剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You knew I would come if you called.
你知道只要打给我 我一定会来
Somewhere along the line, I misjudged.
我肯定在哪里判断失误了
This plan would have worked five years ago.
这计划五年前肯定行得通
Five years ago there would be no Neal,
五年前 没有尼尔
no suit for that matter.
也没有猫咪探员
By myself, I would have walked right into your trap.
只有我自己的话肯定会中你的计
You're not working alone.
你不是孤军奋战
I didn't see that coming.
我没料到这一点
Five years ago, I wouldn't either.
五年前的我也想不到自己会有同伴
I'm sorry, Mozzie. No, no.
对不起 蚊子 别道歉
You're not, Eva.
你根本不觉得抱歉 伊娃
You're conning me to help you escape.
你想骗我帮你逃跑
It doesn't mean I'm not sorry.
这不代表我就没有歉意
I would have done it anyway.
我还是会帮你逃走
My plan includes a very generous escape hatch.
我的计划里包含一个秘密的逃脱计划
Unlike you, I live by a code.
不像你 我是有职业操守的
The alarms have heightened security.
警铃使安保增强了
There are guards at every door.
所有的门外都有保安
What do you say about one last con?
不如我们最后再骗一场
After all, they are playing our song.
毕竟 这是我们的曲子
We lost the eagle. What the hell is Mozzie up to?
目标失联 蚊子想干什么
Are you sure this is what you want after all we've shared?
我们共同经历了那么多你却只想要这个吗
You know what we have shared?
我们之间都有些什么
Nothing but lies and deception.
只有谎言和欺骗
We're securing this area. You two can't do this here.
这片区域被封锁了 你们不能在这吵
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你说得对
You are absolutely right. We can't do this anymore.
你说得太对了 我们不能这样继续下去了
We're always trying to one up and outsmart each other.
我们总是在绞尽脑汁胜过对方
And you're willing to throw that all away?
你忍♥心抛弃这一切吗
You can't find what we have with someone else.
你在别人身上永远体会不到我们之间的感情
I know.
我知道
That's why we have to say good-bye.
所以我们必须分开
You can't hold me here like a criminal.
你不能像关犯人一样把我关在这里
I have rights. What's going on?
我有我的权利 怎么回事
I have to use the bathroom.
我要上厕所
I'm not authorized to let anyone through.
我无权放行任何人
I feel like a caged animal.
我觉得自己像笼子里的动物
That is still such a rush.
激♥情♥不减当年啊
I'd ask you to come with me, but But
我本想问你要不要跟我一起走 但... 但
you won't ask a question you don't know the answer to.
没有把握的问题你是不会问的
Where is she? Where's Eva?
她人呢 伊娃呢
I don't know. She got away.
不知道 她逃了
The good ones always do.
精明的贼总是能逃脱
We have a suspect on the run.
一个嫌疑人在逃
All units be on the lookout for Eva Perkins.
所有单位出动搜捕伊娃·帕金斯
He'll never find her.
他永远找不到她
Well, we got Jack and the egg.
我们抓住了杰克 拿到了蛋
He'll be okay.
他不会计较太久的
How about you?
你呢
I'm fine. I have my bees.
我很好 我自有追求者
Well, it looks like you're a bachelor again.
看来你又恢复了单身
You ready to find a new sweetheart to con?
准备好骗下一个小甜心了吗
Uh, nope.
没有
I can't.
我做不到
I'm taken.
我有主了
Okay.
好吧
Let me guess. No sign of Eva?
我猜猜 没有伊娃的踪迹
Forget Eva.
别管伊娃了
I just got off the phone with the ASAC in San Francisco.
我刚跟旧金山分部的助理特工主管通了电♥话♥
The panthers never showed up.
粉红豹压根没出现
What? What happened?
什么 怎么回事
No idea. Damn it, we almost had them.
不清楚 该死的 差点就抓住他们了
Do we know what they were after?
知道他们的目标是什么了吗
We ran a list of the passengers--
我们调查了乘客名单
Nothing suspicious.
没有可疑迹象
Diplomats, bank CEOs,
外交官 银行总裁那种
people with access to valuable targets?
能接触到贵重物品的人呢
Nothing. What about cargo?
没查到 行李呢
We're being stonewalled.
他们拒绝配合
The airline won't confirm or deny the presence
航♥空♥公♥司♥不承认也不否认
of anything valuable on the plane.
飞机上有贵重物品
Which means there was something.
说明飞机上的确有什么东西
Exactly.
没错
Well, I just mobilized half the agents
我刚刚调动了旧金山一半的探员
in San Francisco for nothing,
却一无所获
and now I got a dozen people above me demanding answers.
现在一大帮上司要我做出解释呢
There's something more going on with the Panthers,
粉红豹肯定还计划着别的事
something we're missing.
某些被我们忽略的事
Well, we better find out what that is and soon,
那我们最好赶紧找出是什么事
or else this whole thing is gonna blow up on both of us.
否则只能我们俩背黑锅了
All right, what's up? We have good news.
怎么了 有好消息
You know where the Panthers are?
找到粉红豹的所在地了
Would you settle for knowing what they're going after?
查出他们的目标算好消息吗
Based on Neal's missions with the Panthers,
鉴于尼尔在粉红豹中任务
we know the big score has something to do
可以分♥析♥出目标很可能
with Braxnet Security.
与布拉克斯纳特安保有关
Because Neal stole the stamp
因为尼尔通过偷邮票
to clock their security response times.
确定了他们的安保反应时间
Right, and Atlastech,
没错 还有他偷走
where he took the Exodus file from.
出埃及记文件的阿特拉斯科技
So, whatever the Panthers are targeting,
所以 无论粉红豹的目标是什么
it's something these two companies have in common.
肯定与这两家公♥司♥都有关系
Turns out both companies have a long list
事实证明这两家公♥司♥都签有
of government contracts.
一大批政♥府♥合同
When we cross-referenced their client lists,
我们对比他们的客户名单时发现
only one remained.
只有一个共有客户
The Panthers are going after the Fed.
粉红豹的目标是美联储
And the Fed only handles one thing.
而美联储只负责一件事
Cash. They're going after cash.
现金 他们的目标是现金
And not just any cash.
而且不是普通的现金
We know the flight today was coming from Europe, right?
今天的航♥班♥是从欧洲飞来的吧
When Americans travel to Europe,
美国人在欧洲旅行时
they exchange american currency for Euros.
会把美元换成欧元
That money's collected by the central bank
那些钱会由中♥央♥银行统一收集起来
then shipped back to the U.S.
然后运回美国
Where, according to the randomizer,
降落地点会根据计算机程序
it could be delivered to any one of 12 airports,
在十二个美联储分行所在城市的机场中
any city with a Federal Reserve.
选择一个
I've heard of this. It's completely classified.
我听说过这件事 地点是完全保密的
Not even the FBI's kept in the loop.
连联调局都无权知道
That's why they use the randomizer.
所以才使用随机程序
It ensures no one knows when or where the money
那样可以保证在那些钱落地之前
will be delivered until the day of the shipment.
没人会知道降落地点
So where does Braxnet fit into all of this?
那布拉克斯纳特在这里面是什么角色
They provide security for the shipment.
他们为运输提供安保
The money's held at airport warehouses
那些钱在美联储取走 再发行之前
until the Fed picks it up and redistributes it.
保存在机场的仓库中
How much cash are we talking?
数额大概有多少
Each shipment contains as much as $500 million.
每次运输额是五亿美元
And the icing on the cake--
更妙的是
the cash is clean, completely untraceable.
那些都是干净钱 完全无法追踪
The Panthers are going after half a billion dollars
粉红豹的目标是五亿
in unmarked cash.
无标记的美元
Woodford...
伍德福德
Nice of you to drop by.
多谢赏脸来找我
Figured I'd return the favor.
我觉得该还你这个人情
Not here to exchange pleasantries, I see.
看来不是来找我寒暄的
There's a small problem.
有个小问题
It seems there's some mole in the operation.
行动中貌似有内鬼
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表