I'll set up a meeting for you, Si. Me too!
我给你安排见面 塞 我也要
I want the hookup for the meeting and the buying.
我也要参加这次会面和这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
Negotiations can be tricky.
谈判是很讲技巧的
Fuck off! I'm a master negotiator.
少来 我是谈判专家
Besides, you can't negotiate.
再说了 你不能去谈判
No one's gonna take a blond man seriously.
没人会把一个金发小子当回事
Hooked, hooked!
勾住了 勾住了
Hello?
有人吗
Who's there?
谁在那
I have a gun. Don't shoot, it's me.
我有枪 别开枪 是我
Liar, you don't have a gun.
撒谎 你没有抢
You're squatting in my garage?
你在我车♥库♥里蹭住
I have nowhere to go.
我无处可去
My family is in ruins.
我的房♥子毁于一旦
Shards.
成碎片了
They left me to rot in Mexico.
他们把我扔在墨西哥等死
Get out of my life. Cancer.
滚出我的生活 癌症
Loss of station.
失去地位
Loss of tooth.
失去牙齿
You threw away my tooth. Get out of my life.
你把我的牙齿扔了 滚出我的生活
I just lose and lose and lose and lose and you have everything.
我一直都在失去 而你要什么有什么
Get out of my life.
滚出我的生活
And now, a baby.
现在又有孩子了
A Mexican baby, but still.
虽说是墨西哥人的种 但也是孩子啊
So, allow me this tiny little pathetic crumb...
所以 你就让我这渺小的 可怜的讨厌鬼
to stay in your garage
住在你的车♥库♥里吧
while I figure out what the fuck I'm doing with my life.
让我去想想 我的生活到底是怎么了
Albatross,
你这块绊脚石
my own personal cinder block.
我的麻烦精
Two days. I don't want to see you.
就两天 我不想再见到你
Thank you, Nancy.
谢谢你 南希
Can I have my old job back at the maternity store?
我能再去孕妇商店上班吗
Fuck!
我去
Botwin?
伯特温
That's right, motherfucker. And Hodes, jerk.
没错 你个混♥蛋♥ 还有霍兹 混♥蛋♥
Don't mess with her, she's loco. I really am.
别跟她过不去 她是个疯子 没错
Get the fuck out of here before
你们他妈的给我滚出去
I kick your nards in, you little cock goblin.
别等我爆♥你♥菊♥花 你个小屁孩
With your fake gun.
拿把假枪就想吓唬我
Take nerd girl with you.
把这个神经质姑娘带走
Your usual sidekicks are much hotter.
你以前那个随从 比她火♥辣♥多了
You know that lesson you taught on point of view in fiction?
你记得你上的那堂 有关小说视角的课吗
It was really helpful, Mr. S. I think I get it now.
很有帮助 桑先生 我想我现在是懂了
To you, I'm just some dumb kid you can rip off.
对你来说 我是你可以随便骗的傻小孩
From my perspective,
但在我看来
you're that titanic loser of a teacher I once had
你是我最废柴的老师
who jacked the wrong kid.
你劫了最不该劫的小孩
Unfortunately, you're
不幸的是 你现在还成了
also now part of our friend Ignacio's story.
我们的朋友伊格纳西奥 的传奇故事里的人物
And your chapter
但你这一章
is very very short.
非常的短
Here, it's all there.
在那 都在那
Take it. I didn't ask your permission.
全拿走吧 我还要你批准
You faux-adult, you skidmark!
你个痿货 你个胆小鬼
You apartment makes me sad.
你的公♥寓♥让我觉得恶心
Take something else.
再拿点别的
For penalty.
以示惩戒
Okay... the Ray Bans.
太阳镜
And the rollerblades. Is that a Zune?
直排轮 那是微软播放器吗
Take that.
也拿走
Not my axe.
别把我的乐器拿走
Okay. Now that you called it your axe, I'm for sure taking it.
好吧 你都开口了 我怎么能不拿呢
Now shoot him in the leg.
朝他腿上来一抢
Not the bird! I meant the man!
不是鸟 是他
Poor little birdie. Go!
可怜的小鸟 走吧
Aging goofball. Career in the shit tank.
老白♥痴♥ 事业一塌糊涂
Middle class kid. Lost.
中产阶级的孩子 迷失自我
Not smart enough for academics, not talented enough for sports.
上学不够聪明 运动不够资本
My point,
我的意思是
you two don't strike me as a particularly serious duo.
这是个严肃的生意 但你们俩不够严肃
We are serious, bro.
我们很严肃的
Serious as ass cancer, serious as Nagasaki,
像癌症一样严肃 像长崎一样严肃
serious as a Sean Penn movie.
像肖恩·潘的电影一样严肃
Look, we've got a solid business plan,
我们有很靠谱的经营计划
a community itching for legal product,
还有这个社区渴望的合法产品
and your buddy C.P., he's got our back.
你的警官朋友 他也支持我们
C.P. Is functionally retarded.
他就是个傻瓜
I used to hang out with him 'cause his step mom had Jell-o Pops
我以前跟他一起玩 是因为他继母有果冻
and his sister let me finger-bang her in the pool-house.
他妹妹让我在游泳池里用手上她
Fucking loved Pudding Pops.
爱死果冻了
Why don't they make those anymore? You know what I mean?
为啥停产了呢 你明白我意思吗
I stock everything in your dispensary.
你们药房♥里的所有东西 我都要
And I mean everything.
所有东西
Great. Perfect.
太好了 太棒了
We're in. Okay.
我们入伙 好
Let's do the paperwork.
那我们办手续吧
So we'll start with the small-market contracts.
我们从小单生意开始做
Adding the 75$ delivery fee. Whoa, whoa, there. Delivery fee?
加上七十五块运费 什么运费
We have to pay our drivers. You have to pay your drivers.
我们得给司机钱啊 你给司机钱
Doug. Let me negotiate. This is what I do.
道格 让我谈 这就是我该干的事情
No deal, Wizard.
没门 华夫
Fuck you and your bullshit charges in the butt.
你跟你的鬼费用 都去死吧
It's a standard fee. Okay, here's my counter offer:
这是标准收费 听听我的出价吧
eat my balls.
草泥马
Sorry, Wizard. Shut up.
对不起 华夫 闭嘴
If you can't take the stress of tough negotiations, maybe...
要是你应付不来这种不好谈的谈判
Did you hit "Save" First?
你保存了吗
That's a very unstable operating system.
这个操作系统不太稳定
We're done here. Please...
我们没得谈了 拜托
You say you validate?
你说你能担♥保♥吗
Dead Mexican!
墨西哥死人
Dead Mexican.
墨西哥死人
Dead Mexican.
墨西哥死人
Dead Mexican!
墨西哥死人
It's me. Still...
是我 我还在考虑...
Still weighing the whole moving-in thing.
搬到你家的事情
But guess who I ran into?
你猜我碰见谁了
Our old friend Sucio.
我们的老朋友苏西奥
He's looking a little stiff,
他看起来有点僵硬
so if you could send someone to pick him up
你能派人过来把他接走吗
soon.
尽快
He's hanging out in the garage.
他现在在车♥库♥里
Okay, bye.
好的 拜
Keep him company.
你去陪他吧
I didn't realize we were going full period with this thing.
我没想到 我们能演一整套的
I would have worn my Loverboy headband.
要不然我就带 "美男子头巾"来了
I look ridiculous. I knew it.
我看起来一定搞笑 我就知道
But my guild encouraged me.
但我的工会一直在鼓励我
No, Mags, you look...
不 马格斯 你看起来...
Your guild? Online gaming world.
你的工会 网游
I'm a mage.
我是法师
Believe it or not, I'm
不管你相信与否
actually pretty outgoing and popular there.
在网络上 我很外向 很受欢迎
Popular in the game as a mage.
在游戏里 是个受人欢迎的法师
My spell-hit ratio is like off the charts.
我的法术命中率创造新纪录了
You think I'm pathetic.
你一定觉得我很可悲
I'm dressed like Molly Ringwald.
我穿的就像莫利·林沃德
Sorry, I have this fierce imagination. I always have.
对不起 我的想象一直不着边际 一向如此
No, it's admirable actually.
不 事实上这很好
I can't remember the last time I imagined anything.
我很久没有想象什么了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表