剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
Gum. Orbit gum.
口 口 口香糖
G-g-g-gum.
口 口 口香糖
G-g-gum.
-口香糖 口香糖 -布朗先生
- G-Gum. Gum. - Mr. Brown.
不 不
No. No.
我走楼梯好了
Taking the stairs.
轨道牌口香糖 口香糖
Orbit gum. Gum.
我有个朋友周五晚
So I got this friend who's having a party
要在一个很酷的阁楼里举办派对
in a sick loft on Friday night.
他有一千个Dopanol 我见过
He's got, like, a thousand Dopanols, I've seen 'em.
嗯 我没兴趣
Yeah. No, it's not for me.
你该偶尔出去玩玩
Hey, you-you should go out sometime.
放纵玩乐
You know, get a little fucked up, have some fun.
我经常出去
I go out plenty.
只是不想和你一起去某个阁楼
Just not gonna be tripping with you in some loft.
-我还没那么不堪 -好的 我懂
- I'm not there yet. - Oh. No. Okay, I get it.
我想好人说不通你
I guess a nice guy can't win with you.
我想我只能和你做朋友了
I guess I'm stuck in the friend zone.
好的 拜 朋友
Okay. Bye, friend.
活在当下
Be here now.
活在
Be... here...
当下
mm, now. Mm.
一切都好
It's all good.
我会永生
Gonna live forever.
天 该死
Oh, God. Damn.
日了狗了
Son of a... bitch!
诺拉 你在里面吗
Nora, are you in there?
你的新男友要疯了
Your new boy is freaking out.
那帅哥 他朝数据流过去了
The hot dude... he's hiking up near the torrent.
见鬼 谢谢
Shit. Thanks.
靠
Shit.
靠靠靠靠靠
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
前方是数据流 禁止靠近
内森 等等
Hey, Nathan, wait up.
我记得那声音
I remember that voice.
该你值班了 你们公♥司♥
So it's your shift now. You know, you work
真的很操蛋
for a really fucked-up thing.
这是个馊主意
This is a bad idea.
广♥告♥看上去很光鲜亮丽 但其实很畸形
The ads make it seem great, but it is fucking monstrous.
也许这不是最棒的第一天
Okay, so maybe not the best first day.
这些规定根本说不通
And, I mean, these rules that don't make any sense.
我放了屁 为什么
I mean, I farted, which is already, like, why?
这细节太奇葩了
Just a weird detail.
就像有人在房♥间里喷香水一样
And it was like someone spritzed the room with cologne.
好吧 这应该是天堂的
Okay, well, it's supposed to be heaven.
-那算什么天堂 -这个...
- How is that heaven? - Well,
如果你和另一个客人困在电梯里
if you're stuck in an elevator with another guest...
这也许是小事
And this is a small thing, maybe,
但我的头发是怎么回事
but what the hell is going on with my hair?
怎么会这样
How does this even happen?
我发誓
I swear to God,
这就像有人故意在整我一样
it's like someone's fucking with me on purpose.
我马上回来 我要去那边缘看看
I'll be right back. I'm just gonna take a look over that edge,
也许我能看到家
maybe I can see home.
等等 你知道如果你跳进去的话
Wait. You realize if you jump in that thing,
你哪儿都去不了 你只会直接消失吧
you don't go anywhere, you just disappear,
没什么可再扫描的了
and there's nothing left to re-scan.
可能算我倒霉吧
Maybe that's my tough luck,
但我就该这么死
but it's how it's supposed to go down.
所以你还是个超级老派的宗教♥徒♥
Oh, so you're super old-school religious, too.
你和尼尔·比格利一样
You agree with Neil Beagly.
-谁是尼尔·比格利 -他是个16岁的少年
- Who's Neil Beagly? - He was a 16-year-old boy
死于尿路感染
who died of a fucking UTI
因为该死的宗教原因 他拒绝接受治疗
'cause he refused medical treatment for religious reasons,
你同意他的想法吗
you agree with him?
不 那简直糟透了
No, that's fucked up.
-没错 -但我确实死了
- Exactly. - But I did die.
好吧 我让你想的第一件事是什么
Okay, what was the first thing I asked you to think of?
我不知道 我的字母歌♥
I don't know. My abcs?
不
No.
是你自己
Yourself.
我思故我在
I think, therefore I am.
那个"你"并没有消亡
Hey, that "I" didn't die.
你的意识还在
That's consciousness,
这就是我们一直在做的事情
and that's what we're in the business of keeping going.
好吧 你为什么会觉得这里很奇怪 不自然
All right, why do you think it feels weird and unnatural here?
因为你的意识可以思考 并将这里与你的记忆对比
Because your consciousness can think and compare with your memories.
那依然是你
That's still you.
你可以继续做你一直做的事
You know, doing what you always did,
思考 并且活着
thinking and being alive.
我相信有很多人 包括我
And I'm sure there are plenty of people... Including me, for one...
他们会很高兴你仍然在这里
That are glad you're still here.
你根本不了解我
You don't even know me.
暂时还不 但我很乐意去了解
Not yet, but I'd like to.
好吧 我懂 这里并不完美
Okay, I get it. You know, this isn't perfect.
也许你一直以为这里会是完美的
And maybe you were led to believe it would be,
毕竟广♥告♥里一直在提天堂
since the marketing mentions heaven, like, a dozen times.
但这样其实更好 不是吗
But it's kind of better, isn't it?
也许这些不完美会让这个地方更像现实生活
I mean, maybe the imperfections make it more like life,
因为生活本就不完美
'cause life isn't perfect.
但生活是最神奇的礼物
But life is the most magical gift there is,
如果上帝真的存在 祂简直不可思议
and if there's God, he's amazing,
因为他给了我们生命 让我们心怀感激
because he gave us life and the gratitude
他给了我们创造力 让我们能把生命尽可能延续下去
and creativity to keep it going as long as we possibly can.
你真厉害
You're good.
是啊
Yeah.
你是个活人
You're a living person.
人工智能可不会那么说话
Yeah, AI doesn't talk like that
带着痛苦和激♥情♥ 和灵魂
with pain and passion. Soul.
也许吧
Maybe.
你在现实生活中就这个样子吗
Is this what you look like for real?
你不是个老太太或者男人吧
You're not some old woman or a dude or something?
不 这就是我
No, this is me.
当然 我的虚拟形象化了妆
I mean, my avatar has makeup on,
发型也很好 也没穿运动裤
my hair's nice and I'm not in sweatpants,
所以她比我本人要好看点
so a little better than normal
但其他的都是原样
but nothing else is tweaked.
那挺好
Good for you, then.
你很漂亮
You're really pretty.
但你不能告诉我你的名字是吧
But I'm not allowed to know your name.
是的
No.
我会有麻烦的
I could get in trouble.
这是政策
It's a policy.
是啊 上有政策
Yeah, it's a policy.
我叫诺拉
My name's Nora.
我住在皇后区的臭氧公园
I live in Ozone Park, Queens.
我的公♥寓♥大概跟你家浴室一样大
My apartment's about as big as your bathroom,
但我目前在上班
but I'm at work now,
公♥司♥在布鲁克林的丹波区
which is in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
今天很冷
It's a really cold day,
还有几张桌子开外的那个贱♥人♥
and the bitch a couple of desks down
手上的金枪鱼三明治到现在还没吃完
is taking forever to finish a tuna sandwich
我真想一把夺过它然后扔出窗外
that I'm seriously considering chucking out the window.
诺拉·安东尼
Nora Antony.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Likewise.
能回家了吗
Can we go home now?
嗯 好吧
Yeah, okay.
所以你最喜欢什么气味
So what's your favorite smell?
我不知道 新鲜出炉的肉桂卷的香味吧
I don't know. Fresh-baked cinnamon rolls.
你这个怪人
Ew, you weirdo.
闻闻吧
Smell it.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表