Go, go! Back's clear.
上 上 后面安全
Clear!
安全
Damn it.
该死的
Partners?
合作吗
Someone was just here.
有人刚刚还在这
Not of their own free will.
不是自愿来的
Rebecca said she made contact with a man named Boothe.
丽贝卡说她和一个名叫布斯的人联♥系♥过
Jones is running background on him now.
琼斯正在调查他的资料
You think he wanted the diamond?
你觉得他想要那颗钻石吗
If it was him, I'd guess so.
他的话 我想是的
Hey, hey, hey, I'm with the band.
我是和他们一起的
It's all right. Let him in.
没事 让他进来吧
See, I told you.
看到没 都跟你们说了
Vindication.
事实胜于雄辩
If you'd listened to me sooner, suit--
要是你早点听我的话 猫咪探员
There's no evidence yet.
现在还没有证据
We're running some tests to see if Neal was here.
我们正在检查尼尔是不是来过这
If his captor was any good, he'd have wiped everything down.
但凡抓他的人有点手段 定会清理掉所有痕迹
Maybe not everything.
也许也不是所有都清理掉了
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Wood shavings.
木屑
Why would there be wood shavings?
这里为什么会有木屑
He didn't make them trying to set himself free.
他不是为了逃跑而弄出这些木屑的
Neal knew you'd find this place.
尼尔知道你会找到这地方
Kessman.
凯斯曼
Kessman building, downtown.
凯斯曼大厦 在市中心
That could be where they took Neal.
尼尔可能被他们带去那里了
It's not the kind of place you take a captive.
一般人不会绑了人去那种地方
It's the kind of place you rob.
而是去那里打劫
The Kessman building--
凯斯曼大厦
The offices are owned by a who's who
这幢大楼里的公♥司♥老板
of the overly rich and powerful.
都是有权有势的社会名流
Why would Neal lead us there?
尼尔为什么要带我们去那里
Jones, what do we have on the suspect?
琼斯 关于嫌疑人我们有哪些资料
Jim Boothe-- he's a thief for hire.
吉姆·布斯 他接受雇佣
A couple of high-profile smash-and-grabs in Europe,
在欧洲犯下了几桩备受瞩目的砸橱窗抢劫案
a ruby heist from the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
也是迪拜哈利法塔红宝石盗窃案的嫌疑人
Usually works alone.
一般单独作案
So we have a thief not known for kidnapping
这么说我们有了一个不以绑♥架♥闻名的小偷
and a building that's more target than safe house.
和一幢更像是目标而不是安全屋的大楼
What am I missing here?
我漏掉了什么
This is usually where Neal says something.
通常这时候尼尔会说些什么
Look where that's gotten him.
看看他落得了什么下场
Neal knows where he's headed...
尼尔清楚他要去哪...
Not typical of a captive.
人♥质♥一般不会这样
You think they're working together?
你觉得他们是一伙的
I'm saying he may have adapted to the situation at hand.
我是说他可能已经掌控了事态
So Boothe wants a treasure he can't get.
布斯想要一件他拿不到的宝贝
Neal redirects him to something he can.
尼尔让他转向一件他能拿到的东西
Who in this building would have that something?
那幢楼里有谁有那样的东西
It's target-rich.
潜在目标可相当多
There are over 60 tenants in the building.
大厦里有六十多名租户
It could be any one of them. Yeah.
可能是他们中的任何一人 是的
All right, if we can't narrow it down to who,
好吧 要是我们无法确定是谁
let's figure out how he's getting in.
就想想他要怎么进去
How would you break in? Nice try.
要是你会怎么进去 想得美
I know a trap when I see one.
我知道这是个陷阱
Look, Mozzie, it's not a trap.
蚊子 这不是陷阱
I tell you how I'd do it,
我告诉你我会怎么做
Then you arrest me for intent to commit a crime.
然后你以预谋犯罪的罪名逮捕我
Aren't you a lawyer?
你不是律师吗
You do know that isn't how it works, right?
你知道那样是不可行的 对吗
What's the security like?
大厦的安保措施怎么样
It's top-notch-- guards at all entrance points,
安保措施一流 每个入口都配备安保人员
thermal I.D. and corneal scanners
通过热能验证与角膜扫描
to activate the elevators.
才能启动电梯
For this to work, Woodford can't know you're going in.
你不能让伍德福德知道你进去了
That means we can't con our way up.
所以我们不能用花言巧语骗进门
If the lobby's impregnable...
如果没有办法从大厅进去
That means I'd go in through the roof.
也就是说得从屋顶下手
Yeah, but you'd still need to get past the elevators.
对 但是还是得绕过电梯的层层检验
Security's focused on keeping people
安保措施是为了防上楼的人
from getting up, but elevators have to go down.
但是人上来了 还是得再坐电梯再下去
Fire code is a thief's best friend.
火灾警报是贼最好的帮手
So we wait for night and make our move.
那我们就等晚上行动
No. Day.
不 白天干
When everyone can see us?
好让人家发现我们吗
Well, at night, security's on high alert.
到了晚上 安保人员都处于高度戒备
During the day, they won't be patrolling the offices.
而在白天 他们不会在办公层巡逻
Motion sensors will be off.
运动传感器也都关着
So how do we get to the roof?
那我们要怎么上屋顶
Pull a man on wire.
用绳索
In 1974, Philippe Petit used a bow and arrow
1974年 菲利普·珀蒂用弓箭
to shoot a cable between the World Trade Center Towers.
在世茂中心双子塔之间架起了钢丝
Then he tightrope walked across it.
冒着极大的风险走了过去
But today's security has a man on every rooftop.
但现今的安保公♥司♥都会在屋顶上配备保安
We'd never make it.
这法子行不通
So then what?
所以呢
I'd need a faster option.
我得提高效率
Bring up the image of the building.
给我看大楼的图
Please.
拜托了
Can you zoom into the left image?
可以放大左侧的图像吗
Ah, bingo.
有了
Shoot an arrow from that building
从凯斯曼大厦旁边的那幢大楼里
past the Kessman to the building on the other side.
向凯斯曼大厦的一侧射箭
Then it's just a simple zip line down,
然后利用滑索道
drop onto the roof, and I'm in? That's right.
到达屋顶 就这么进去了 没错
And I'll keep an eye on the rooftop guard
我会在旁边那幢大厦
from the second building.
盯着屋顶的保安
One problem.
有个问题
I don't have the equipment for something like that.
我没有干这个的装备
I know just the guy. What's his name?
我刚好知道有人有 谁
I can't tell you that.
这我不能说
Why not?
为什么
Neal told us to go to the Kessman building,
尼尔要我们去凯斯曼大厦
Not to rat out a trusted ally.
而不是出♥卖♥♥♥一个可信的伙伴
Mozzie, right now we're following bread crumbs.
蚊子 现在我们手里的线索微乎其微
We need to get ahead of this
我们必须要抢先一步
so we know what we're dealing with.
才能跟上思路
Neal led us to the building. He has a plan.
是尼尔引我们去得那里的 他肯定有计划
And I don't work by Neal's plans.
我不会照尼尔的计划来
Suit! No, Mozzie, no more excuses!
猫咪探员 不 蚊子 不要再编任何借口
If you want me to keep Neal alive,
如果你想要尼尔活命
you're gonna give me that name.
就必须把那人的名字告诉我
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表