Sour punch bites.
果汁软糖
We should leave.
我们得离开这里
I'm very high and I'm not paranoid,
亢奋的我 都不疑神疑鬼
so you being not high should be even more not paranoid.
不亢奋的你 更不该疑神疑鬼
Unless you are high. Are you high?
除非你很亢奋 你亢奋吗
You're right.
你说得对
What we're doing here is perfectly legal.
我们做的事再合法不过了
Perfectly. I've got nothing to be afraid of.
非常合法 我没什么可怕的
Nothing.
没什么好怕的
Except maybe that guy.
也许除了那家伙
Gentlemen, I'm afraid we can't approve your application
先生们 如果没有当地执法部门的签字
without the signed authorized consent of a local law enforcement official.
恐怕我们不能批准你的申请
Law enforcement?
执法部门
Great.
太棒了
Sour punch bite?
来点果汁软糖吗
No, thank you. I have some of my own.
不 谢谢 我自己有
Okay, wait, wait, let me think.
好的 等等 让我想一下
Oh, yes, I have a good one.
对了 我有个好主意
I don't think I like this game. Keep going.
我不喜欢 你这套把戏 继续
I bet your mother never told you about the time
我敢打赌 你们老妈肯定没跟你们讲过
she dated her math teacher in junior high.
她高中时和数学老师约会的事
Gross.
真放肆
It's total bullshit.
太狗血了
I bet she was a real heartbreaker, in junior high.
我敢打赌 她高中时一定是个万人迷
Body fully developed, precocious, sophisticated,
身材玲珑凸致 早熟 谙于世故
bored with all the other kids her age.
厌倦和同龄的小孩一起玩过家家
Not really.
不全是
Flat, cliquey, "B" Average.
飞机场 不合群 平均成绩B
First, more wine?
先来点酒
This whole not drinking thing sucks. More for us.
怀孕期间不能喝酒真不爽 再给我们来点
Anyway,
总之
his name was Mr. Schiff,
他的名字叫希夫
and he threatened to stab himself in the heart
他被南希甩掉的时候
with a geometric compass when she dumped him.
一度扬言要用圆规自杀
That is so fucked up.
真是糟透了
First of all, he was delusional.
首先 他癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
Second of all, I rejected all of his advances.
其次 我拒绝了他的非分之想
Third of all, I was getting all A's in his class.
第三 他的课我拿了全A
He finally got fired, divorced his wife,
他最终被解雇了 还离了婚
and camped out on our front lawn
在我们家门前的草坪上搭起了帐篷
until daddy had him taken away.
直到爸爸把他撵走
He used to send you notes from the loony bin.
他在精神病院的时候 还给你寄过便条
Why is this your favorite story?
你为什么总把这件事挂在嘴边
It's awesome.
帅呆了
Why don't you ask your Aunt Jill about the time
你们不妨问问 你们吉尔姨妈
that she missed the bus and was late for class?
错过巴士 上课迟到的事
Thrilling tale. Screwed up her whole sense of right and wrong.
就像一部惊悚片 颠覆了她整个是非观
You know what, just once admit that you had sex with Mr. Schiff.
你就承认一次 你和希夫上过床
Just once admit that you had a crush on him and you were bitter
你就承认一次 你迷恋过他 并因此黯然神伤
because he was more attracted to me than he was to you.
因为我比你更能吸引他
You are still just a raging narcissist.
你还是那么疯狂的自我沉迷
I don't know why are we arguing about this?
我们为什么要讨论这个
I was 13, the man was a pedophile.
那时我才十三岁 而那个男人有恋童癖
Ladies, please. This is the Shabbas dinner.
女士们 够了 这是安息日晚宴
I'll be upstairs throwing up.
我要上楼去吐个干净
I don't mean to be judge-y, but where did she meet that guy?
我不想评论是非 但那家伙她是在哪认识的
Home Depot?
家得宝家具店
So, am I hearing this right?
我没听错吧
Next to Molly's pet depot,
在茉莉宠物店旁边
where I got my first dog, Scraggles,
我找到了我的第一条狗 杂毛
across from the surfside pancake hut,
就在冲浪胜地煎饼店对面
you guys wanna sell drugs?
你们想卖♥♥毒品
Exactly.
完全正确
For medical purposes only. Strictly compassionate care.
只供医疗需求 严守人性关怀的准则
Boys, this is a wholesome town.
小伙子们 这可是座健全的城镇
I grew up here, lived my whole life here.
我在这里长大 过了一辈子
I even plan on being buried here, so...
我甚至想长眠于此 所以
I'm gonna want my cut.
我想要我的那份
Cut?
你的那份
Fixed monthly payment or percentage of the sales.
按月支付或者按销♥售♥额提成
Your choice.
你们选
Can we have a second? We're new to this whole extortion thing.
等下行吗 我们还没遇到过这种敲诈的事
Take your time.
请便
I'm gonna help old Ms. Spencer cross the street.
我要去扶斯班瑟太太过马路
What do we do? When I was on city council,
怎么办 我还在市议会的时候
I gave the owner of a gay bar the same choice.
曾让一个同性恋酒吧的老板 做过同样的选择
He wanted to open up a place called "The White Swallow".
他想搞一个叫"莺莺燕燕"的地方
He chose the percentage. Sucky choice.
他选择了提成 糟糕透顶的选择
Turned out the only fruits in Agrestic,
那是我在格莱斯蒂克 除了我儿子
besides my son Josh, grow on trees.
乔什之外 唯一的成就
Lot more stoners here in Ren Mar.
我在这方面 积累了丰富的经验
But I'll cook the shit out of the books.
就算任玛的瘾君子再多也不怕
Great.
很好
So.
怎么样
You two pick a poison?
你俩选好怎么出血了吗
Monthly payments. Sweet.
按月支付 真乖
Wait, wait. I said the percentage.
等等 我说的是提成
You said the percentage sucks.
你说过提成糟透了
Yeah, for me. But in that story,
相对于我是的 但在那件事情里
I was him, not us.
我是他这一方 不是我们这一方
See?
明白吗
Now I'm confused.
我自己都糊涂了
Can I start over?
我们可以重新选择吗
Sorry, fellows. No backsies.
抱歉 伙计们 没有后悔药
Monthly payment it is.
按月支付
Now bus over that application.
现在 把申请给我
Stoked.
皆大欢喜
We were playing him. There wasn't... I was...
本来是想糊弄他的 不是 我要
I took the percentage in the story.
我当时是选了提成
But that was not me. You understand what I'm saying?
但当时的处境和现在不同 你明白我意思吗
Okay. Enough.
好吧 够了
I know your calling card is this whole rugged, unwashed thing.
我知道不洗澡 是你的拿手好戏
I can't take it anymore.
但我现在受不了了
You're gonna have a shower.
麻烦你去洗个澡
No comprendo. Comprendo this.
听不懂 懂这个就行
Come on.
快点
Por favor. Come on. You're gonna love it.
求你了 快点 你会喜欢的
Okay.
好的
Soap.
香皂
Jabons: soap.
香皂 香皂
Shampoo.
洗发水
Don't really know the word for that.
不知道这个用西班牙语该怎么说
Towel.
毛巾
Don't really know the word for that either.
这个也不知道该怎么说
Loofa?
洗澡巾
I'm just gonna get your loofa, okay? Wait a minute.
我去给你拿洗澡巾 好吗 等一下
You're gonna miss your flight, baby.
你要误机了 宝贝
I don't care, it's okay, I don't care.
我不在乎 不在乎
Screw the flight, this might be the last time I come by fucking.
烦不了了 这可能是最后一次偷♥情♥了
I'm working on it.
我会卖♥♥力的
Oh, God. That's it, that's it!
天哪 真爽 爽翻了
Fucking shit.
靠
That's it, I got a little more.
爽啊 我还能再勇猛些
Sucio
苏西奥
Sucio
苏西奥
I know you're naked.
我知道你现在没穿衣服
Maybe even clean.
没准洗的很干净
I know it's very scary for you. And new.
我知道这对你来说既新奇 又胆怯
Sucio
苏西奥
Shane
希恩
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表