剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, whatever.
是吗 随你怎么说
I handed her to you on a platter.
我把她放在盘子上送到你嘴前了
I mean, now you're her hero.
现在你是她的英雄了
You know, in all that time working together,
我们一起干了那么多活
I can't believe we never pulled that con.
我们居然从来没一起演过这出
I can.
不能演
Just watching your side of it is physically painful.
光看你的"表演"就蛋疼
But effective.
但很有效啊
We have somewhere to be.
我们得去个地方
Aw, look at this,
瞧瞧这
one big happy family.
幸福的一家
Keller, the four of us need to talk.
凯勒 我们四个得谈谈
It's good to see you again, Burkie.
很高兴再见到你 小博
How's the wife?
你老婆怎么样
Shut your mouth, Matthew.
闭嘴 马修
Why don't we all sit down?
大家都坐下吧
The four of us have the same goal,
我们四个有着共同的目标
so we need to be working together.
因此我们必须齐心协力
We can't be tripping over each other.
不能给对方使绊子
I agree.
我同意
Give me Neal and step aside.
你把尼尔给我 在一旁看着就行
Oh, dream on, Inspector Clouseau.
做梦去吧 克鲁索警督
Neal is my C.I.
尼尔是我的线人
Yes, one that you clearly can control.
对 显然你把他控制得很好
All right, all right, politeness is over.
行了 客套话可以结束了
Neal works for me.
尼尔为我工作
You work with me or you're out.
要么你配合我要么拉倒
This is the United States.
这是在美国
This is F.B.I turf,
这是联调局的地盘
and you know that you can't take these guys down by yourself.
你也知道你不可能凭一己之力拿下这些人
You underestimate me.
你低估我了
No, you underestimate me.
不 你低估我了
This can either be a joint FBI and Interpol case
这案子可以由联调局和国际刑♥警♥组织联合调查
or just FBI.
或由联调局单独负责
Your choice.
决定权在你
Well, I know it doesn't have eyes,
我知道这娃娃没有眼睛
but I swear it's staring at me.
但我发誓它正盯着我
Yeah, it's definitely the most unique gift
是啊 这绝对是到现在为止我收到的
I've gotten so far.
最特别的礼物
Well, speaking of gifts...
说到礼物...
"We're pregnant, and now what?"
《我们怀孕了接下来做什么》
"How to not screw up motherhood."
《如何当个好母亲》
You were supposed to come over and cheer me up, right?
你应该过来给我打气的 对吧
I am here to cheer you up.
我是来给你打气的
Because as hard as having a baby was for me,
因为不管生孩子对我来说有多难
and dear god it was hard,
老天呐 真的很难
there was one big thing I wish I had--
我缺少一个很重要的部分
A partner, and you have the best kind in Peter.
一个伴侣 而彼得是最好的伴侣
Yeah.
是啊
I do, I know.
我知道
But will he be here when I'm trying to get the baby's fever down?
但孩子发烧的时候他会在这里吗
Am I gonna be going to all these parent/teacher
我需要独自一人去参加所有的
conferences by myself?
家长会吗
I mean, Diana, don't get me wrong,
戴安 你别误会
I know Peter's gonna love being a dad,
我知道彼得会想做个好父亲
but his job is very demanding.
但他的工作需要太多时间精力
Sounds like you've got hormones whispering in your ear.
感觉你现在荷尔蒙泛滥了
Trust me, I've been there,
相信我 我经历过这些
but this is Peter we're talking about.
但我们说的可是彼得
He's gonna dedicate himself to fatherhood
他现在能匀出时间陪你
like he did the FBI and to you.
一定也能匀出时间精力陪伴孩子的
I know, but It's gonna be okay.
我知道 但... 没事的
Having a baby changes everything.
有了孩子 很多事情都会改变
Just try not to let it change
但别让它改变
what the two of you already have.
你们俩已经拥有的一切
Yeah.
好的
How were your adventures in the janitorial night shift?
你的清洁工夜班上得如何
Oh, a stark reminder that I shouldn't touch doorknobs
提醒了我不要用双手
with my bare hands, or tables,
碰门把手 还有桌子
or anything really.
或者任何东西
You get what we wanted?
得到你想要的了吗
I scrubbed toilets at Atlas Tech all night.
我在阿特拉斯科技公♥司♥刷了一晚上厕所
Want had nothing to do with it,
这绝不是我想要的
but I did get what was needed.
但我的确得到了需要的东西
So Amy's desk sits outside the CEO's office.
艾米的办公桌就在总裁办公室外
Down the hallway away from everything else
走廊尽头
is this steel-reinforced door, which only opens
是一扇钢筋加固的门
to the appropriate fingerprint and iris scan.
只能用匹配的指纹和虹膜扫描打开
So we need her to open the door for us.
所以我们需要她帮我们打开门
Without knowing she did it.
还得保证她不知情
Once we gain access to the mainframe computer,
一旦我们进入了电脑主机
we just drag and drop the Exodus file onto this.
就把出埃及记文件拷到这个上面
And then we are in the wind with no one the wiser.
然后我们就神不知鬼不觉地离开
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Commode cleansing always builds up my appetite.
清洗马桶总能让我食欲大增
I hate to say it, but I think we need Keller for this.
我不想这么说 但我觉得我们需要凯勒的帮助
Great.
太好了
Afterwards I have a henhouse he can guard.
到时候他可以帮我看守鸡舍
No, Peter was right.
不 彼得说得对
If we don't work together, we'll trip over each other.
如果我们不合作 就会妨碍彼此
So what's your plan?
那你的计划是什么
You're eating it.
你在吃的就是
Since you can't leave your desk for lunch,
既然你不能离开办公桌去吃午饭
I thought I'd bring lunch to you.
我就给你带过来了
Neal, I-I don't know what to say.
尼尔 我真不知道说什么好了
Uh, say that you'll throw away
就说你会扔掉
whatever that is supposed to be.
那盒不知为何物的东西
Happily.
乐意之至
I hope I'm not overstepping here.
希望我没有做得太过
Oh, my God, are you kidding?
天呐 你开玩笑吧
This is amazing.
这个太棒了
Thank god my boss isn't here.
谢天谢地我老板不在
Oh, my God.
天呐
This is delicious.
太好吃了
You think so?
真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
What is it?
怎么了
It's--it's that guy
是那个家伙
from yesterday from the farmer's market.
昨天在农贸市场看到的那个
You sure?
你确定吗
I think so.
应该是
I know every guard here,
我认识这里所有的保安
and I've not seen that man since before yesterday.
而昨天之前我从没见过他
What do you think that means?
你觉得这是怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe you should call security.
也许你该联♥系♥安保人员
There's no dial tone. Oh, my God.
电♥话♥不通 天呐
What if he's trying to steal something?
他是不是想偷什么东西
You guys are a tech firm, right?
你们这是科技公♥司♥ 对吧
It's not like you keep any valuables around.
也不会有什么值钱的东西
That's not necessarily true.
这可不一定
And he was coming from the vault room.
他是从保险库那边出来的
There's no way he could have gotten in there.
他不可能进到房♥间里
All right, do you want to check?
你想去确认一下吗
I'll stay here, keep an eye out. Thank you.
我待在这 帮你看着 谢谢
I mean, I'm sure it's nothing.
我肯定没什么大不了的
No, go ahead, make sure.
不 去看看 以防万一
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
Amy.
艾米
The phones are working.
电♥话♥可以用了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表