剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Now, don't you dare call my son
你胆敢叫我儿子
a petulant little bastard.
没教养的小混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋
Enough, enough, both of you.
够了 够了你们俩
Oh, stop!
住手
Everyone, stop right where you are.
大家都站好别动
Just let me at him. I want a fair fight.
让我过去 我跟他好好打一架
Cut the alarms.
解除警报
We've got code red. Code red.
红色警报 红色警报
All units move it. Go, go, go!
全体单位行动 快快
Braxnet Security. Nobody move.
布拉克斯纳特安保 都别动
Nobody is leaving this house
在我找回邮票之前
until I have the stamp in my hand.
所有人都不准离开
Search everyone. Start with him.
通通搜身 从他开始
He's clean.
没有
As long as all of us are being searched, she should be too.
既然我们都要被搜身 她也不该例外
Yeah, that's right.
说得没错
Bianca's auctioning the stamp on behalf of a third party.
比安卡是替第三方拍卖♥♥这枚邮票
It would be a perfect scam wouldn't it?
这会是场完美诈骗 不是吗
Why take 25% when you can get the whole thing?
能拿到全部为何要满足四成的佣金
Fine, search me.
好 搜就搜吧
But this is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
That's an empty case. Where is the stamp?
那盒子是空的 邮票在哪
You got it?
拿到了吗
Nice work, son.
干得漂亮 儿子
Caffrey, you have a sec?
卡夫瑞 有空吗
Yeah, what's up?
有 怎么了
Are you absolutely sure you saw Matthew Keller in the flesh?
你百分百肯定你见到马修·凯勒本人了
Unfortunately, yes.
不幸的是 确实如此
Yeah, well, then I need some help.
这样的话 我需要点帮助
Because suddenly I'm very confused.
因为我突然间非常困惑
How good is your Russian?
你的俄语怎么样
Good enough to know
足够知道
that this is a rap sheet from Moscow.
这是一张莫斯科的警方逮捕记录
I talked to two people at the prison,
我打去跟监狱里两个人谈过
the captain and the warden, both of whom confirmed
警探和监狱长 他们俩都确认
what's on that rap sheet.
记录上的信息属实
You know what that word means?
知道这个词什么意思吗
Incarcerated.
被监禁
According to the Russians, Keller is still in prison.
根据俄♥罗♥斯♥警方的信息 凯勒还在牢里
Doesn't make sense.
这没道理啊
Unless his benefactor is someone
除非背后帮他的人
who want it to look like he's still behind bars.
希望制♥造♥他还在狱中的假象
Keep the tracks covered.
好掩人耳目
Nobody would suspect you of a crime
如果你根本不可能犯罪的话
if they knew you weren't able to commit it.
也就没有人会怀疑是你干的
If the Panthers can pull off a sleight of hand like that,
如果粉红豹有办法耍出这样的花招
they've got their fingers in the highest reaches of the Russian government.
他们必定已经渗入了俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥的最高层
I have some disappointing news of my own.
我这边也有些坏消息
Normally, we'd be able to use seized evidence in an ongoing case.
通常我们是可以使用查办案件中的证物
But it's different when the evidence in question
但当涉及的证物归属于海外人士时
belongs to someone overseas.
情况就不同了
The stamp.
邮票
I tried to buy us time, but it's protocol.
我试过争取时间了 但这是规定
The Bureau had to report it to an international database.
局里必须上报到国际数据库
Swedish government informed us this morning that it was stolen
瑞典政♥府♥今早通知我们 邮票是从
from a private collection, and they're not cooperating.
私人收藏家那儿偷走的 他们不愿合作
So what am I supposed to give the Panthers?
那我该拿什么给粉红豹
Nothing.
没东西了
I can't have you walk back in there without the stamp.
没有邮票 我不能让你再回去了
I'm pulling the plug on this operation.
我要终止这次行动
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对不行
Neal, you can't walk back in there empty-handed.
尼尔 你决不能空手回去那里
You know how dangerous the Panthers are.
你知道粉红豹有多危险
We had a deal.
我们说好了的
You can't do this to me again.
你不能再次这样对我
I'm trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
I don't need you to protect me.
我不需要你保护
I can protect myself.
我可以保护自己
Is your freedom worth dying for?
你的自♥由♥真值得你送死吗
It might be.
是的
I'm taking this with me. Little motivational aid.
我要带上这个 作为动力
I gave you my word. I will get you your freedom.
我向你保证 我会让你自♥由♥的
Your word?
你的保证
I'll get my freedom myself when I take down the Panthers.
我要拿下粉红豹 自己换回自♥由♥
This is insanity, Neal.
你疯了 尼尔
There's no way you can craft a convincing forgery in the time you have.
你不可能用这么短时间做出令人信服的赝品
Exacto.
刀给我
I have to try something, even if my chances are slim.
就算希望渺茫 我还是得试一下
This is too important an opportunity to pass up.
绝不能错过如此重要的机会
You're not presenting a knockoff Remington
这次和你上次在基维斯特拿冒牌的雷明顿
to some leather-faced dingbat on Key West.
骗不懂行的笨蛋可不一样
This is the Pink Panthers.
这次可是粉红豹
Hair dryer.
吹风机
If they use Keller to verify the stamp's authenticity--
如果他们让凯勒来检验邮票的真伪
He might let me off the hook.
他会放我脱身的
Or use it as evidence to bury you.
也可能拿这个作为证据来杀你
Maybe you're right. I don't know.
也许你是对的 我也确定不了
I mean, what kind of benefactor
他的赞助人要有多神通广大
could possibly get you out of prison?
才能把他从监狱里捞出来
And make it look like you're still there?
还布置地像没人越狱的样子
Mafia?
黑♥手♥党♥
They're not good enough to pull off the cover-up.
他们做不到如此的掩护工作
And it's not the Panthers.
也不可能是其他的粉红豹成员
I mean, they can steal pretty much anything,
他们的确上天下地什么都能偷到
but bureaucratic arm-twisting isn't one of their specialties.
但对官僚主义试压可不是他们的强项
Who would have the motivation to do it?
谁有这么做的动机
Motivation.
动机
Get me the India ink and the finest brush we've got.
给我墨汁和我们有的最好的毛笔
Stop.
停下
You got it?
你拿到了吗
Would I be here if I didn't?
没拿到我还会来吗
He pulled it off.
他成功了
This shade of yellow is a dead giveaway that it's authentic.
这边的暗黄色 说明这是真品
See, they used to mix uranium in with the ink to give it a color.
当年他们是用含釉颜料和墨汁混合上色的
It's impossible to fake today.
这在当今是无法复♥制♥的
Good job.
干得漂亮
Unexpected, Mr. Caffrey.
我没料到 卡夫瑞先生
Icing on the cake.
又给你的履历添了漂亮的一笔
Bianca Esteverena is on the cutting edge of technology.
比安卡·艾斯特卫雷纳的安保措施一流
She spares no expense.
为此她不惜下重金
The security system she employed is operated
她所使用的安保系统的运营者
a highly sophisticated firm called Brax
是一家极富有经验的公♥司♥名叫
a highly sophisticated firm called Brax Braxnet Security.
布拉克斯... 布拉克斯纳特安保公♥司♥
I recognized the system as soon as I entered.
我一进门就认出来了
It's impenetrable. Precisely.
那种系统几乎无法攻破 正是如此
You wanted me to fail.
你打定主意想要我失败
And yet, here you are.
可是瞧瞧你
The goal of your mission was to test Braxnet's response
你的任务的目的是为了测试警报被触发后
once the alarm was tripped.
安保人员的反应速度
Getting the stamp, a sideshow at best.
能拿到邮票 算是意外之喜
We set the odds 100-to-1 against.
我们还打赌了 赔率1比100
So you were watching.
这么说过程你们都看到了
We had a small team at Bianca's
我们派了个小队
noting the number of guards who responded,
去记录当时出动了多少安保人员
how quickly they arrived, their maneuvers,
到达现场的时间 机动性
their strengths, and especially their weaknesses.
他们的实力 当然还有最重要的 他们的弱点
It's all critical information for what's to come.
都是我们为了接下来活必须掌握的情报
And what is to come, exactly?
是什么活儿
Oh, Mr. Caffrey, one more thing that my team
对了 卡夫瑞先生 我的小队在拍卖♥♥上
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表