the price is high.
代价会很昂贵
So if you could keep Shane, that would really help.
如果你能照看希恩 那可就帮大忙了
Keep him safe, away from the Sun Hoos...
让希恩远离孙厚氏家族和蔡氏兄弟
and the Chois.
保证他的安全
Sure.
当然
No problem.
没问题
I'm gonna open a bottle of wine. Thanks.
我拿瓶酒来 谢谢
I could be in Mexico right now,
我这会本该在墨西哥
surveying my crops and drinking legally.
观察大♥麻♥的长势 合法饮酒的
Not my fault.
不能怪我
Entirely your fault.
全拜你所赐
Hello. Look at this. Visitors.
你们好啊 看啊 是客人
What brings you boys this far into the forest?
是哪阵风把你们吹到这么远的森林里
Naturalists.
我们是自然主义者
Just hiking. Come on.
我们是来徒步旅行的 算了吧
You can do better than that.
你们应该换个更好的理由
What, bird watchers?
比如研究野鸟的
Butterflies. Butterflies?
我们是研究蝴蝶的 蝴蝶
Northern butterflies. Even better.
北方蝴蝶 那更好
You guys got a little net in there?
你们包里有网吗
Let's see.
我们来看看
I think I found
我想我找到了
a beautiful butterfly right here.
一只漂亮的蝴蝶
Look, we're just looking for a place to grow.
我们在找一处适合种植的地方
We didn't have any idea...
但是我们不知道...
This is unusual.
真是不可思议
Indica/sativa blends,
由两种印度大♥麻♥混合而成
Afghani origin, original strain...mine.
是一种起源阿富汗的原始菌株...这东西是我的
Went through six or seven variations
原株菌株经过六七次变异后
before I came up with that one.
最终变成现在这个样子
You know,
你知道吗
usually in this situation...
通常在这种情况下
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Silas.
塞拉斯
I could shoot you right now and dump you in the creek.
我本可以毙了你们 把你们扔小溪里去
You and your dad. My dad's dead.
你和你老爸 我老爸已经死了
We're friends, family friends.
我们是朋友 家庭朋友
It's a whole story.
一言难尽
Not sexual.
无关风月
My dad's dead, too.
我老爸也死了
Linstead, untie our compatriots.
林斯提德 给我们的同行松绑
Thank me.
谢谢我
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right, well, these are mine now, Silas.
好了 塞拉斯 这些东西现在是我的了
I'll treat them well, don't worry.
别担心 我会好好待它们的
Your work is not in vain, okay?
不会让你们白辛苦
Now both of you get the fuck out
现在在我毙了你们之前
of here before I have to shoot you in the head.
赶快给我滚走
Be free.
享受自♥由♥去吧
You're taking all of them?
这些菌株你全都拿走了
Okay. Got it.
好吧 明白了
Who the fuck knows what would make him happy?
谁他妈能知道 怎样能让他快乐
All I know is, no matter, you know, how much I sacrifice or...
我知道的就是 无论我怎么牺牲
how hard I work... Can you open that?
无论我多辛苦 你能开一下吗
He never even sees it.
他从来都看不见
It's as if it all happens magically.
就好像所有东西都是凭空变出来的
Little elves help the girls with their homework
就好像每天都会有一群小精灵辅♥导♥姑娘们完成作业
and drive them to Irish step-dancing class
会开车送她们去学爱尔兰踢踏舞
and fill the fridge
会给冰箱填满食物
and make the beds.
还有铺好床
When I think of what I gave up...
每当我想起 我放弃的那些东西...
With no "Thank you," I'm sure, right?
没有一句"谢谢" 我没说错吧
No "I really, really appreciate you, Andy."
没有一句"我真的很感谢你 安迪"
No, "I'm so glad that you're here for the kids, Jill."
没有一句"你能在这照看孩子可真好 吉尔"
No, of course not!
没有 当然没有
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
They're takers. Both of them, really.
他们是索取者 他们都是 真的
They take, and they bike.
拿了就跑
I had a life, okay? I had a job. I had friends.
我曾经有美好的生活 有工作 有朋友
But they're all gone, right?
可是现在都没了 不是吗
And for what? Really, why?
这是为什么 说真的 为什么
So we can be magical elves?
我们能成为魔法精灵吗
Am I talking too much? No.
我是不是说得太多了 没啊
They don't care that we're the elves that we are.
他们才不关心我们是什么精灵
'Cause they're so cute. We're cute, too.
因为他们总是那么可爱 我们也很可爱
And don't take this the wrong way, because I do love her.
别误解我的话 我是真的爱她
She's my sister. But she's miserable.
她是我妹妹 可她很不幸
Am I talking too much? No.
我是不是说得太多了 没有
She's a miserable cunt, you know.
她是个可悲的荡♥妇♥
And the thing is, she plays the victim,
好笑的是 她一个"受害者"
but she has time to put mascara on.
居然还有大把时间涂睫毛膏
I'm the real victim.
我才是真正的受害者
And you're... you're a victim, too,
你也是受害者
because she doesn't appreciate you.
因为她不珍惜你
And your cute... ness.
还有你性感的...肩胛
You have...
你有...
an eyelash.
迷人的眼睫毛
No, you know what? It's just your skin.
不 其实我是想说你的皮肤
No, you deserve to be appreciated,
你应该被人欣赏
and me too, you know, because...
我也是 因为...
it's just been a long time since I was appreciated.
很久没人欣赏我了
I can appreciate that.
我能理解
Is there any food around here? The mall.
哪有吃的 商店里有
You can't miss it. Just go to
走到路的尽头右转就到
the end of the driveway, and you make a right.
你肯定能找得到
Off you go.
去吧
Hi, I don't...
我没...
So, in there, you'll find my life-insurance policy,
在那你会找到我的人寿保险
a list of most of the places I've hidden money.
和写有我藏钱地点的单子
Are you even listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
Life insurance, hidden cash. I heard you.
人寿保险 藏匿的钱 听到了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I've been stashing these babies in E.R. Waiting rooms.
这些宝贝一直被我藏在急诊候诊室里
I expect big things.
我想干点大事
Gave yourself quite a healthy head of black hair.
你这头黑发看上去很健康
I think it adds a certain Atticus Finch quality.
有点阿提克斯·芬奇的味道
I've also hidden money on the upstairs landing,
楼上那堆唱片的后面有台自动点唱机
in the jukebox, back behind the records.
我在那里面藏了一些钱
The photoshopped hair is too much, isn't it?
头发被处理得有点过了 是吧
Lovely, however, I'd like you to focus
很可爱 不过我希望你能
on the potential sudden and unfortunate death of Nancy.
注意一下可能会不幸突然逝世的南希
If you don't mind. Yes, right.
你要是不介意的话 对
Of course.
当然
Do you want me to update the custody? Yes.
要我更变希恩的监护人吗 是的
Silas becomes Shane's legal guardian.
塞拉斯成为希恩的法定监护人
Got it.
好的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Dean Hodes' office.
迪恩·霍兹的办公室
Please hold. If something happens to me,
请稍等 如果我发生什么意外
you'll take care of this for Silas and Shane, okay?
你一定要为塞拉斯和希恩照看好一切 好吗
Something happens? Where are you going, skydiving?
发生意外 你要去哪啊 跳伞吗
None of your business. Just make sure it's all taken care of.
不用你管 你照看好一切就行了
I'm counting on you.
我全都指望你了
Just out of curiosity and poor self-image,
我很好奇 我自身的形象也不好
why me?
你为什么要选我
Because I trust you...
因为我信赖你...
'Cause you're a parent...
因为你是个父亲...
'Cause you're the only person i could find on such short notice.
因为你是我这会能找到的 唯一值得信赖的人
I think the hair is too much.
我觉得头发太浓密了
No, no.
不 不
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表