Where do you get your intel?
您哪来的小道消息
I make it up.
编的
Do you see my laptop over there on my desk? Yeah
看到我桌上那电脑了吗 看到啦
Could you look up...
你能不能搜
Could you just bring it to me? I...
你能不能递给我 我
Just put it on the bed by this hand
打开放到床上我右手边
and open it for me and go.
然后你就可以走了
You called me up here to get your laptop,
你把我从楼下喊上来就为这个
which is 4 feet away from your bed?
替你拿离床只有4尺的东西
Go fuck yourself, princess.
滚你♥妈♥的♥吧 公主病
No, Silas. Wait.
不是 塞拉斯 等下
Half my body's gone numb.
我一半身子失去知觉了
I just want to go online and try to find out why.
所以我想上网查查病因
You want to Google why half your body is numb?
你想查查为什么会没知觉
You could be having a stroke. I'm not having a stroke.
很可能是中风 不是中风
This has happened before.
以前有过这种情况
It was just my hand, okay?
上次是手麻
'cause I hit a nerve one time I slammed into my wrist.
因为摔伤了腕部神经
It was dumb.
导致失去知觉
Slammed? Injected. Heroin.
摔伤吗 注射 海♥洛♥因♥
Holy shit! You're a junkie.
我勒个去 你有毒瘾
I am a recreational user, okay? Fuck you!
不过为了消遣 明白吗 滚你♥妈♥的♥
Is this from the stuff you were smoking?
这次是那次的后遗症
No. I think it was from the stuff I took later.
不是 应该是后来注射引起的
Perfect. I'm calling your dad.
太好了 我这就给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
Don't you fucking dare!
你♥他♥妈♥敢
I thought you were cool.
我还以为你挺酷
You never thought I was cool.
得了 你就没觉得我酷过
That's true.
确实也是
Just get out of here. I don't know why I called you anyway.
滚吧 我真是脑子进水才叫你上来
I'll be fine. Sure.
我死不了 希望如此
Good luck to you. Wait! Silas.
您自求多福吧 等等 塞拉斯
Could you maybe shoot me up just once before you go?
走之前能帮我打一针吗
You've got to be kidding me.
您没开玩笑吧
Ok, are you ready?
准备好了吗
I'm not sure. Okay, get ready then.
我不确定 那好好准备
This is sexy.
超性感
Sexy? Yeah, sexy.
性感 是啊 性感
Sexy? Sexy.
性感 性感
You're turned on, huh? It's a flex fuel.
你性奋了吧 混合动力驱动
I registered it under a pseudonym,
我用化名买♥♥的
so the whackos can't trace it.
那帮鸟人就查不到了
I unlisted our phone number. You sold General Lee.
也没留咋俩的电♥话♥ 你把旧车卖♥♥啦
Yeah, and the slot machine,
还有自动贩卖♥♥机
the air hockey and a few other things.
空气球台和其他一些
Not Ms. Pac-man.
吃豆小姐没卖♥♥吧
No, what are you, crazy?
当然没 你疯了
I mean I love you, but I've known Ms. Pac-man a lot longer.
我爱你 可我跟吃豆小姐的感情更久
She'll always have a place in my heart,
她在我心中的地位是亘古不变的
so if you're threatened, then we need to talk it out.
要是打击到你了 咱俩就谈谈
I want to see inside. All right. Watch this.
我要看看里面 好吧 看着
That's nice.
不错嘛
See, it's all about the glide.
听听这一流的滑音
I'm thinking "Greased Lightning" or "Melvin. "
我想叫他 油脂闪电 或者 男巫
haven't settled on a name for him yet.
不知道哪个好
This is like a living room.
跟客厅一样宽敞
Come sit in the front.
坐到前排试试
Come on. There's two TV screens. That's bonkers!
来啊 有两个电视 太给力了
Don't make me come back there. Come on.
别让我再回去了 快过来
Fine. Here I come.
好吧 我来啦
This feels good.
太舒服了
A little lumbar support. Great.
腰部还有支撑 帅
If we got a pine-tree air fresheners,
要是买♥♥个松树味的清新剂
where would we put it?
该放哪呢
I hate those things. They make me sneeze.
我讨厌那些玩意 惹得我打喷嚏
And we'd lose our new-car smell.
还会把新车的香味盖掉
GPS.
全球定位
God, damn. Look at the rearview mirror.
奶奶个熊 看看倒车镜
What, Is there something behind us?
怎么啦 车后面有东西吗
No, there's nothing behind us. Everything's in front of us.
什么都没有 一切尽在眼前了
Everything is in front of us, so just... Oh, look.
一切尽在眼前 那就 看
You know, you shouldn't leave that there.
你不该放那里的
If the light hits that and it gets refracted into your eyes
它能折光到你眼睛里
it could momentarily blind you, and you could crash.
让你瞬间失明 会出车祸的
So maybe I should take it down.
那我该把它拿下来
Just to be safe.
安全第一
Want to marry me just to be safe?
那为了安全 嫁给我吧
Fuck! Hello?
我♥草♥ 喂
Audra? Thank God.
安德拉 谢天谢地
She can't talk right now, buddy, and neither can I.
她现在不方便讲话 哥们 我也不行
Got to go, bad timing.
挂了 时机不对啊
No, Andy.
别挂 安迪
Please, I have to talk to Audra. It's an emergency.
别 我得和安德拉谈谈 十万火急
You're killing me!
你♥他♥妈♥的
Did someone else get shot?
又有人挨枪子了吗
Did you enjoy your massage?
按♥摩♥不错吧
Candela is magical.
坎德拉会非凡魔法
Yes, Magical.
是啊 魔法
Not as magical as Esteban.
但比不上埃斯特万啊
He disappears, he reappears.
他消失 又出现
Esteban and I
埃斯特万和我
can never stay mad at each other for too long.
从来没有隔夜仇
We've always been a great team.
我们超合拍
So I'm guessing...
那我猜
death and/or blackmail and/or imprisonment
死亡 勒索和牢狱之灾
is the glue that holds you together.
就像粘合剂把你俩牢牢粘在一起了
We have come to an understanding.
我俩那叫默契
I'm so happy for you both.
真为你们高兴啊
I thought you were bad for him.
我本来觉得你对他不好
The pollsters have told me otherwise.
民♥意♥调查让我发现事实刚好相反
I can admit when I've made a mistake.
我承认我错了
He will win, even married to you.
即使娶了你他也会赢的
But... it would still be best
但 你最好还是
if you stayed in the background.
呆在幕后吧
Don't mind me.
我不介意在哪儿
Can you leave my house now?
现在能麻烦您离开我家吗
Nancy That's okay.
南希 没事
I should go to prepare for the party tonight.
我得去准备今晚的派对了
Big party at my house, Nancy.
今晚我家有一个大型派对 南希
Fundraiser for the campaign.
为竞选筹款
You should come... for 30 minutes.
你也该来 玩30分钟
Then you will get a headache and leave.
然后就可以借口头疼退场了
I promise to deliver him back before dawn.
我保证天亮前把他送回去
Adios.
再见
So... You had some day yesterday.
那 你昨天很忙嘛
Yes.
是啊
I went looking for you. I know.
我去找过你 我知道
I found you on TV.
结果发现你上电视了
You look good on TV.
你很上相
You know... She has everything...
要知道一起尽在她的掌控之中
Every indiscretion...
我的每个丑闻
Documented... Photographed.
她都收档 留照
I could cooperate. I could go to prison for life.
我要么就听话 要么就坐一辈子牢
Those were my options.
没其他路可走
What would you have me do?
你说我能怎么办
Is that... Are you wearing my deodorant?
你 你是不是喷了我的香体剂
It's for men.
那是男士香型
I like it.
但我喜欢
I don't want to have my nose in your armpit
我可不想在你的咯吱窝里
and smell myself.
闻到自己的味
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表