剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
我们需要团结一致 你得按照我们之前说的来
We need to be a united front. You need to stay on script.
或许是你得提高变通的能力
Or maybe you need to get better at adapting.
搞清楚 我们是合伙人 你不是我老板
Okay, and we're partners. I don't work for you.
但你...
Well, you...
行 我们别自相残杀
Okay, okay, let's not turn on each other.
我们的目标是一致的
We both want the same thing.
-有同样的目标 -真的是这样吗 詹米
- Want the same thing. - Do we, Jamie?
因为在我看来 你是想...
'Cause from here, looks like you want to...
而我真... 想要的是...
What I actu... want to...
我们当时在吵什么
What were we fighting about?
为什么播不出来
W-Why won't it play?
我从未见过这样的损坏
I never seen this kind of damage before.
我们现在得暂停了
We stop now.
强化有压力感的记忆
Enhancing stressful memories, not recommended.
就连对你这样的青壮年来说 都不推荐
Even for a strong man like you.
试试愉快的记忆呢
Try happy memory, maybe?
比如一个美味的司康饼
Like good scone.
或者一次强烈的性高♥潮♥
Or powerful orgasm.
人们回忆这类东西吗
People do that?
每天都有
Every day.
好吧
Okay, um...
好像是上周四
Maybe last Thursday.
大概 下午四点
Uh, like, 4:00 p.M.
你不想要你活着时候的记忆吗
You don't want memory from time you were alive?
从来都没有人要过上载时期的记忆
No one ever ask for upload memory.
你就没有想过要穿越水面
Don't you ever want to just run across the water
去爱抚那只鸭子吗
and pet that duck?
你知道你随时都可以在水上走的对吧
You know you can walk on water whenever you want, right?
伙计 你可是在天堂啊
You're in heaven, dude.
-问就好了 -真的吗
- Just ask for these things. - For real?
我只需要按个按钮
All I have to do is hit a button.
按个按钮
Hit the button.
你也太自信了吧
You were so confident!
真是 能来帮帮我吗 你是我的天使啊
Okay, little help here? You are my angel.
-好吧 -难以置信
- Fine. - Unbelievable.
行吧
Okay.
现在没那么好笑了吧 诺拉
Not so funny now, is it, Nora?
你知道我现在还滴水未沾地坐在我办公室里吧
You do realize I am 100% dry, sitting in my office right now?
你知道你天使的名字吗
You know angel's name?
不 我
No, I'm...
勉强知道
Like, barely.
对于一个连名字都才勉强知道的天使
Lot of memory space devoted
她也占据你记忆空间的太多位置了
to angel whose name you barely know.
是啊 那只是
Yeah, that's just...
都是技术问题
Lot of tech questions.
我相信你
I believe you.
真棒 回见
Super. See ya.
他怎么知道你的名字
And how does he know your name?
可能是你的问题
I mean, that might be on you.
你那天大喊我的名字
Well, you screamed my name so loud the other day,
他大概通过我的话筒听见了吧
he probably heard it through my microphone.
没有任何事情是我的过错
Nothing is ever on me.
我们之前就说过
We've had this discussion.
跟上载的人结有深交可是要被开除的
Fraternizing with an upload is a fireable offense.
我要给你停职查办
I'm putting you on probation.
-什么 -收拾好你的桌子
- What? - Clear out your desk.
你停职了 除非另行通知
You're suspended until further notice
你虚拟化身的使用权也已被撤销
and access to your avatar has been revoked.
露西 求你了
Lucy, please.
你是个4.8星的员工 诺拉
You're a 4.8-star employee, Nora,
但有的时候 你表现得像个3.6星
but sometimes, you act like a 3.6.
你可以走了
You can go.
那个克里夫能量棒是公♥司♥财产
That Clif Bar is company property.
拿来吧
Come on.
上载新生
第一季 第八集
天哪
Geez.
伙计 你这些弹窗广♥告♥是什么情况
Hey. What's going on with the pop-ups, buddy?
你跟英格丽的情趣装用起来了吗
You and Ingrid get that sex suit working?
没 我们的感情处于谷底
No. No, our relationship's never been worse.
按照算法可不是这样的
Not according to the algorithms.
算法出错了
Yeah, well, the algorithms, they're wrong.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so, man.
这些广♥告♥比我们更了解我们自己
The ads know us better than we know ourselves.
这十个征兆意味着你在侵犯他人的个人空间
第四项会让你大吃一惊 卢克
对不起 兄弟
Ah. Sorry, bro.
不
No, i...
我的天哪 好吧
Oh, my God. Okay, okay.
行了
Okay, okay, okay.
天使
Angel?
我能为你做些什么 布朗先生
How can I can help you, Mr. Brown?
布朗先生
Mr. Brown?
安东尼女士
Well, uh, Ms. Antony, uh,
我最近总是收到些"有趣的"广♥告♥
I've been getting some interesting ads.
我可以进入系统并限制它们的出现
Oh. I can go into the system and limit those.
可以 或者我可以直接告诉你我的想法
Yeah, or I could just admit what's on my mind.
你可以跟我说
Well, you can talk to me about...
任何事...
anything, um...
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
我没想过我会这么紧张
I didn't think I'd get this nervous.
我们做朋友
Um, well, we've been friends
已经有段时间了 对吧
for a while now, right?
我想是的
I guess we have.
而且...
Okay, and, um,
我还没和英格丽说过
I mean, I haven't spoken to Ingrid yet,
但我觉得我需要说明白
but I just feel like I need to get this out.
我经常想起你
I think about you a lot.
我没疯吧 你也有同样的感觉
And I mean, I'm not crazy right? You feel the same way.
我只是觉得我们应该
So I just think that we should both
承认这种感觉...
admit it and...
你今天...很漂亮
Wow, you look... you look really pretty today.
我本想用这句话开场
I meant to start with that.
我应该...
I should...
-继续说吧 -好
- Go on. - Okay. Well, um,
我知道你很难接受
I mean, I know it'll be difficult for you
因为我是个上载者 而你还活着
because, you know, I'm an upload and you're alive,
你未来还很长
with your entire life ahead of you.
我...没有权利
And-and I don't have... I have no right
从你身上去奢求或索取什么
to expect or demand anything of you,
但我控制不住自己的心
but I also can't help how I feel.
-所以... -抱歉 但是...
- So... - I'm sorry, but...
-你愿意 -不
- Yes? - No.
不可以
No.
不愿意
No?
不行 不可以
No. No. No.
-我... -我没生气
- I... - I'm not offended.
扫描结果显示有32%的人对他们的天使感兴趣
32% of scans develop attractions to their angel.
-你说什么 -我们会把这种感情...
- Sorry, what? - We consider these feelings...
认作是...
to be a testament to our...
我们优质服务的证明
superior customer service.
这是你的恶作剧吗
Is-is this one of your pranks?
因为... 我不是很懂你的意思
'Cause... I'm not really getting it.
不是恶作剧 抱歉
It's not. Sorry.
就太尴尬了
That is so embarrassing.
我让我们的关系变得好尴尬 所以...
I... And I just made things really weird, so just...
忘了我刚才说的
uh, forget I said anything.
我已经忘了
Well, consider it forgotten.
拜拜
Bye.
她会回来的
She's coming back.
她竟然没回来 什么鬼
She's not. What the fuck?
各位 我适合精灵短发的发型吗
Hey, should I get a pixie cut?
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表