gets near you.
也没人能靠近你
Do you like my watch?
喜欢我的表不
It's yours.
归你了
They will tease me.
他们会笑死我的
Say "Medic."
还会冲我吼 医务兵
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Why?
抱什么歉
Because you got hurt. I'm okay.
都怪我 你受伤了 我没事
Shane, you got shot.
希恩 你中枪了
That was bound to happen sooner or later.
这也是迟早的事儿
No, it's not supposed to happen at all.
不 压根不该发生
"When is he gonna get shot?"
他到底啥时候会中枪呢
It's not crossing your
这种事儿想都不用想
mind when you pretend to be the Tooth Fairy.
你这年纪本该天真烂漫扮扮牙仙啥的
It was this thing that happened today.
只是刚好今天发生了点倒霉事而已
Other things happen other days.
改天还会有别的倒霉事发生
Things will happen tomorrow.
说不定明天就有
You're not getting hurt again.
你不会再受伤了
I promise you.
我保证
I'm fine. Shane.
我没事的 希恩
Shane, look at me.
希恩 看着我
You're never getting hurt again.
你不会再受到伤害
You should be worrying about Stevie Ray. He's just a baby.
还是担心斯蒂维·雷吧 他还是个婴儿
You're still my baby.
你也是我的心肝宝贝啊
You think I can have that sandwich now?
我现在总能吃那个三明治了吧
Yeah
当然能
Oh, please...
拜托
Like I give a shit.
谁爱看你啊
You're a hard man to find.
你可真难找啊
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
It's a cup.
这是我的护具
Of course.
当然了
I need a hookup.
我要你牵个线[干一炮]
Turn around. Let me see that culo.
转过去 菊花朝我
Kiss my culo. I'm looking for drogas.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我想要毒品
Weed. Not Mexidick.
大♥麻♥ 不是墨西哥老二
I need a steady supply and I'm not talking
我需要稳定的货源
nickel-and-dime bags here.
还得是大批量的
I'm big.
我已经做大了
Getting bigger. Major league.
还会越来越大 大生意
So, you cut me a deal now and later,
现在你给我个好价钱
I'll let you be my heavy.
以后我就只从你这儿进货
You can sniff out all the assholes in my life
我搞到的这些瘾君子
and then bury them in the yard.
可都成你的客户了
What's my cut?
那我提成多少
Ten percent bonus after first delivery.
首次交易提成10%
I got to go.
我还有事
Twelve? Twelve percent?
12%呢 12%行不
Fifteen?
那15%
Seventeen point five percent. Twenty.
17.5%行了吧 20%
Fine.
成交
Give me a call in a couple of days. I'll have it ready.
过两天打给我 保证弄到货
The bullet was meant for me, wasn't it?
那子弹是冲着我来的 对吧
You need to take your family and leave.
你还是带你全家人离开吧
No need to keep me in suspense. Who wants me dead?
不必瞒我 到底是谁想要我的命
A person who will not stop until she gets what she wants.
一个不达目的誓不罢休的人
You cannot kill Pilar.
你杀不了皮拉的
You'd be shot before you even got close.
还没靠近她你就身首异处了
Why don't I start with
那我不如先拿
the person who's been reporting to her?
给她打小报告的人开刀
What will Esteban do when he
埃斯特万如果知道了
finds out you set up the mother of his only son?
你陷害他独子的母亲会作何反应呢
Think it through.
你可想清楚了
Why didn't you just let it happen?
为什么不让他们杀了我
I realized your death would be the end of him.
我意识到你要是死了他也好不到哪儿去
And his happiness is my happiness.
他的幸福就是我的幸福
That's pretty gay, nurse Cesar.
这话说得太基佬了 西撒护士
I tell you what, I'm gonna
告诉你
forget your momentary lapse in loyalty.
你一时的背信弃义我就不计较了
You spared my life, I'm sparing yours.
毕竟你救我一命 我也饶你一命
But you owe me, big time. And you hurt my kid.
但你欠我的可多着呢 你伤了我孩子
So count to three. Are you right-handed?
数到三吧 你是右撇子不
Count.
赶紧数
One...
一
two...
二
Three.
三
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Jesus, Andy. Heart attack.
天呐 安迪 心脏病都被你吓出来了
You're stealing from a drug lord.
偷大毒枭家的东西
Bold. Hot.
胆大 够辣
My clinic has to fight for every swab,
我的诊所举步维艰
but this stuff is just sitting here.
而这些医用品却在这里白白浪费
Don't rat me out. What's my silence worth to you?
别揭发我 那我有啥好处
How about patching up your 14 year-old nephew's
帮你治14岁侄子的枪伤
bullet wound,and neglecting to report it to the police?
但不上报给警♥察♥局怎么样
No, not enough.
不 不够
You also have to go out with me.
你还要跟我约会
To hear music, jazz.
去听爵士
Jazz, really? You like jazz?
爵士 真的假的 你喜欢爵士吗
For sure.
当然喜欢
Name one jazz musician.
说出个爵士乐手的名字
Doctor Teeth.
蒂斯医生
He's a Muppet.
他只是个提线木偶
He's a jazz Muppet.
那也是个玩爵士乐的提线木偶
Pass.
算了
What? Wait, wait.
什么呀 等等
So, you reject me over chips and salsa,
第一次你就为了沙司薯片把我拒掉
then you flirt with me at little Stevie's weenie roast.
又在小斯蒂维的割礼上跟我调情
And now I'm asking you on a proper sophisticated jazz date
现在我大大方方约你去听爵士
and you pass?
你又说算了
I was too harsh on the date,
第一次是我太过分
so I gave you a second look,
就又给你一次机会
and you look good.
你表现不错
Then I looked closer and that's when I saw it.
但离得近了我又发现了别的
What?
别的啥
A cancerous mole or something? How long have I got, Doc?
癌症征兆吗 医生 我还能活多久
Give it to me straight.
跟我直说了吧
You're hung up on Nancy.
你还心系南希
What? Oh, God. No, no, no.
什么 天呐 不 不
It's complicated.
这有点儿复杂
We're family. I'm her baby daddy.
毕竟是家人 我是她孩子名义上的父亲
Ink, not sperm. Meaningless.
只是法律上不是血缘上 代表不了什么
I'm trying to man up.
我只是尝试着承担责任
So yeah. Maybe I'm a little tangled in Nancy's drama,
没错 我是跟南希有点牵扯不清
but it's a fledgling effort.
但我没经验啊
Jesus, Audra, why are you shitting all over my effort?
天呐 安德拉 你干嘛还要打击我啊
Is this an occupational hazard, aborting everything?
能打的都打掉 你的职业病吗
It's not a life yet, Andy.
还不能称之为生命 安迪
You're just making excuses.
你就是在给自己找借口
This is why you're single. You're a hot doctor
这就是为什么你还是个惹火的单身医生
but you're alone, 'cause you're
但是你很寂寞 因为
always making excuses instead of taking a risk.
你总是找各种借口 不肯冒险一试
This is a pretty valid fucking excuse.
这他妈绝对是正当的理由
You said "Fucking". I'm telling.
你带脏字了 我要揭发你
Goodbye, Andy.
再见 安迪
Doctor Lehman.
雷曼医生
Jesus, another one?
天呐 又一个枪伤的
Are you stealing?
你居然偷东西
Is it really hurting?
很疼吗
I can set up a movie for you.
放部电影给你看吧
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表