剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
First you'll walk up to her.
首先你走向她
She'll be thrilled to see you.
她见到你会表现出异常开心
Thank you for coming.
谢天谢地你来了
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄
You know I'd do anything for you.
你知道我为了你做什么都愿意
Such bourgeois sentiment would never fall past my lips.
这种煽情烂俗的话不可能出自我的口中
I'm giving you the gist.
听个大概意思就行了
She'll tell you
她会跟你说
that she's made a horrible mistake with Jack.
她跟杰克在一起是天大的错误
You're the one I want to be with.
你才是我的真命天子
Let's run away together.
我们一起私奔吧
I hear that Prague is expected to endure the melting
我听说布拉格在冰盖融化后
of the ice caps exceptionally well.
不会受到很大影响
But first there's something she needs you to do.
但她会先要你做件事
We need start-up money. Prague isn't cheap.
我们需要准备点钱 布拉格可不便宜
Jack and I had a plan to steal...
杰克和我原本计划去偷...
Something. We're not sure what it is yet.
某件东西 我们还不确定是什么
But you should steal it instead.
但应该由你来偷
Why me? Good question.
为什么是我 问得好
Jack is paranoid. He knows I'm having doubts.
杰克生性多疑 他知道我还在动摇
He's been watching me very closely.
他盯我盯得很紧
If he catches me... We all know what will happen.
如果他发现我 我们都知道后果如何
Don't worry. I would never let that happen.
别担心 我不会让这种事发生的
Come on.
跟我来
When you're with Eva,
你跟伊娃在一起时
Jack will disable the security system and steal the item.
杰克会破坏安保系统把那东西偷到手
It has to be something small enough to carry on himself
必须是小到可以随时携带
without being noticed.
不易被发现的东西
Jack will give Eva the all-clear sign once he has the item,
杰克得手之后会给伊娃一个安全信♥号♥♥
then she'll know it's safe to send you in.
这样她就知道可以让你进去了
Then he'll rig the security just in time
接着他会重新启动安保系统
for you to walk into the exhibit and get caught red-handed.
刚好在你走进陈列间时让你被逮个正着
Hold it right there. I don't have anything.
先打住 我身上什么都没有
Jack already stole the item. The charge will never stick.
杰克已经偷走了那东西 指控不可能成立的
Fair point.
有道理
Jack and Eva will replace the real item with a fake.
杰克和伊娃会用赝品调包
And you'll steal it, pocket it,
等你偷了装进口袋
and now you'll be caught red-handed.
再被逮个正着
Got it.
找到了
It's a decent plan, except for one thing.
计划不错 除了一点
Eva would never do this to me.
伊娃不可能这么对我
You're the one who's been trying to persuade us
是你一直想要我们相信
that she's a con artist not to be trusted.
她是个不可信的专业骗子
Yeah, and she's a really good con with a code.
对 她骗术高明但也有职业操守
She would never send me to prison.
她绝不会送我进监狱
That is the ultimate betrayal.
那是终极背叛
Give me the eagle pen.
把监听笔给我
What? What are you doing?
你要做什么
I am proving you both wrong.
证明你们俩都错了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
I wasn't sure that you'd show up.
我还担心你不会来呢
You would never ask a question you didn't know the answer to.
没有把握的问题你是不会问的
You knew I'd come.
你知道我一定会来
So why am I here?
为什么叫我过来
Jack's furious and paranoid.
杰克脾气暴躁又多疑
He knows there's something going on between us.
他知道我们之间有点什么
Only simple minds would fail to see our connection.
只有傻子才看不出我们之间的火花
He feels threatened by you.
他感到了威胁
Understandably.
很能理解
And you know how dangerous he can be when he's threatened.
你也知道受到威胁时他有多危险
No sign of the security box Jack tampered with.
安保系统箱没有被动过手脚
It must be on another floor.
肯定是在别的楼层
No sign of Jack here either.
这里也没看到杰克
Well, my guess is, he's going after the target right now.
我猜他现在已经去偷目标了
Let's search those other floors.
我们去其他楼层看看
You've seen the inventory. Any idea what he's after?
你看过清单了 知道他会偷什么吗
Victorian jewels, Faberge Eggs,
维多利亚珠宝 法贝热彩蛋
some sketches by Matisse--
马蒂斯[法国画家]的几张素描...
I'd go for the jewels.
我觉得会偷珠宝
No, it's the Egg.
不 是彩蛋
Come with me.
跟我来
Let's leave together,
我们一起离开这里
pick up where we left off in Morocco.
再续我们留在摩洛哥的前缘
Need I remind you, we never left off in Morocco.
提醒你一下我们从没留在摩洛哥
I was left alone and broke.
是我被留下了 身无分文
So we'll rewrite the ending,
那我们就重写结局
but no more conning our way onto cruise ships.
但不要再骗上游船了
We'll go in style.
我们要潇洒一点
I do have a taxi,
我还有辆出租车
but the ferry ride would be long.
不过要乘渡船的话路途就比较漫长了
But we would find a way to pass the time.
不过我们能找到打发时间的办法
Flight's about to land in San Francisco.
飞机马上就要在旧金山降落了
Any word from Diana?
戴安那边有消息吗
Not yet. Should hear something soon.
还没 不过应该快了
Hey, the security box.
看 安保系统箱
Or we could set off on our adventure
或者我们可以带着百万美金
with millions in our pockets.
踏上冒险之旅
I won't get that much for my cab.
我的出租车可卖♥♥不了那么多钱
Jack and I were gonna steal something from this gallery,
杰克和我本打算从画廊里偷件东西
but you should do it instead,
但应该由你来偷
Steal it right out from under him.
从他鼻子底下偷走
That is a cruel and brilliant plan.
这真是残酷而绝妙的计划
I-I never should have expected less.
我觉得你就该想出这种计划
The wires have been rerouted.
电线被重接了
Jack disabled the alarm so he can pull off the theft.
杰克关了警报好让他偷走东西
Then he'll switch the wires back before Mozzie walks in.
然后他会在蚊子进去前重新接上线
Think you can beat him to the punch?
你觉得可以抢在他前面吗
I need to know what I'm stealing.
我得知道我要偷什么
The uncertainty is aggravating my dermatitis.
我心里一没底就会全身起红点
An Easter present from Alexander III
亚历山大三世给他亲爱的妻子
to his lovely wife, Maria.
玛利亚的复活节礼物
Ah, Faberge Egg.
法贝热彩蛋
They're going for the Egg.
他们要偷的是彩蛋
See? This is why you need me.
看见没 这就是你需要我的原因
Russian exhibit's on the fourth floor.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的展品在四楼
That's where Jack has to be.
杰克肯定就在那里
All right, go. I got this.
行 快去吧 这里有我
FBI.
联邦调查局
"Man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap,
"只有人才会愚蠢地设下陷阱
baits it, then steps in it."
然后自己踩进去的物种"
Steinbeck.
史坦贝克名言
Didn't he also say you have the right to remain silent?
他不是还过说"你有权保持沉默"吗
I think that was Sergeant Friday.
那个好像是弗莱迪警司说的
Yeah. I get those two mixed up.
是吗 那是我搞混了
I want my lawyer.
我要找律师
Haven't gotten to that part yet.
还没说到律师呢
Since you clearly don't need this,
既然你显然用不到这个了
let me take it off your hands.
让我替你保管吧
Now to find his better half.
现在该去找他的另一半了
We have to go.
我们得走了
I'm guessing this wasn't part of your plan.
我猜这不在计划内吧
What? It's part of yours, though, isn't it?
什么 这都是你设计的吧
It's safe to assume that by now the FBI has Jack
你已经可以认为杰克和蛋
and the egg.
都在联调局手里了
How much-- how much time do I have?
我还剩多少时间逃跑
Not enough. Oh.
逃不了了 不要
Well played.
算你高明
You were a worthy opponent.
你是个旗鼓相当的对手
You found my weak spot.
你发现了我的弱点
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表