剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
建立平等的联♥系♥
to relate to each other as equals.
你看起来还是很帅
You still look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
除了脸
Not in the face.
紧急省电模式
此楼可能发生火灾
The building may be on fire.
-请确保所有霍里森 -拜托
- Please secure all Horizen... - Oh, come on.
好吧 请所有人保持冷静
All right, everyone, please remain calm.
可以使用电梯旁边的消防梯
Feel free to use the fire stairs next to the elevator.
阿丽莎 诺拉在哪里
Aleesha, where is Nora?
她刚刚跑出去了
Um... she just ran out.
这姑娘的反射弧惊人得短
Can't believe the reflexes on that girl.
此楼可能发生火灾
The building may be on fire.
请确保所有霍里森知产的安全
Please secure all Horizen intellectual property,
然后安全撤离
and then evacuate safely.
快点
Ah, come on.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
这副外表下的我还是同一个人
You know, I'm still the same guy on the inside,
就是刚刚跟你聊天的人
same person you were just talking to.
好了
Hey... there.
看 只是暂时的
See? Temporary.
你知道吗 一个人之所以成为人
You know, what makes a person a person...
我们就安静地散会儿步吧
Let's just walk silently for a bit.
没问题
You got it.
霍里森 全球员工数据库 员工编号♥ 6143Y
未知员工编号♥
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Oh. Oh, excuse me. - Oh, excuse me.
你在干什么 我想下电梯
What are you doing? I'm trying to get off this...
-这真是 -借过 阿丽莎
- Oh, this is such a... - Excuse me. Aleesha!
你找到卡普陀先生了吗
Oh, did you ever find Mr. Caputo?
我的确
I did...
没有
not.
你一回到工作台前
As soon as you get back to your desk,
我要你登入他的虚拟化身
I want you to get into his avatar
然后带卡普陀夫人去跳舞
and take Mrs. Caputo dancing!
该死
Shit.
跑 骚货 快跑
Run. Ho. Run!
跑 喂 快跑
所以系统备份了吗
So the system went to backup?
是的 惠特里奇先生
Yes, Mr. Whitbridge.
断电了五分钟 就这样
For, like, five minutes. That's all.
发生什么了 蓄意破坏吗
Well, what happened? Sabotage?
没什么 只是 你知道的
No, nothing. It was just, you know...
把责任推给电力公♥司♥
Blame it on the power company.
只是当地供电不足而已
It was just a little local brownout.
-就这样 -跟拉兹他们有关吗
- That's all. - You think the Ludds were involved?
如果您希望如此的话 先生
If you want them to be, sir.
爸爸 他怎么样
So, how was he, Dad?
手下留情
Go easy on me.
老实说
Well, to be honest...
你做得很好 内森
you couldn't have done a better job, Nathan.
非常完美的体验 就是
That was perfect. Just...
很完美
perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
你给了我很多思考 安东尼先生
You gave me a lot to think about, Mr. Antony.
布朗先生
Mr. Brown.
我很高兴能看到你工作的地方
I'm glad I got to see where you work.
现在过渡会更容易了 对吧
Well, now it'll be an easier transition, right?
诺拉
Nora.
爸爸
Dad.
别这样 拜托
Don't. Come on.
诺拉
Nora, uh...
他 他说了什么吗
Did he... did he say something?
他有没有做错事
Did he do something wrong?
内森会是我上载的理由之一
Nathan would be one of the reasons why I would've done it.
所以你喜欢他
So you liked him?
他对这个地方大加赞赏
He sold the hell out of that place.
他 他让我意识到了它的魅力
He... he-he made me see the appeal that it has.
那 那除了
Well, what about...
他的导游技能以外呢
outside of his tour guide skills?
你品味不错
Yeah, you've got good taste.
他是个特别好的人
He's a great guy.
我就是希望你能在他活着的时候认识他
I just wish you'd met him when he was alive.
我不觉得他是个可能的恋爱对象
I don't think he's a romantic possibility.
这太难了
It's just too hard.
太艰苦了
It's too tough.
我很抱歉 诺拉
I'm sorry, Nora.
如果你不打算上载
Well, if you're not going to upload,
你能为我做件事吗
can you do one thing for me?
什么都行
Anything.
你能替我和妈妈问声好吗
Can you say "Hi" to mom for me?
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表