Previously on Weeds...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
How about moving into my house?
都搬到我那去怎么样
There's plenty of room for the boys.
那有足够多的房♥间 可以让孩子们住下
Did you ask me to live with you? We're going to Denmark.
你要我跟你同居 我们去丹麦
The Mexican mafia is not gonna
墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥不会在
find us in Copenhagen.
哥本哈根找到我们的
Mr. Sandusky. I need some pot.
桑达斯基老师 我想弄点大♥麻♥
How much can you spend? Four grand.
你能出多少钱 四千块
Get in, we'll settle up.
上车 我们完成交易
To be you!
这才是你
What kind of business you got? Medical marijuana.
你们要做什么生意 医用大♥麻♥
We're in business, partner. Partner.
我们开张了 拍档 拍档
Partners. Faggots.
拍档 一群基佬
186,437.96?
186♥4♥37.96美元
You go out with me, and I'll get you into that account.
你跟我约会 我就帮你拿出账户里的钱
Only it has to be as Judah. You're Judah, and I'm me.
你得扮演吉达 你是吉达 我还是我
There's nothing weird about that.
这是当然
You remember Sucio?
还记得苏西奥吧
He will watch you now.
现在由他负责看着你
Where is Sucio? He's missing, there was blood.
苏西奥呢 他不见了 那里只有一滩血
You have to choose, Nancy. Who is it gonna be?
你必须做出选择 南希 你放谁
I'm not ready to be fucking zen about who lives or dies.
我没法扮演神一样的角色 决定谁生谁死
We chose this life.
我们一起选择了这样的生活
For you, for me, for our son.
为了你 为了我 为了我们的儿子
There is nothing
我会不惜一切代价
I will not do to protect that life.
保护我们的生活
Can you smell that?
你闻到那股味了吗
You know the one thing about
你知道女人哪一点
women that terrifies me above everything?
最让我害怕吗
How can she eat that?
她怎么能吃那种东西
The fact that your periods sync up.
你们的经期会逐渐同步
It's not even food,
那都算不上是食物
it's just nitrates and fillers and...
只是硝酸盐和各种馅而已
So freaky and wolfish.
很诡异 像狼群一样
What's a filler? I bet you're an alpha shewolf.
是什么馅的呢 你肯定是头领母狼
I bet all women in your orbit snap to your cycle.
你周围的女人都会向你的经期靠拢
It's terrifying. Excuse me.
好吓人 打扰一下
Not in the habit of butting in,
我不是多管闲事
but those can't be the best for your baby.
但那些东西对你的宝宝不好
Well, it's not a baby yet and I'm not keeping it.
现在还不是宝宝呢 再说我要打掉的
An abobo, huh? Hoovertown,
堕胎 胡弗镇
we used to call it "Going to Van Nuys,"
我们以前管那叫"去趟范奈司"[大超♥市♥]
cause the place we'd go was in Van Nuys.
因为堕胎的地方在范奈司里面
Sorry to have bothered you.
抱歉打扰你了
I've gone to Van Nuys 5 times.
我去过范奈司五次
It's no big deal. For me.
没啥大不了 对我来说
The ladies tended to get a little weepy.
女孩子一般都会哭哭啼啼的
Except for Deirdre.
除了迪尔德丽
But I found out later she had Asperger's.
但事后 我知道那是阿斯伯格的种
Five? My point is this...
五次 我是想说
Science.
这就是科学
I haven't seen you since the first ultrasound, how are you?
第一次B超后就没见过你了 你好吗
I've been nauseous. It's my sense of smell.
一直感到恶心 我闻什么都恶心
Bionic, huh?
超敏感 是不是
I could be a superhero.
都能当超级英雄了
One of the miraculous weirdnesses of pregnancy.
怀孕带来的诸多奇迹之一
Mostly I smell...
我闻到的大多是
the bad things.
坏的东西
I'm surrounded by men.
我周围都是男人
I breathe through my mouth so much, my lips chap.
我总是用嘴巴呼吸 嘴唇都干裂了
I'm fine, really.
还好我现在没啥事
So you do abortions too, right? Yes.
你也做堕胎手术吧 是
How late is too late? You still have some time.
多晚算晚啊 你还不算晚
Is this something you're seriously considering?
你有认真考虑过这个问题吗
I don't know, no.
我不知道 没有
I'll think about it.
不过 我会考虑一下的
Everything looks fine.
一切都好
Try to find an oasis.
去找片绿洲吧
Create one if you have to.
实在不行就自己创造一个
And I would surround myself with nice smells.
我要是你 就找些好闻的味放在自己周围
What, like flowers? I was thinking pancakes.
你是说摆花嘛 我想的是薄煎饼
But flowers too, yes. Herbs, maybe.
但是花也行啊 草本植物也行
Would you like me to make you another appointment?
你要给下次B超 预约时间吗
For a followup? For whatever you decide.
后续检查 这个由你决定
Fucking cockbreath asshole!
去你♥妈♥的♥混♥蛋♥
Dickhead!
二货
Shitbrain! Man-cunt!
混♥蛋♥ 贱♥人♥
Angry rich White children.
狂暴又有钱的白人小孩
You're rich and White, why so angry?
你又有钱又是白人 你咆哮个啥啊
Shane got jacked for his weed.
希恩的大♥麻♥让人抢了
I just like seeing shit break.
我只是喜欢看人砸东西
Jacked?
被抢了
Ripped off. Much pot, no pay.
被枪了 那人抢了一堆大♥麻♥ 一分钱没给
By his English teacher.
是他的英文老师干的
So, what you going to do about it?
你打算怎么办呢
Potting soil. Overpopulation.
盆栽土 人口过剩
Basil. Hive collapse.
罗勒 人口密集
Credit default swaps. Lavender.
信用违约掉期 薰衣草
Somali pirates. What's this one?
索马里海盗 这是什么
North Korean nukes. Lovage. Herb lovage.
北朝核武 川芎 草本川芎
Mexican drug lord gangster-politicians.
墨西哥毒枭 流氓政客
Golden oregano. American Idol.
金牛至 美国偶像
Did you know that this baby
你知道吗 这个宝宝
has a one-in-five chance of being autistic?
有五分之一的可能是自闭儿童
Why did I buy marjoram?
我为啥要买♥♥马郁兰啊
And I'm not talking the fun card-counting savant kind either,
不是那种会收集"趣味卡"的傻瓜天才
I'm talking zombie-eyes,
而是那种眼神呆滞
soothe-rocking, behelmeted.
喜欢打破平静的讨厌鬼
What do you think of coriander? I think nothing of coriander.
你觉得芫荽怎么样 没怎么样
Although it's nice in a curry.
不过放在咖喱里不错
You have to get rid of this baby. No, I don't.
你必须打掉那个孩子 才不要
Flush it. Listen.
堕掉他 听我说
I'm coming into some money.
我马上就能搞到一些钱
We'll run, get a fresh start.
我们逃走 重新开始
These are very dark waters
这趟水太混了
you're swimming in, even for you.
对你来说 亦是如此
What are you doing with all this?
你要这些东西干吗啊
I'm gonna plant things,
种啊
and they'll bloom and flourish and smell good, and maybe...
等这些花啊草啊 竞相绽放 味道肯定很好闻
the moods will rise and the dark waters will clear.
我心情也会因此好起来 水也会透澈起来
Money. Bricks of it wrapped in...
钱 成捆成捆的
I don't want to hear. I don't want to tell you.
不听不听 我还不想告诉你呢
Gophers and bunnies are gonna eat your plants.
地鼠和兔子会吃掉你的植物
I'll build a fence.
那我就建个栅栏
Well, maybe the gophers are already inside.
说不定地鼠已经在里面了
Just waiting and growing.
静静等候 悄悄长大
Shut up! Sucking the nutrients from your soil.
闭嘴 把你土地里的养分都吸走了
Shut up! You gotta abort that gopher, Nance.
闭嘴 你得把那些地鼠干掉
How's the sample? Sucks.
样品怎么样 烂透了
Total ditch weed.
下等货
We only have three good strains
我们没有啥关系
and I'm out of contacts, we're fucked.
菌株也只有三株好的 我们完了
That is a pickle.
处境不妙啊
You should go see the Wizard. Who?
你们该去见华夫 谁
Buddy of mine from high school.
我中学时代的哥们
Dropped out, went into real estate,
中途退学 搞起了房♥地♥产♥
market tanked, so now he's a pot agent.
市场崩♥盘♥后 他就做起了大♥麻♥中介
Pot growers have agent? Sure.
种大♥麻♥的还有中介 是啊
Growers are usually too stoned to do math.
种大♥麻♥的有一大半都嗨的太厉害 算不清数
That's true. Math is hard.
那是 数学好难的
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表