剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "White Collar"...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
Pink Panthers, the most dangerous gang of thieves in the world.
粉红豹 世界上最危险的盗窃团伙
Neal plans to infiltrate the gang.
尼尔打算潜入这个团伙
They promised you freedom before.
他们之前承诺过给你自♥由♥
What makes you think this time they'll deliver?
你凭什么相信他们这次就会守信
Who says that's all I'm after?
谁说我要的只有自♥由♥
How long you been working for Interpol?
你为国际刑♥警♥组织工作多久了
How did you know I was working for them?
你怎么知道我在为他们工作
They insert chips under the skin of their informants like dogs.
他们会给线人像狗一样植入芯片
It's hard enough putting the bad guys in prison
就算没有好人把坏人放出来
without the good guys letting them out.
要把他们抓进去已经很难了
Luc Renaud.
卢克·雷诺
I will do whatever is necessary to bring down the Panthers.
我会不惜一切代价拿下粉红豹
Ah, look at this,
瞧瞧这
one big happy family.
幸福的一家
This can either be a joint FBI and Interpol case
这案子可以由联调局和国际刑♥警♥组织联合调查
or just F.B.I.
或由联调局单独负责
Your choice.
决定权在你
The Panthers, Neal, they don't stop looking for rats
而粉红豹 尼尔 他们会至死追查
until they're dead.
出♥卖♥♥♥他们的人
Until then, guess who they go after.
到那时 你猜他们会找谁的麻烦
People closest to you.
和你最亲近的人
You've told them about my extensive contributions,
你有跟他们提过我所做的"巨大贡献"吗
haven't you?
有吗
You know how much I appreciate it.
你明白我非常感激
Not enough to mention me to your new friends.
你的感激不足以让你在你的新朋友面前提起我
The Panthers aren't my friends.
粉红豹的人不是我的朋友
They're going after cash.
他们的目标是现金
And not just any cash.
而且不是普通的现金
Each shipment contains as much as $500 million.
每次运输额是五亿美元
Woodford.
伍德福德
There's a small problem.
有个小问题
Seems there's a mole in the operation.
行动中貌似有内鬼
A mole?
内鬼
That's a serious problem.
这是个很严重的问题
It's a catastrophic one.
这是个毁灭性的问题
He could bring down this operation
他很有可能会搞砸这次行动
cost me the rest of my life in prison.
会让我的下半生在监狱里度过
Why tell me?
为什么要告诉我
You are the only one I'm sure isn't the mole.
你是唯一一个我确信不是内鬼的人
I discovered a listening device in one of my hideouts
在你加入我们之前 我就在其中一个藏身处
before you joined us.
发现了窃听器
It's the reason I've kept the plan close to my vest.
所以我才一直对计划守口如瓶
I came here to ask a favor.
我是来请你帮忙的
Anything.
愿为你效劳
Dig up the mole.
查出那个内鬼
Anything but that.
只有这件事不行
The only thing worse than a mole is a rat.
比内鬼更糟糕的就是告密者
I've never been one. I never will be.
我从没做过告密小人 也永远不会去做
That just might be a better answer than "yes."
这确实是比一口答应我更好的答案
Now I know there's someone I can trust completely.
现在我终于知道有谁可以信任了
I'll find the traitor myself.
我会亲自去把叛徒找出来
What if you can't?
如果找不出来呢
I'll put the plan to bed,
我会搁置这个计划
go underground for a while.
暂时销声匿迹
What? You'd just walk away?
什么 就这么一走了之吗
Nothing's worth spending the rest of one's life incarcerated.
没什么东西能值得我拿下半辈子的自♥由♥去换
Not even 1/2 billion in cash.
五亿现金也不行
1/2 billion.
五亿
What are you planning to hit, the Federal Reserve?
你想抢哪里 美联储吗
What's all that?
这些是什么
Research.
调查
Background checks.
背景资料调查
Eyewitness testimonies.
目击证词
Looks serious.
看起来很重要
Extremely.
非常重要
I've narrowed it down to these five.
我已经将范围缩小到了这五个人身上
Why are they all in white coats?
为什么他们都穿着白大褂
They're obstetricians.
他们都是妇产科医生
From what I've uncovered, the finest in New York.
据我调查他们是纽约最好的产科医生
You should be safe with any of them.
任何一位都可以保你顺利生产
Honey, you do know that I already have an OB-Gyn, right?
亲爱的 你应该知道我已经有产科医生了把
You do?
你有了吗
Is he any one of them? She's right here.
是其中一位吗 就是这位
I did a background check on her?
我调查过她的背景资料吗
Ten years ago.
十年前就做过了
I did. yeah.
我做过了 没错
You need to stop worrying.
你不要再担心了
My pregnancy is not a case.
我的怀孕又不是什么案子
What if I gave the baby a tiny little anklet?
要不我给宝宝戴一个小脚环吧
Neal's is very comforting.
尼尔戴的那种就会让我很安心
No? No.
不行吗 不行
Okay.
好吧
We're gonna get to see a sonogram.
我们要去做超声波检查
Yeah. We're gonna meet our baby.
没错 我们马上就要见到我们的宝宝了
I can't wait.
我都等不及了
?
要是医生发现有问题怎么办
Then we know it's a boy. That's not what I meant.
那就是个男孩 我不是这个意思
I know it's not what you meant.
我知道你不是这个意思
Honey, listen, our baby is fine.
亲爱的 听着 我们的宝宝好着呢
We've waited so long for this.
我们等这一刻等了这么久
Can't you just enjoy it?
你能安心享受这一刻吗
I'm loving every minute.
每一分每一秒我都很享受
Good.
那就好
So I've dodged the mole hunt for now.
所以暂时来说我算是躲过了内鬼清剿
That's why the Panthers were laying low.
所以粉红豹最近才这么低调
It had nothing to do with San Francisco.
这跟旧金山完全没有关系
But if Woodford doesn't get his moles,
不过要是伍德福德没找到那群内鬼
the operation's finished.
那行动也就告吹了
Mole, singular. Not a labor.
一个内鬼 单数 不是一群
Half and half?
半奶半咖
Thought you switched to soy.
我还以为你改喝豆奶了
I switched back. A labor?
我换回来了 一群
A group of more than one mole.
就是说不止一个内鬼
Theo likes gardening shows.
西奥喜欢看的园艺秀里有提过
Woodford is looking for one, and he has two.
伍德福德要找一个内鬼 但其实有两个
I like my odds.
我被找到的概率还挺低的
We give him Keller.
我们把凯勒供给他
Oh, hang a snitch suit on him.
给他来一件告密者套装
Won't Keller talk to save his own neck?
凯勒为了保命不会把事情都说出去吗
Not if Luc pulls him first.
卢克先把他撤出来就行了
If I get Keller pulled, you promote it that Keller ran
如果我把凯勒撤出来 你就说因为伍德福德
because Woodford was closing in.
查得太紧 所以凯勒逃走了
Then who do you say Keller was working for?
那你说凯勒是给谁做事的
I'll keep it a mystery,
我不会说的
but Woodford will know the threat's removed.
但是伍德福德就会知道危机解除了
Until then, I impress him
在那之前 我要先让他知道
with my knowledge of the algorithm.
我对算法非常熟悉
Tell him what we taught you.
照我们教你的说
Maybe he'll fill in the blanks.
剩下的他自己就会想明白
That San Francisco flight reveal anything new?
那架旧金山的航♥班♥有什么新消息吗
Not really.
还没有
Woodford say anything?
伍德福德说了什么吗
Got to meet him now.
我正要去见他
Better take this to go.
咖啡还是路上喝吧
See you.
回见
Great.
好
Think he knows about the cash?
你觉得他知道那笔现金的事了
If he does, why isn't he telling us?
要是他知道了 为什么不告诉我们
1/2 billion's enough to lead anyone into temptation.
不管对谁来说 五亿美元都是不小的诱惑
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表