剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
But that's nice, your little play boyfriend wants to help.
-他做了什么 -他当时不得不离开
- What'd he do? - He had to leave.
他女友打来了
Uh, his girlfriend called.
我猜他们有什么安排
Uh, they had something planned, I guess.
对了 你的男友已经有个女友了
That is right. Your boyfriend already has a girlfriend.
担心他的人生目标应该是她的职责
So I guess it's her job to worry about his life's purpose,
而你的职责是交上自己公♥寓♥的
and it's your job to worry about keeping the heat on
-暖气费 -我知道
- in your apartment. - I know.
别担心这家伙了 专心在工作上
Stop worrying about this guy and keep your mind on your work.
把那老头的一字眉处理好
And clean up that old dude's unibrow.
拨开还是连上
Clean it up or fill it in?
等等 不要
Wait. No.
划到下面
Slide it down.
内森 既然你被上载了
So, Nathan, since you were uploaded,
你们的关系发生了什么变化
how has your relationship changed?
老实说 这让我开始好好思考人生
Well, honestly, it just got me thinking a lot
思考什么才是对我最重要的
about life and what's really important to me.
是吗 但我们的感情一点都没变
Yeah? But our relationship hasn't changed at all.
我们仍然每天聊天 有时甚至一天两次
We still talk every day. Even twice a day, sometimes.
没错 我们是还聊天
Yeah. I mean, we still talk,
但绝对改变了我们的关系
but it's definitely changed the relationship.
现在她完全掌控了我
I mean, now she literally owns me.
是吗
Really?
不是听上去的那样
Uh, that... that's not what it sounds like.
内森在事故时并没有购买♥♥上载套餐
Nathan didn't have an upload plan at the time of his accident,
所以这是唯一的选择
so it was the only option.
现在我们的东西都在一个地点了
And now it's just easier for all of our stuff
这样对我们来说更轻松了
to be in the same place, you know?
比如 情侣共用同一个电邮账号♥
Like, uh, couples that share an e-mail account,
信任的最高境界
the ultimate trust.
那也太可爱了
Aw, that's adorbs.
再聊聊更有意思的吧
Let's talk about something more fun.
性生活怎么样
How's the sex?
我们还没试过
Ah, well, we haven't tried it.
目前 我们目前还没试过
Yet. We haven't tried it yet.
我们还在等他适应环境
We were just waiting for him to get adjusted.
不好意思 你在等我吗
Oh, I'm sorry. You were waiting for me?
你不是说那情趣装太恶心了吗
'Cause I thought you said the suit was so gross.
那情趣装看着恶心
Well, that suit looked gross
是因为马上有新版本要出来了
because a newer model's coming out, so...
我们只是在等新版的情趣装
we were just, we were waiting for the new suit.
说到性♥爱♥ 你想看我们的性♥爱♥录影带吗
Speaking of sex, would you like to watch one of our sex tapes?
我爸找李安剪辑了我们初夜上
My dad got Ang Lee to edit the body cam footage
随身摄像机拍摄的录像
from our first night together.
我很乐意
I would absolutely love that.
好的 在我办公室的电脑上
Okay. They're on my office computer.
聊得很开心
All right, good talk.
天使
Angel?
你还好吧
You okay?
不好
No.
我本想撒谎的 不过你可能有
I was gonna lie, but you probably have some kind of, like,
真♥相♥测试按钮之类的
truth detector button or something.
我没有
Well, I don't.
当然了
Yeah, of course not.
那太疯狂了 我就知道
That's crazy. I knew that.
不 你不知道
Mm, no, you didn't.
-我的按钮说你在撒谎 -别闹了 真有按钮
- My button says you're lying. - Stop it. Is there a button?
没有 那样就太有侵犯性了
Yeah, no. That would be, like, really intrusive.
不过也许我老板有
Maybe my boss has one, though.
我不知道 她有时很可怕
I don't know. She can be a real nightmare.
以你的经验 上载体
In your experience, do relationships
与真人之间的感情成功过吗
between uploads and, uh, real people ever work?
你就是真人
You're a real person.
我是说活着的人
Yeah, uh, living people.
当然 有时吧
Sure. Sometimes.
那很不容易
I mean, they're hard,
但也许这样才更值得
but maybe that makes them more worthwhile?
我总是支持他们
I always root for them.
听上去很老土 我知道
Sounds corny, I know.
不 并没有
No, it's not.
很感人
It's nice.
英格丽和我 我们总是
Ingrid and I, we always had
有肉体的关系 给我们回旋的空间
that physical thing we could fall back on.
但那种关系没有了 感觉就像
You know? But without it, it just kind of feels like
我们只是姐弟
we're brother and sister?
而且我们关系还不太好
If I didn't really like my sister.
你知道你作为上载体
Well, you know you can still have
仍然可以有肉体关系的吧
a physical relationship as an upload, right?
对 那套情趣装
Yeah, with the sex suit.
拥抱装
The hug suit.
有人穿它来拥抱他们的孩子
Some people use it to hug their kids.
上次有成年人称之为拥抱装是什么时候
Mm-hmm. When's the last time an adult called it a hug suit?
广♥告♥上
The commercial.
英格丽觉得很恶心
Ingrid was grossed out by it,
但听上去她也许想试试
but now it sounds like she might want to try it.
只是现在我看到了没有肉体的关系 我们之间是怎样
It's just, now that I've seen how things are without the physical,
我不确定我想让她那样做
not sure I want her to.
很晚了
Well, it's late.
你该睡会觉 我要下班了
You should get some sleep, and I got to clock out.
你明天想回去看看2G族吗
You want to go back and see the 2Gigs tomorrow?
好
Okay.
晚安 内森
Good night, Nathan.
晚安 诺拉
Good night, Nora.
《时尚》杂♥志♥关于你跟英格丽的采访出来了
Oh, the Vogue interview with you and Ingrid just dropped.
看上去怎么样
Oh, how's it look?
很紧张
It's... intense.
我的湖景新闻
看上去她比葬礼时还感情受创
Looks like she's wound even tighter than she was at the funeral.
那只猫怎么了
What's going on with that cat?
上载是人♥权♥
不要停止抗争
Do not end the fight,
上载是一项人♥权♥
upload is a human right!
-不要停止抗争 -对
- Do not end the fight, - Yes.
-上载是人♥权♥ -对
- Upload is a human right! - Yes!
-英格丽 -嗨
- Ingrid. - Hey.
我刚要...
Uh, I was just...
我穿着情趣装呢
I'm wearing the sex suit,
里面一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
and nothing else.
我们能谈谈吗
Could we talk for a second?
我需要这个 我...
I need this. I'm...
宝贝 我想念我们亲密的瞬间
Baby, I miss our intimacy. I...
-英格 等等 -不不 我...
- Ing. Hold on. - No, no, I...
我觉得我们没有以前那种维系了
I don't feel like we have our old connection,
这怪我
and that's on me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在不会再有采访了
But there's no more interviews now.
好吗 只有我们
Okay? It's just us.
诺拉 你来得正好
Nora! You're just in time.
内森火♥辣♥的女朋友
Nathan's hot-as-balls girlfriend
刚穿着情趣装惊喜拜访
just surprised him with a sex suit.
你能挪开 让我打卡吗
Can you please move so I can clock in?
好
Oh, yeah.
你能感觉到我吗
Can you feel me?
能 事实上 你的脚总算暖一次了
Yeah. Actually, your feet are warm for once.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Uh-huh.
你的皮肤好柔软
Your skin, it's so... soft.
你的也是
Yeah. Yours, too.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-嗯 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
怎么了
Um... what's wrong?
我不知道
Uh... I don't know.
技术支持
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表