剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Amy-- ooh!
艾米
Thank you.
谢谢你
For making me realize I don't belong in this city.
让我认清了 我并不属于这个城市
You were right. It's an algorithm.
你说得没错 这是个算法
What does it calculate?
用来计算什么的
It doesn't calculate anything. It chooses.
不是用来计算的 是用来选择
It draws lines between variables connecting them
它在变量之间
in a seemingly arbitrary manner.
任意连线
Like a randomizer. Yeah.
就像随机发生器 对
What are the variables?
变量都是什么
There are three categories,
变量分三类
a different amount of variables in each one.
每一类的数量都不同
Here's category one.
这是分类一
Letters DFW, BOS, MSP.
字母DFW BOS MSP
International airports. All of them in the U.S.
国际机场 全都在美国
These right here, airlines and corresponding plane numbers.
这里的则是航♥空♥公♥司♥和对应的航♥班♥号♥
International airlines.
都是国际航♥空♥公♥司♥
So whatever they're transporting
不管他们要运输的是什么
is going in and out of the country.
都是来往于国际之间的
We haven't figured out what these numbers mean yet,
我们还没有弄清楚这些数字的含义
but we think it has something to do
但我们认为这些数字一定与
with where the shipment ends up.
货物的目的地相对应
If everything is chosen at random--
如果这些都是随机选择的
No one knows who's flying or where
没人知道飞机上是谁或者飞向哪里
until the algorithm chooses.
直到算法做出选择
Cloaked in this kind of secrecy,
隐匿得如此之深
it must be a very high value target.
目标的价值一定非常高
And without planning,
没有周密的计划
it's almost an impossible heist.
无法完成这样的抢劫
Unless you have the algorithm.
除非你掌握了算法
Of which, thanks to Neal and Keller,
至于这个 多亏尼尔和凯勒
the Pink Panthers do.
粉红豹现在已经得到算法了
Excellent work, you two.
干得漂亮 你们俩
Luc.
卢克
Have a seat.
请坐
You stole evidence from my house.
你从我家偷走了证据
I called Interpol hoping I could bring you in.
我给国际刑♥警♥打了电♥话♥想带你到局里
When I mentioned your name,
但是当我提起你的名字
they acted like I was reporting an Elvis sighting.
他们的反应就像是我报告说我看到了猫王
You're upset. I don't understand.
你很生气 我不明白
Thanks to my C.I.,
正是靠我的线人
Woodford has a copy of the Exodus file,
伍德福德拿到了出埃及记文件的拷贝
and Atlas Tech stayed quiet.
而阿特拉斯科技公♥司♥也没有声张
Win-win.
这是双赢啊
Your C.I. Almost killed an innocent girl.
你的线人差点杀了一个无辜的女子
My C.I.'s the only reason you and I
我们俩现在还能保住工作
aren't both mall cops right now.
靠得是我的线人
Does it matter anymore?
这又有什么关系呢
I will not risk an innocent life.
我绝不会拿无辜的生命来冒险
And I will do whatever is necessary
我会不惜一切代价
to bring down the Panthers.
拿下粉红豹
Not on my watch.
有我在你就别想
Then when you're not watching.
那就等你不在的时候
How about I arrest you right now
要不要我现在就以
for interfering with an FBI investigation?
妨碍联调局调查的罪名逮捕你
Interpol said you didn't exist.
国际刑♥警♥说你根本不存在
We have places we can put you where you don't.
我们可以把你关在你不存在的地方
A slap, very Joan Crawford.
一巴掌 很有琼·克劳馥的风采
I deserved it.
我活该
I never should have put Amy in harm's way.
我不应该让艾米涉险的
Oh, you mean Keller's way? Even worse.
你是说凯勒吗 或者更糟
There is no worse except maybe Luc.
没有更糟的了 也许卢克除外
He has me seriously reconsidering my francophilia.
他已经让我重新考虑要不要那么喜欢法国了
Well, at least now we know he's not afraid
至少现在我们知道
to get his hands dirty.
他什么都干得出来
Uh, he's a Frenchman who doesn't drink wine.
他是一个不喝红酒的法国人
He's capable of anything.
他还有什么干不出来的
I never wanted to be this guy, Moz.
我从没想过成为这种人 蚊子
Someone who hurts innocent people.
没想过我会去伤害无辜之人
The conman's quandary.
骗子的困扰
Maybe that's why I like working for the F.B.I.
也许我正因为此才喜欢给联调局干活
They only con bad people.
他们只骗坏人
I still ascribe to W.C. Fields' mantra.
我引用一下W.C.菲尔兹的名言
"You can't cheat an honest man."
"你无法欺骗正直的人"
Well, Amy was the exception.
艾米是个例外
She's a good person,
她是个好人
Spent years trying to build her future,
年复一年想要构筑美好的未来
and I stole that from her.
这一切却毁于我手
Or you could look at it the other way.
你可以换个角度来看这件事
What other way?
什么角度
If you hadn't been there to protect her from Keller,
如果不是你保护她免遭凯勒的加害
she wouldn't have had a future to steal.
她就什么未来都没有了
Honey.
亲爱的
New in town, sailor?
刚来这里吗 水手
You look hot.
你看起来真性感
Come here. Oh, no, no, no.
过来 不行 不行
That's gonna cost you a very expensive dinner downtown.
除非你请我去市中心吃一顿奢华晚宴
On a Tuesday? Yes.
这可是周二 没错
We have six months to be spontaneous.
我们还有六个月可以随性而为
The baby. Yes.
孩子 没错
It's going to set our schedule,
以后我们要根据孩子来安排时间
so we have 8:00 reservations at Babo.
我在巴布餐厅订了八点的位子
Let's be late.
我们可以迟一点
Hey, hon...
亲爱的
I'm being spontaneous.
我就是在随性而为
You're gonna be here for us, right,
你会陪在我们身边的 对吗
me and the baby?
我和孩子
Yeah, why wouldn't I?
当然了 怎么可能不在
I know you do important work,
我知道你的工作很重要
but being a father is important too.
但是身为人父也很重要
I've spent years dreaming of being a dad,
这么多年来我都希望能当上爸爸
and I don't want to miss one second of it.
我一秒都不想错过
I am gonna love watching you be a mom.
我会陪着你成为一个好妈妈
We're gonna be great parents.
我们会是好父母的
Let's just not lose this, us,
我希望我们不要失去彼此
what we had when I held up that sign
不要失去我们隔着休斯顿街
and we smiled at each other
我拿着牌子 你我相视一笑时
across Houston Street.
心中的那份感动
That is impossible.
绝对不会
Let's be really late.
那我们就晚点再去好了
Oh, okay.
没问题
Chess, huh?
下棋呢
Oh, this is like old times.
这确实跟以前一样
Don't sit.
别坐
It's more challenging playing against myself.
和我自己下更有挑战
Is that right?
是吗
Then why the call?
那为什么叫我来
Amy.
艾米
Breaking into her apartment, going for your knife,
闯进她的公♥寓♥ 拿出你的刀
it was a very fat line you crossed.
你踩了一条绝对不能踩的底线
Yeah, well, forgive me, Caffrey, for I have sinned.
是吗 那么原谅我 卡夫瑞 我有罪
What is it, huh?
然后呢
What's my penance?
我的惩罚是什么
You being you.
还是老样子
If you try anything like that again,
如果你再敢这么做
I throw my grenade.
我就不客气了
And I throw mine, and we're both dead.
我也不会客气 我们同归于尽
So where's the sweet spot?
临界点是什么
I don't need one.
没有什么临界点
Collateral damage is a conman's byproduct, Caffrey.
要骗人就一定会有间接伤害 卡夫瑞
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表