剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
如果你刚开始收看
If you're just joining,
史上第一次下载
我们即将见证人类意识
we are about to witness a human consciousness
被重新植入一个打印的克隆体
reinserted into a printed clone body.
克里斯蒂娜·宋正在首次下载现场
Kristina Soon is reporting from the site of the first download.
克里斯蒂娜 科学家们对今天手术的影响
Kristina, what are scientists saying about
有什么看法
the implications of today's procedure?
它们能有效逆转上载过程
Well, that they are effectively reversing the upload process,
让我们离永生更近
bringing us closer to endless corporeal life.
谢谢 克里斯蒂娜
Thanks, Kristina.
稍后我们再来听你从库珀迪诺发回的报道
More from you in Cupertino in a moment.
奥斯卡·梅耶尔智能公♥司♥
Oscar Mayer Intel.
突破肉体的界限
Pushing the boundaries of meat.
今晚很重要
Big night.
会很完美的 一切都准备就绪
It'll be perfect. Everything's set.
不 我说的是下载
No, I was talking about the download.
很可能就会轮到我了
That could be me soon.
好了
And there.
对于一个死人来说还不错
Not bad for a dead guy.
很酷吧
So dope, right?
我说不好 照片里
I don't know. It had more...
给人很惊艳的感觉
wow factor in the picture.
要不试试
How about...
这件
This one.
很棒
Yes.
棒 就这件了 我很喜欢
Yes. This is it. I love it.
感觉很合适
This just feels right.
你看上去就像是乔纳斯兄弟
You look like a Jonas brother.
那好啊 反正今晚的主角是我
Great. Tonight's about me anyway.
我觉得不行 我能看看这件吗
I don't think so. Can I see... this one?
你得更新到汀布莱克+
If you upgrade to Timberlake Plus.
好
Okay.
我敢这么穿吗
Do I dare?
敢
Dare.
是的
Yes.
我们还是存钱下载吧
Uh, maybe we save the money for a download.
你开玩笑吗 这很完美 你们给他整理下
Are you kidding? It's perfect, babe. Go on.
嘿嘿 嗨
Oh, hey, hey, hey. Hi.
注意点
Boundaries.
淡定 只是人工智能在工作而已
Relax, it's just the AI doing its job.
好了
Okay.
-我们来谈谈男仕襟花 -好
- Let's talk boutonnieres. - Yes.
-不太是我的风格 -拜托 亲爱的
- Eh, not really my style. - Baby, come on.
今天是我们的日子 对吗
Today is our day. Right?
我为每个细节都筹划了一个月了
I've been planning every detail for a month.
好
Okay.
乖男友
Good boyf.
-芮安 打开你该死的对讲机 -老天
- Rianne, turn your fucking walkie on. - Jesus.
不 雪莉的蜡烛任务需要支援 我...
No, Sheri needs candle duty backup. What have I...
你很聪明 同意她的每句话 哥们
Good move just saying yes, bro.
作为帐户持有人 她拥有所有权力
As the account holder, she's got all the power.
-拜托 -哥们
- Please. - Hey, man.
你想要和她争 这是你的葬礼
You want to fight her, it's your funeral.
-我受够各种小问题了 -该死
- I can't deal with any more hiccups. - Oh, shit.
-受不了了 -过来
- I can't. - Hey. Hey, come here.
一切都会很好的
Everything is gonna be great.
这无关食物或装饰
It's not about the food or the decorations.
-还是有点关系的 -重要的是你朋友和家人
- Kinda. - It's about having your friends and family
都来纪念你 好吗
all gathered to honor you. All right?
我会很喜欢的 我保证
I'm gonna love it. I promise.
不是想要打击你
Not to party poop,
但上载葬礼往往会比较逊
but upload funerals tend to be a little, mm... lame.
不 我觉得你是在预测你自己的葬礼
No, I think you're just predicting your own,
不会有几个人来参加
which will probably be poorly attended,
但我很受欢迎
but I was very popular.
我为这一刻等了一辈子了
I've been waiting my whole life for this.
-今晚会超酷的 -对
- Tonight's gonna fucking rock. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我去
Oh, shit!
这边完事了吗
Are we good here?
我要去真的电视上看这个
'Cause, uh, I'm gonna go watch this on a real TV.
无意冒犯
Uh, no offense.
房♥间里大约有200人见证此刻
There are about 200 people in the room here witnessing this.
你也可以离开
You can go, too.
几秒钟后 鲁珀特·蒂尔福德的意识
Ugh. In seconds, the consciousness
将被重新植入这个由奥斯卡·梅耶尔智能公♥司♥
of Rupert Tilford will be reinserted into this clone body,
用他DNA打印出的克隆体内
printed by Oscar Meyer Intel from his DNA.
这是我回家的票
This is my ticket home.
蒂尔福德花了40亿美元
Tilford had the winning bid of $4 billion,
成功竞拍到了
earning him the distinction of
成为人类史上第一次下载的荣誉
becoming the first download in human history.
很多认都会同意
Many would agree the opportunity
在现实生活里重生的机会值得任何价格
to live again in real life is worth any price.
团队在准备
Okay, the team is now cueing up
重新植入的程序
the reinsertion process.
这会把成千上万字节的数据输入克隆体内
This will carry thousands of terabytes of data into the clone.
-那数据就是他的意识 对吗 -没错
- And that data, that's his consciousness, right? - Correct.
这台机器是逆向扫描仪
The machine is a reverse Scanner,
重组他脑细胞里的突触连接
reorganizing the synaptic connections in his brain cells.
鲁珀特 能听到吗
Rupert, can you hear me?
他们联♥系♥上了
They've made contact.
我闻到了
I-I smell...
汗味
uh, sweat.
太棒了
It's fantastic.
我又是我自己了
I'm me again.
你有任何感觉吗
Can you feel any sensation?
我能感觉到一切
I can feel everything.
太美妙了
It's so beautiful.
看
Oh. Look.
看 我的手指 我的脚趾
Look, my fingers, my toes.
成功了
It worked!
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's the matter?
不
Oh. Oh, no.
各项指标正在下降
Uh, levels are dropping.
注射储备单元供给
Inject reserve unit supply.
好了好了 停下
O-Okay, okay, stop.
感觉不太好
Okay, this doesn't feel good.
重新上载我
Re-upload me.
重新上载 快
Re-upload me! Now!
快他妈上载我 去他妈的科学
Fucking upload me! Now! Fuck science!
我是克里斯
This is Kris...
去他妈的科技混♥蛋♥
Yeah, fuck those motherfucking tech assholes!
"上载我 上载我"
"Upload me! Upload me!"
我
Well, I...
大概得在这里待久一点了
guess I'll be here a little longer than we thought.
没事的 宝贝
That's okay, baby.
我会在这里陪你的
'Cause I'll be right here with you.
宝贝 他们刚刚开门了
Oh, bebs, they just opened the doors.
我得走了
I got to go.
该死
Oh, shit.
你多快能补好
How fast can you fix this?
上载新生
第一季 第三集
你感觉怎么样 卢克
How are you feeling, Luke?
最近吗 没什么好抱怨的
Lately? Can't complain.
我觉得内森是个好朋友
I feel like I found a really great friend in Nathan,
所以我要是感觉不对劲 就把精力集中在这上面
so if I ever start to feel weird, I just focus on that.
真的吗 那挺快的
Really? That was fast.
他的葬礼就要到了 所以
And his funeral is soon, so...
当我成为他可以依靠的完美人选时
when I'm the perfect shoulder to lean on,
我们就能成为最好的朋友了
I think we'll hit best friend status.
可能吧
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表