剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
-就是这吗 -对
- Is this it? - Yeah.
我以前经常跟你妈溜到这来
I used to sneak off here with your mom.
彻夜长谈
Talk all night...
讨论工作 宇宙
about work, the universe,
组建家庭
building a family.
上面说什么
What's this say?
科技巨头将下载事故归咎于拉兹
-他们总怪在拉兹头上 -好了
- They always blame the Ludds. - Okay.
-冷静点 -这是极大的误导
- Calm down. - It's the great misdirect.
问题不是资本主义
The problem isn't capitalism's
与大数据的邪恶联盟 不是
unholy alliance with big data, no.
而是那些想种植私有蔬菜的可怜怪胎
It's those poor weirdos who want to grow private vegetables.
拜伦
今晚想过来吗
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
收到一条短♥信♥
I got a text.
死去的那家伙吗
The dead guy?
死去的那家伙有名字 内森
Okay, the dead guy has a name... Nathan.
并且不是
And, no.
这是我最近约会的人
It's this guy I've kind of been seeing.
不怎么认真
Casually.
拜伦
Byron.
拜伦
Byron?
我喜欢这名字
I like the sound of that.
听上去很有活力
Sounds very living.
内森有他的魅力
Hey, Nathan has his charm.
你有没有想过 你喜欢死去的内森
You ever think the reason why you like Dead Nathan
是因为你看过他所有的记忆
is because you've seen all of his memories?
-也许吧 -我敢说如果你花时间
- Maybe. - I bet if you took the time
问活着的拜伦一些真正的问题
to ask Alive Byron some real questions,
你会发现他的闪光点
you'd find out some great stuff about him.
随便一说
Just saying.
回复拜伦
Reply to Byron.
今晚不行
Can't tonight.
明晚好好约会一次怎么样
Real date tomorrow night?
好吧
Okay.
今晚不行
明晚好好约会一次怎么样
好吧
你的避孕套尺寸为中等
Your condom size is medium.
我要买♥♥大号♥的
Yeah, I'm gonna take the large.
避孕套尺寸存在争议
Condom size dispute.
第四货道
Aisle four.
上载新生
第一季 第六集
早上好 内森舅舅
Morning, Uncle Nathan.
你怎么到这的 你不是应该在学校吗
How did you get in here? Aren't you supposed to be in school?
对
Yeah.
但我们今天有代课老师
But we have a sub today.
我们要看一个关于雨林的虚拟现实展示
We're supposed to be watching a VR about the rainforest.
很高兴见到你 孩子
It's nice to see you, kiddo.
大家都怎么样
How is everybody?
很好 不过大家都在找弗兰
Good, but everybody's looking for Fran.
她本应该昨晚去见薇芙外婆的
She was supposed to meet Grandma Viv last night
但她一直没出现
but she never showed up.
她可能只是又被困在密室了
She probably just got stuck in another escape room.
英格丽说要让我去她家过夜 来帮忙
And Ingrid offered to take me for a sleepover to help out.
我应该去吗
Should I go?
今晚吗
W... Uh, tonight?
对 你绝对应该去
Yeah, you should definitely go.
真的吗
Should I?
嗯 我这样觉得
Yeah, I think so.
但真的吗
But should I?
听着 会有很多好吃的 会很好玩的
Look, the food will be great, it'll be fun.
好吧 也许不至于好玩 会很有趣
Okay, maybe not fun; it'll be interesting.
好吧
Fine.
但是别让她把你头发拉直 好吗
Just don't-don't let her straighten your hair, okay?
好的
Okay.
-你想见见我的天使吗 -好啊
- Hey, you want to meet my angel? - Sure.
天使
Angel.
这位小可爱是谁啊
Who is this cute lady?
这是我外甥女内薇娅
This is my niece Nevaeh,
我正严格监督她
who I am adequately supervising.
诺拉
Yo, Nora!
紧急员工会议
Emergency staff meeting.
你的小孩就会长这样吗
Is this what your kid would look like?
好样的 妹子
Thumbs up, girl.
快走
Go. Shoo.
加油啊
Go for it.
得走了
Well, got to run.
-拜 内薇娅 -拜
- Bye, Nevaeh. - Bye.
-精灵耳 -好了 快松手
- Elf ears. - Okay, put them back.
-快松手 -好了 这次真走了
- Put them back. - Okay. Bye for real.
天啊
Ow. My God.
我希望我能去她家过夜
I wish I could have a sleepover with her.
-是啊 -她很漂亮
- Yeah. - She's pretty.
她开滤镜了吗
Did she have any filters on?
不 那真是她
No, that's actually her.
我在我葬礼上见过她 她就那么可爱
I saw her at my funeral; she's that cute.
不过发型不同
Different hair, though.
你喜欢她
Oh, you like her.
等等 你能亲她吗
Wait, can you kiss her?
还是那样做会进湖景监狱
Or would you, like, go to Lakeview jail?
不 我不会亲她的
No. I wouldn't kiss her, okay?
她说我的天使 我们是朋友
She's my angel and we're friends.
再说还有英格丽
And-and Ingrid,
当然了
of course.
顺便提一句 男厕所的第三个隔间堵了
Just FYI, the third stall in the men's room is clogged,
还有女厕所的第二个隔间也堵了
and the second stall in the women's room is clogged,
根据这些你们自行选择服务区域
so choose your stalls accordingly.
还有 阿丽莎
Also, Aleesha,
最近关于你的投诉越来越多了
there have been more complaints about you.
谁 是那个住在10662号♥房♥的婊♥子♥吗
Who, the bitch in 10662?
我记得10662住的是个男人
I think it's a man who lives in 10662.
没错 叫卢克·克罗斯利
Oh, yes. It's Luke Crossley.
对 他就是个婊♥子♥
Yeah, he's a bitch.
好吧 他也是个退伍军人
Okay. Well, he's also a veteran.
你只要表现得专业就够了
You just be a professional.
这是我们付你工资的原因
That's what we're paying you for.
可是你们付得不够
You ain't paying me enough.
另外 我们最近有
Also, we are having
诺基亚塔可钟的推广
a promotion from Nokia Taco Bell.
虚拟的戈迪塔脆饼
It's the virtual Gordita Crunch.
金主给了我们一大笔钱让你们推广它
We're getting a lot of money for you to push this item.
你们都会收到戈迪塔脆饼的推广文案
You'll all be receiving a Gordita Crunch script.
不要偏离戈迪塔脆饼的文案
Do not deviate from the Gordita Crunch script
这是数以百计个小时的研发成果
as hundreds of man-hours have been spent
还有调查显示
developing it, and research shows
越年轻的人越乐意
that younger people are more willing
尝试新牌子 所以诺拉
to try new brands, so, Nora...
诺拉 你在哪
Nora, where is...
诺拉在哪里
Where is Nora?
诺拉
Nora.
原来 她在这儿
Oh, there she is.
向那个叫麦克纳德的男孩使劲宣传一下
Really push 'em on that McNadd boy.
向他推广高利润的美式快餐 明白了
Push the high-profit fast food on the child, got it.
对 因为孩子是我们的未来
Yeah, 'cause the kids are our future.
但这些孩子不是 阿丽莎
Not these kids, Aleesha.
他们死了
These kids are dead.
画得不错 布拉德
Ah, looking good, Brad.
谢谢夸奖 内森
Oh, thank you, Nathan.
-这怎么样 -嗯 这样好多了
- How's that? - Oh, that's better.
嗨 早上的员工会议还顺利吗
Oh. Hey. How was your morning staff meeting?
获益匪浅
Illuminating.
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表