So, his death was not in vain.
所以 他的死重于泰山
You're getting an F, now get the fuck out.
你这门课不及格 滚出去
That wasn't necessary. You killed Seacrest.
不用这样吧 你杀了西克莱斯特
And he apologized. Get the fuck out of my apartment.
他道过歉了 滚出我的房♥间
That was really dumb.
蠢货
What are you doing? Mom?
你要干什么 妈妈
Stealing from students is a no-no.
偷学生的东西是不对的
It's unseemly,
不仅不上台面
not to mention gross abuse of your position,
更别提你以权谋私了
you're never gonna do it again, are you?
你再也不会这样做了 对吧
I won't, I'm sorry.
我不会了 对不起
Can I kick him?
我能踢他吗
No, sweetie, by the way, you're grounded.
不行 宝贝 顺便说下 你被禁足了
No video games, no Twittering,
不准看录像 不准上网
nothing electronic, it's desensitizing.
不准打电动 这些只会让你越来越迟钝
Puts you out of touch with your humanity.
让你越来越泯灭人性
You can't afford that.
你不能这样
Remember, fruits and greens. Take care of him.
记好了 水果和绿叶菜 照顾好他
This is gonna be a whole new start for you.
这对你来说 会是一个全新的开始
I'm going into your house to take a bath.
我去你房♥子里洗个澡
Try it and the toaster goes in with you.
你要敢去 我就用烤箱砸你
Do you want to know what I did tonight?
你想知道我今晚干了什么吗
I watched a dead body
我亲眼看着一具死尸
get removed from your old coldspot,
从你的旧冰柜里被抬出来
and sealed into a barrel of acid.
然后在硫酸里化为一滩水
Those guys were so sweet,
那些家伙真贴心
they even let me take some choice photos
甚至允许我在他们走之前
before they left.
拍上好些中意的照片
Look, it's Nancy's house.
看看 这可是南希的房♥子
So yes, I think that I will be taking that bath,
那么 我想我应该可以去洗澡了
and also I think I'll be living in that garage
而且我也可以在车♥库♥里
for as long as I want.
想住多久 就住多久
I'll need some cash to fix the place up.
我还需要些钱 把那地方修整一下
I hear Ikea is having a tent sale.
我听说宜家的帐篷在搞促销
Selfish pregnant cunt.
自私的孕妇婊♥子♥
Good night.
晚安
They're dead.
它们死了
All dead.
全都死了
Snuffed out.
全都死了
Bunnies.
是兔子干的
Slugs.
鼻涕虫
Black fucking slugs.
又黑又恶心的鼻涕虫
They're everywhere.
到处都是
It's an inside job.
内贼作案
I put barriers up, they just...
我都弄了栅栏了 它们还是...
slipped right through.
爬了过来
I got the money.
我拿到钱了
There's a lot. What? How?
很大一笔 什么 怎么弄到的
It doesn't matter...
这不是关键
I need a shower. I need to be sandblasted.
我需要个淋浴房♥ 我要洗沙浴
I need a hug. The point is, I have it.
我需要个拥抱 重点是 我有钱了
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.
我不知道 我该做什么
Andy, it isn't safe here anymore. It's all wrong.
安迪 这不再安全了 全乱套了
You know Celia's living in the garage?
你知道西莉亚住在车♥库♥里吧
Yes, we had a nice long conversation
知道 我们已就肉类置于酸中
about what happens when flesh hits acid.
会产生何种现象 进行了详谈
Why is fucking Armageddon always coming down on me?
为什么我老是碰到世界末日
You do it.
自作孽 不可活
You do know that?
你知道吗
You have to know that it's all you.
这一切都是你自己种下的孽因
Forget Van Nuys.
忘了范奈司
Keep the baby, it does not matter.
孩子你留着好了 不要紧的
But we leave.
但我们得离开这里
Shane did something...
希恩做了一些事情
That's why we have to go.
这就是我们非走不可的原因
It's not safe here. Even your plants...
这不安全 连你的植物都活不了...
But Esteban... Leave him a note.
但埃斯特万 留张便签
A note? Write him a note,
便签 写一张便签
like the olden times.
就像以前一样
Break his heart in ink.
化笔墨为利器
He will understand if he loves you.
如果他爱你的话 他会明白的
I do have a nice handwriting. In the morning, we go.
我字写的还不错 明天一早 我们就走
I'll throw some Ambien in Ignacio's smoothie
我会在伊格纳西奥的饮料里放些安♥眠♥药♥
and we hit the road as soon as his eyes close.
他一睡着 我们就上路
Andy. Tomorrow night,
安迪 明天晚上
we're someplace new.
我们就会在一个全新的地方
It doesn't even have to be Copenhagen.
不一定非要是哥本哈根
It can be fucking Van Nuys.
没准是该死的范奈司
Wherever. We're a family.
随便哪都行 谁叫我们是一家人呢
And then, we're done with all this.
然后 这一切就都结束了
And we'll be safe. I know that I'm just, you know...
我们就安全了 我只是 你懂的...
I'm Andy, but...
我是安迪 但是...
We could be more. I would like to try.
我想要其实远非如此 我想要的更多
Okay?
行吗
Okay.
行
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表