Shane is here. Stevie is here.
希恩和斯蒂维在这
They're kids. You're old enough to take care of yourself.
他们还是孩子 你完全可以照顾自己了
Your brothers will be fine.
你的弟弟们不会有事的
Say "Excuse me." No
说 抱歉 不
I'm announcing in a week.
我一周后宣布参加竞选
You should be gone before then. Listen to him.
你得在那之前离开 听他的话
I appreciate you being preemptive for once in our lives,
很感激你头一次为我们安排生活
but...
但是
How is it that I have to beg an 18 year-old
为什么我得求着一个18岁孩子
to travel Europe with a wad of cash and my blessing?
带上一大笔钱去欧洲旅游啊
How is it that you expect
那你凭啥让我相信
me to believe that my brothers will be fine?
我的弟弟们不会有事
No one is fine around you.
在你身边没人能安全
So... I'm staying.
所以 我不会走的
Here, in this house.
这儿 我就呆在这房♥子里
This beer is warm.
这啤酒是温的
Someone get me another.
谁再给我拿一瓶来
Where's the fucking staff?
佣人都死哪儿去啦
I have thirst.
哥渴着呢
No more beer.
不许再喝了
And you... better protect us.
而你 最好保护好我们
I can do that.
这个我能保证
He can do that.
他能保证
So, I'll...
那我就
move my shit in and the two of you can...
搬进来了
stop dicking around already and get married.
你们别再唧唧歪歪 赶紧结婚吧
And on we'll go.
然后我们就
One big happy...
成幸福完美的一家人了
Get in the pool, fags!
来游泳啊 基佬们
You're early, I'm not even dressed yet.
你来早了 我还没换衣服呢
What's that?
那是什么
Wedding present.
结婚礼物
I filled out all the forms
表格我都填好了
to put Esteban's name on the birth certificate,
出生证明父亲那栏填的是埃斯特万
so sign them and we're done.
签个字就行了
You didn't make a registry. So, this will have to do.
你当时没登记 所以必须得这样
I actually did make a registry. Weeks ago.
其实我几周前就登记了
Williams-Sonoma.
在威廉姆斯·索诺玛[商店]
We could use a new tortilla warmer.
你还是送我个饼锅吧
I'll get right on that.
好啊
Are you sure about this? Yes.
你确定要这么做吗 是的
Do you have a...
你有啥
plan?
打算没
I'm gonna go back to the house
我回家就给自己
and spread out my life like a map.
去弄一张生命蓝图
Deliberate on the topography, chart my path,
研究一下地势 找出人生的康庄大道
maybe call a girl who calls me on my shit.
也许会打给那个在我衣服上留号♥码的女生
You love him.
你爱他
You're going down a road.
你会一直走下去
I'm going down a road.
我会一直走下去
I think I'm happy for you.
我挺为你高兴的
I think I'm happy for you too.
我也是
See you downstairs?
楼下见吗
Guess you and I are husband and wife
我们俩马上要结婚了
for the next...
再有
15 minutes.
15分钟
You want to fuck?
想搞一下吗
You in my fuck trailer.
你在我的号♥房♥里
I just had a baby,
我刚生完孩子
it'd be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
松得要死
You gotta work those Kegels.
你该练习下凯格尔[紧缩阴♥部♥肌肉运动]
I got a cousin, she practiced
我有个表姐就练
putting pressure on a cucumber every day.
天天拿根小黄瓜来夹
Then, she stopped, 'cause it got stuck in there.
后来不练了 因为小黄瓜卡里面了
Three months later, a pickle fell out.
三个月后 拿出来一根腌黄瓜
I'll have to try that.
我一定得试试
I could fuck you in the ass. That's tempting.
我可以干♥你♥菊花嘛 听起来不错
But I'm not here to socialize.
不过我不是来做援♥交♥的
Why are you here?
那你干嘛来的
Pilar Zuazo,
皮拉·祖阿
I want her dead.
我要她死
Cake?
吃蛋糕不
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表