剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know, but if he is the mole,
不知道 但如果他是内鬼
he's not here, so I don't care.
他不在这 所以我不在乎
What's important is that motor.
重要的是那个发动机
These tubes are linked to the airport.
这些管道连接到机场
They carry the cash, so we won't have to.
由它们来运钞票 我们不必动手
Anybody searches us, we're clean.
不管谁搜查我们 都没问题
We walk right out
我们大摇大摆走出来
and straight to where the money is waiting for us.
直接去钞票等着我们的地方
Here.
这里
All that cash through tubes?
所有钞票从管道过来
It won't work.
不可能的
Well, we always have your plan to fall back on.
我们总有你的计划备用嘛
Firepower will be our last resort.
开火是我们的最后选择
Sergio, you ready to meet your next opponent?
塞尔吉奥 准备好见识你的下一个对手了吗
I've only seen the likes of her in museums.
我只在博物馆里见过类似的
Mike, get me some power in here, would you?
迈克 给我来点电吧 好吗
I'll check the cables,
我去看看线路
make sure they're not cut or worn through.
确保没被剪断或有任何损坏
I've never seen you eat junk food at work before.
我从没见过你在工作时吃垃圾食品
Antsy. Presonogram jitters?
我焦虑 超声波前恐惧症吗
Is it normal? I put mine off for weeks.
这正常吗 我当时推迟了好几周
You think you're worried now, wait till you see the heartbeat.
你觉得自己现在就算担心了 等你看到心跳再说吧
It gets worse? It gets real.
会更糟 会更真实
Being a parent, worry is a constant companion for life.
为人父母 担心会伴随你一辈子
No, but it's a wonderful worry
不 但这是很美妙的担心
because you love someone that much.
因为你可以爱一个人爱到那么深
Hey, I found it.
我找到了
A shipping container yard near the docks.
码头旁的一个集装箱堆场
It's a match.
正好符合
Excellent. Let's check it out.
好极了 我们去看看
Neal was spotted there this morning.
有人看到尼尔今早在那里
Doing what?
去干什么
Well, that's the $1/2-billion question.
这是关乎五亿的问题
Neal.
是尼尔
Hey, Woodford sent his best men to help me
喂 伍德福德让他最得力的手下
at the yoga studio.
来瑜伽工作室帮我
Keller isn't one of them.
凯勒没有来
Woodford must suspect him.
伍德福德一定是怀疑他
You need to find him now.
你得马上找到他
If he's in trouble, you're in trouble.
如果他有麻烦 你也好不了
He'd have no problem saving his own life at my expense.
能保住他自己的命 他肯定毫不犹豫牺牲我
Caffrey, you're needed inside.
卡夫瑞 进来一下
Call me when you can.
有消息打给我
All right, Luc needs to find Keller right now.
好吧 必须让卢克马上找到凯勒
Damn. Voice mail.
该死 转到语♥音♥信箱了
I'll find Luc.
我去找卢克
Track his phone.
追踪他的手♥机♥
Tell him we need Keller here.
告诉他我们需要凯勒过来
I'm on it.
这就去
No lookouts.
没人把风
No security.
没有保镖
If this is a trap,
如果这是陷阱
I deserve to step in it.
我只能自认倒霉了
No trap.
没有陷阱
A gesture of loyalty.
只是表表忠心
When one of my men is incommunicado,
如果我手下有人失去联络
I tend to worry.
我通常会担心
I was working.
我在工作
Solving your mole problem.
忙着解决内鬼的问题
I know who it is.
我知道是谁
And I know where he is right now.
也知道他现在在哪里
Beautiful.
漂亮
We got good pressure too.
压力也很正常
Enough to suck stacks of cash through these tubes?
能通过管子吸出一叠叠的现金吗
Think so.
应该可以
What was that?
这是什么
Our golden ticket.
我们的金券
Stuck for 60 years.
不见天日六十年了
Yes, sir.
是 老大
Right.
是的
I'll have us all there immediately.
我马上让大家去那里
Woodford said to drop everything.
伍德福德说放下手头所有事
Emergency meeting.
紧急会议
Caffrey met the woman here.
卡夫瑞在这里跟那个女人见面
Gave her an envelope.
给了她一个信封
Suspicious, but that goes for everything Caffrey does.
很可疑 但卡夫瑞做的所有事 都很可疑
By the time Luc got out of his car,
卢克下车的时候
Neal had vanished.
尼尔已经走了
Yeah, again, nothing new.
是啊 又是这样 不是第一次了
Neal never goes anywhere without a purpose.
尼尔从来不会无缘无故去一个地方
Why here?
为什么来这里
What's he up to, Jones?
他在计划什么 琼斯
These containers aren't a bad place
这些集装箱倒不失为一个
to stash $1/2 billion in cash.
存放五亿现金的好地方
No, none of them are registered to him, of course.
当然了 没有一个集装箱在他名下
Maybe that's why he met the woman here.
也许这就是他在这见那个女人的原因
She rented it out for him.
她帮他租集装箱
Possible.
有可能
Let's start with those over there,
我们从那些开始
see if we can narrow it down.
看看能不能缩小范围
Hey, don't you have that baby thing to do?
你不是要去弄宝宝的事吗
I can handle this.
这个我能搞定
Yeah, our first sonogram.
是啊 第一次照超声波
I still don't have to meet El for an hour.
我一个小时之后才跟小伊见面
You know, I'm excited for you.
我很替你激动
I'm pretty excited myself. Yeah.
我自己也很激动 是啊
You want to be a dad? Oh, I can't wait.
你想当爸爸吗 迫不及待啊
But in terms of choosing wives, I'm being extra picky.
但在选择老婆的问题上 我特别挑剔
I want my kids to have the kind of mom I had.
我希望我的孩子能有个像我妈妈那样的母亲
She was a teacher, right?
她是个老师 对吗
Yeah, high school math.
是啊 高中数学老师
Pure love with a side of strict.
很爱我 也很严厉
You know, my life has been guided
正是我母亲的责备
by the fear of my mother's disapproval.
指引了我一生的方向
Same here.
我也是
You know, I feel for your kids.
我有点同情你们的孩子
You and El are a hard act to follow.
你和小伊都很难被超越
Well, we'll have to set a poor example.
那我们得做一个弱一点的榜样
Take the pressure off.
给孩子减轻点压力
Diana, did you find Luc?
戴安 你找到卢克了吗
I tracked him to a restaurant
我追踪他到了一个小餐馆
.
我敢说这里真的有油腻的汤匙
No sign of him.
没看到他
Well, a locater doesn't lie.
定♥位♥器♥是不会骗人的
His phone has got to be around there somewhere.
他的手♥机♥肯定在附近某个地方
Try calling Luc's phone.
给卢克打个电♥话♥
Diana, what's wrong?
戴安 怎么了
Diana?
戴安娜
He's dead.
他死了
His body's in the dumpster.
他的尸体在垃圾箱里
What?
什么
Luc's been killed.
卢克被杀了
I got to find Neal.
我得去找尼尔
What happened, Caff?
怎么样 小卡
GQ kick you off the cover?
美女们识破你的伪装了吗
Sergio got the compressor started.
塞尔吉奥启动了风泵
The tubes still work.
管道还能用
We're set to go.
我们可以行动了
There's more important things to attend to.
现在还有更重要的事要处理
I've got a mole to exterminate.
我要除掉一个内鬼
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表