Oh, yes.
来了
Cesar, another drink.
西撒 再来一杯
The American political strategists think
美国政♥治♥战略家认为
they can get some real money running in clean money.
可以用干净钱进行竞选
Hear that sound?
听到那声音了吗
What sound?
什么声音
Pilar Zuazo crying.
皮拉·祖阿的哭声
I am reborn.
我又重生了
Donde esta mi hija?
我女儿在哪儿
Where is my daughter?
我女儿呢
I hear Silas tried to hit on her.
我听说塞拉斯最近老围着她转悠
Why is that so funny to you?
有什么好笑的
He's not... exactly in her division.
他不是她的类型
League, I think you mean.
菜 我想你是这个意思
League. Why is he not in her league?
为什么不是她的菜
You want our children to be involved with each other?
难道你想看到这俩孩子在一起
No, I'm just surprised you'd be so...
当然不是 我只是惊讶
dismissive of my son.
你居然看不起我儿子
No, no. He's a... nice, simple boy.
不 他很帅 但太普通
Adelita has a stick up her ass.
阿迪丽塔可是很挑的
I hope so.
希望如此
I sent her to France
我把她送去法国
to get that stick there.
有挑的资本
Now Adelita speaks three languages
现在阿迪丽塔会说三国语言
and is going to Stanford or Berkeley in a year.
明年要上斯坦福或伯克利
You kept your boys close to you,
所以不管有什么事
no matter what you were involved in.
都把你儿子看紧了
Who made the better choice?
还是我比你明智吧
I hope Cesar feels like cuddling tonight.
今晚抱西撒睡吧你
What? Governor of the sofa bed.
什么 州长沙发床等着你
Wait.
等等
What?
怎么了
Na-
南...
Cesar?
西撒
So... That was fun, shopping...
还蛮有趣的 逛街
trying on clothes...
试穿衣服
buying some...
买♥♥些
That's what we did.
这些我们都做过了
So...
那个
Strap-on...
假阳♥具♥
How does that work?
那玩意怎么用的
Don't worry, honey.
亲爱的 别担心
We'll get to that.
你会知道的
What are you doing in here? I was looking for gauze.
你在这儿干嘛 来找纱布
I needed to change my bandage.
要换个绷带
Oh, hey, well, why don't I help you?
哦 那我帮你吧
Is that okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Are you all right?
恩 还好吧
I didn't think anyone was in here.
我还以为这里没人呢
There are like seven bathrooms in this house.
这房♥子里有七个卫生间
You just don't want Adelita to know that you shit.
你就是不想让阿迪丽塔知道你拉屎
Shut up. Nasty.
闭嘴 真恶心
You're reading a book?
你居然在看书
Yeah. So?
恩 干嘛
Can you hurry up, please?
你能快点不 老妈
Light in here sucks.
这里光线太差了
I'll do the rest myself.
剩下的我自己来
Spider goats!
蜘蛛山羊
Damn it. It was your shift.
该死 轮到你了
Bullshit. It was your shift.
去死 明明是你
Jesus. Clean yourselves up.
天呐 快擦干净了
Do I have something on my face, sweetie?
亲爱的 我脸上有东西吗
You two idiots want to get back at mom, right?
你们两个蠢货想报复老妈 是不是
Yeah. All right, then.
没错 好吧
Let's do this right.
那咱们就开始吧
Don't worry. I'll sleep in the guest room.
别担心 我会睡客房♥的
When Stevie's old enough,
等斯蒂维再大点儿
I want him to go far away from here.
我想让他远离这个是非之地
There will be nothing to run from.
没啥逃避的
I can beat Pilar's clown.
我会击败皮拉的傀儡
I fucked up my kids.
我亲手毁了自己的孩子
We'll fix them.
我们会让他们走上正轨的
I've been reading about formula,
我才在读有关奶粉的文章
and I've changed my mind.
我改主意了
You should feed him from your body, keep him close.
你应该喂母乳 会使母子更亲密
Well, he doesn't want my milk anyway.
但他已经不喝我的奶了
Maybe Adelita's right. Maybe I'm... toxic.
或许阿迪丽塔说的对 我中毒太深
Sweetheart, you're not toxic.
亲爱的 你没毒
You're his mother.
你是他妈妈
Come here.
过来
We will be patient, and he'll take your milk again.
只要耐心点 他会再习惯母乳的
Look. The consultants set up a Twitter for me
看 顾问团帮我开了个微博
to connect with the people.
可以跟民众交流
I already have 3,000 followers.
已经有3000个听众了
We're opening my campaign office in Tijuana tomorrow.
明天我在提华纳竞选办公室正式成立
Would you come?
要一起去吗
Oh, look. Govlover22 thinks
看呐 网友Govlover22
you're hotter than Gavin Newsom.
说你比加文·纽森性感
Well, what can I say? The people have spoken.
啥都不说了 群众之声呐
I did what you asked.
我照你说的做了
The federal judge. Already?
那个联邦法官 搞定了
You didn't hurt him? No, he found
没伤害他吧 没
himself the subject of potentially embarrassing photos.
给他发了些不雅照
Is that a pig? Javelina.
那是头猪吗 是头野猪
It's like a pig. I... admire the originality.
长得跟猪差不多 我不得不佩服 这种原生态
He'll push the transfer through.
他会帮忙移交案子的
He can win this. We can beat Pilar's man.
他肯定会赢 我们会打败皮拉的人
Look at him. This is what he's meant to be doing.
你看 他天生就是干这个的料
Yes, it is.
确实
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表