Previously on Weeds...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
I've decided that we will get married.
我决定了 我们结婚吧
Can we ditch school?
咱能逃学吗
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
I'm Huskaroo's girl.
我是胡斯克鲁的广♥告♥女孩
The cop extorting money from me is cracking up.
收我保护费的那个警♥察♥有问题
Bitch-ass bitch.
臭小子
Blitt and I need to close early for inventory.
我和布利特要提前关门 处理清单存货
Get out! I don't want you in here anymore.
滚出去 我不想在这再见到你
Uncle Yitzhak's lost fortune.
耶科萨德叔叔的那笔遗产
You said there was, like, $180,000.
你不是说有十八万吗
Look around you.
看看周围 你自己看
You blew all that money on this crap?
你花了那么多钱 就换来这些个破烂
I haven't seen you since the first ultrasound.
第一次B超后就没见过你了
Everything looks fine.
一切都好
Love your shoes. Raylene Reynolds.
不错的鞋子 瑞莱娜·雷诺兹
You're Pretty! Cosmetics.
"你真美"化妆品 区域销♥售♥总监
What the fuck was that? We cannot get married.
你们这是在搞什么名堂 我们不能结婚了
Things have changed.
情况有变
Nancy, Nancy
南希 南希
Hairdryer.
吹风机
It's not what you think. Of course not.
并不是你想的那样 当然不是了
She's just a friend, cousin, coworker,
她只是一个朋友 外甥女 工作伙伴
neighbor...
或是邻居...
It's not like that.
不是这样的
What's it like?
那是什么样的
Because all I know is
我所知道的就是
some stiletto-heeled Mexicunt
有个穿细高跟鞋的墨西哥女人
stalks in here,
招呼都不打就冲进来
screeches at you in Spanish,
用西班牙语冲你尖声嚷嚷
suddenly the marriage is off.
之后 婚礼就突然取消了
Her name is Pilar Zuazo.
她的名字叫皮拉·祖阿
She is
她是...
a very important woman in my life.
我生命中一个很重要的女人
In my position,
就我现在的处境
to marry a foreigner
娶一个外国女人
is bad publicity.
对我的竞选宣传很不利
She doesn't want me to jeopardize my political career.
她不希望我做出什么 危及我政♥治♥生涯的事
Consider your political career safe, super mayor.
你只知道确保自己的政♥治♥生涯稳固 市长大人
Wait! This is only a delay.
等等 只是推迟一下
You must trust me.
你一定要相信我
After the election,
选举过后
we will be married and be a family.
我们就结为夫妻
What election?
什么选举
I'm running for governador.
我在竞选州长
It's the next step in a long journey.
这是我漫长的政♥治♥生涯的新篇章
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I didn't think it through.
我没有考虑周全
The timing...
那时候
I was too
我有点太
impetuous.
冲动了
Because I love you, Nancy.
但我真心爱你 南希
You are what I want.
你是我想要的女人
I still don't understand who she is,
我还是不知道她是谁
why you're taking orders from her.
你为什么要听她的安排
She is someone who has a great deal of influence
她对墨西哥的执政者们
with the people who matter in my country.
有着非同凡响的影响力
She makes sure those people support my ambitions.
她能确保那些人 都站在我这边
So, she's your boss?
所以 她是你老板
No one is my boss.
我没有老板
It sounds like she's your boss.
听起来就像 她是你老板
Come downstairs.
你先下楼
I'll tell Concha to unpack your things.
我叫人把你打包好的东西放回去
You've ever slept with her?
你有没有跟她睡过
No, it's not like that.
不 不是你想的那样
And I am told she has teeth down there.
我听说 她下面有阴齿
I don't want to find out.
我可不想去求证
After the election,
选举后
we will be man and wife.
我们就结为夫妻
Is that her?
是她吗
She's hot. They're fake.
她很性感 都是装的
You want her Wikipedia page
你是想看 维♥基♥百♥科♥对她的介绍
or the Forbes article?
还是福布斯对她的介绍
Try Wiki.
维♥基♥百♥科♥
Daughter of late Mexican industrialist Raul Zuazo.
墨西哥已故实业家劳尔·祖阿的女儿
Silver-spooned oppressor.
含着金汤匙出生
Sole heir to vast telecommunications holdings.
庞大的电♥信♥产业的唯一继承人
Media manipulator.
可以控制媒体
On the board of the Mexican Stock Exchange.
墨西哥证券交易董事会董事之一
Inside trader.
内部交易
Philanthropist. Tax evader.
慈善家 逃税
Doesn't say anything about a drug kingpin.
没有任何关于毒枭的事
She owns Mexico, mom.
墨西哥就是她的 妈妈
She can have these pages edited.
这些页面全归她控制
We need to get the fuck out of here.
我们要赶快离开这个鬼地方
These people bludgeon
这些人用球棒殴打
innocent golfers for sport.
无辜的高尔夫球手 并以此为乐
What are you talking about? They're gonna wait
你在说什么啊 他们在等待时机
until you have the baby and then they're gonna kill us.
等你生完孩子 他们就会杀了我们
They don't even need a reason, they'll just do it and laugh.
他们根本不需要理由 他们会笑着做了我们
That's probably them coming after us right now.
没准他们现在就要动手了
What is all this stuff?
这些是什么
We're setting up a birthing room.
我们在布置产房♥
Esteban feels that you should have the baby here at home.
埃斯特万认为你应该在家里生孩子
Birthing room.
产房♥啊
Everything you need will be right here.
你需要的一切都在这了
How convenient.
真方便啊
They will be no need to ever leave.
你现在就没有必要出门了
What about a flat screen?
怎么没有纯平电视
Premium cable, one of those little fridges?
怎么连收费频道 小冰箱也没有
You said everything I need.
你说过我需要的都在这了
I cannot provide those things.
那些东西 我给不了你
Who should I ask? Esteban? Pilar?
那我该找谁 埃斯特万还是皮拉
Best Buy.
百思买♥♥
I'll do that.
我会去的
Hop over there right now, review my options.
我现在就出去走走 想想还有什么要买♥♥的
I'll take Shane. Shane loves Best Buy.
希恩跟我一道去 他最喜欢百思买♥♥了
Your car's in the shop.
你的车在修车厂
What's wrong with it?
怎么了
Broken tail light.
尾灯坏了
These
这
are my keys.
是我的钥匙
When I'm not tooling around town
当我不在镇上 开着我那辆桃红色的
in my cherry red You're Pretty! Convertible,
"你真美"销♥售♥车招摇过市时
I am cruising in my Maserati.
我就开着我的玛莎拉蒂跑车
Three thousand square foot ski chalet in Tahoe.
在塔霍湖占地三千平方的滑雪木屋
Ski in, ski out.
滑进去 滑出来
My private instructor looks just like Ashton Kutcher.
我的私人教练长的像艾什顿·库奇[好莱坞男星]
So, hands up!
所以 举起手来
Raise those hands! Who wants to be me?
举起手来 你们谁想成为我
She's much blonder than I would ever go again,
我可不想把头发染的那么黄
but I do love Tahoe.
不过我很想去塔霍湖
Hands down. Forget it.
算了 你们还是把手放下吧
About 90% of you
你们当中90%的人
simply don't have what it takes.
根本不清楚自己要付出什么
But for the other 10%,
但对剩下的10%的人
let me just say,
我想说
being me is fantastic.
成为我真的很好
I think her nipples are hard.
我想她的乳♥头♥肯定硬了
As a matter of fact, they are.
确实如此 她们是硬了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表