剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
每个人都值得永生
这家店还要过两天才开门
I mean, this store doesn't even open for two days.
彼岸国热潮
Freeyond fever.
我听说他们只够供应前一千万个上载体
I hear they only have enough for the first ten million uploads.
都留给了单身母亲 残疾人
And they're all reserved for single moms, the handicapped,
最穷的穷♥人♥
the poorest of the poor.
最好快点来排队 亲爱的
Better get in line fast, hon.
有数千个商店 一旦抢光了
There's thousands of stores, and when they run out,
就是抢光了
they run out.
-你孩子多大了 -14个月
- How old is your baby? - 14 months.
但这是她唯一能永生的机会
But this is her only chance to live forever.
-反正这世界只会越来越烂 -可不是吗
- This world's going to shit anyway. - Tell me about it.
市中心的无线网络慢死了
Wi-Fi speeds are so slow downtown.
上载至彼岸国
看
Wow, look.
自己搭建一切
快看
Check it out.
只需分文花费 你的来生就能...
看起来还真挺划算的
It actually looks like a bargain.
彼岸国
是啊 我朋友当时也想搞一个
Yeah. You know, my friend was going to make something
无需预付款即可扫描
类似的项目
just like this.
而一些坏人想阻止这个想法
And some bad people were trying to stop the idea.
看来他们阻止不了
I guess they couldn't.
他听上去是认真的
He sounds for real.
嗯 他是我遇到过的最认真的人
Yeah, he's the most "for real" guy I've ever met.
明天即将系统更新
期待更新吗
Excited for the update?
我想是吧 有那么重要吗
Yeah, I guess. I mean, is it that big a deal?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
-太重要了 -太对了
- It's a huge deal. - Fuck yeah.
首先 他们要往我们的舌头
For one thing, they're adding bitter,
加入苦味 酸味和鲜味
citrus and umami to our tongues.
你没注意我们现在只能尝到甜味和咸味吗
You didn't notice that we only have sweet and salty now?
难怪什么东西吃起来都像爆米花
That's why everything tastes like kettle corn.
我没怎么注意
Yeah, no, I haven't been paying attention.
我一直试着壮起胆子跟英格丽分手
I've been trying to work up the nerve to break up with Ingrid.
太好了 偷走你公♥司♥的那家伙给你分成了吗
Yes! Did that guy who stole your company cut you in?
-你怎么出得起钱 -詹米吗
- How are you affording this? - Oh, Jamie?
我没法证明他做了什么坏事
No, I can't actually prove he did anything bad.
他只是不回电♥话♥
He just won't return my calls.
但我觉得我会让英格丽供我到二月
But, um, I think I'm gonna ask Ingrid to give me till February,
然后再想别的办法
and then figure something else out.
在你甩了她之后
After you dump her?
对
Yeah.
我很好奇
I'm very interested
你怎么会觉得这行得通
in how you see this playing out.
"嘿 英格丽 我知道你盼望着结婚呢
"Hey, Ingrid, I know you were expecting to get married,
但我更想当单身汉来跟别人约会
but I'd like to be free to date someone else.
另外能给我一万块钱吗"
And can I have $10,000?"
这应该能行
Yes, this should be good.
上载新生
第一季 第九集
这次更新非常激动人心
This update is very exciting.
湖景8.9版"热风"将实现霍里森的口号♥
Lakeview 8.9 "Scirocco" represents the fulfillment of Horizen's slogan:
"我们就是虚拟现实"
"We are VR."
所以 世界各地的
So, please, customer service angels
顾客服务天使 请集中注意听好
all around the world, give your full attention
这些重要的更新信息
to these important update messages
由信息技术部总监克雷格·蒙瑟斯传达
from head of I.T., Craig Munthers.
我将很慢地说一遍 因为它超级重要
I'm gonna say this real slow because it's super important.
你们所有的上载体在今晚更新期间
All of your uploads need to be asleep
都需要处于睡眠状态
during the update tonight.
他们半数人已经付钱享受创伤阻断
Half of them are paying for trauma blocking,
而本次更新很强大
and the update is... powerful stuff.
如果他们醒着 就将移除所有阻断
It will remove all blocks if they are awake,
而你们一大早就会面临一堆烂摊子
and you'll wake up to a screaming shit show
而我的IT团队并不想替你们收拾
that my I.T. team doesn't want to clean up.
所以 老实睡觉
So, all sleepy...
别出乱子
no freaky.
明白了吗
Got it?
那边的 你明白了吗
Over here, you got it?
我们能行
We got it.
湖景8.9
热风
我们为什么要办冬日派对 明明不是冬天
Why we have Winter party not on Winter Day?
因为他们把它与本次更新结合了
Because they combined it with the update
这样只花一次钱就行了
so they only have to pay once.
记得"感圣节"吗
Remember Thankoween?
霍里森抠得要死
Horizen is cheap as fuck.
很快 我们连搭电梯都要自己掏钱了
Soon, we're gonna have to pay to take the elevator.
那就走楼梯
So take stairs.
强健的小腿能套牢有钱的丈夫
Strong calves are magnets for rich husbands.
我不确定那是真的
I don't know if that's true.
看上去你男朋友的女朋友的富翁老爹
So apparently, your boyfriend's girlfriend's rich daddy
是个大人物 他给霍里森的总裁打了电♥话♥
is a big deal, and he called the head of Horizen,
并且把你的工作要回来了
and he got you your job back.
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
我男朋友叫拜伦
My boyfriend's name is Byron.
还挺认真的
Yeah, it's quite serious.
他也没什么有影响力的朋友
And he has no influential friends.
据我所知没有
I mean, that I can tell.
那你今晚要带拜伦来更新庆功宴吗
Oh, so you're bringing Byron to the update party tonight?
当然
Of course.
真奇怪 你告诉内森了吗
That's weird. Have you told Nathan?
为什么我要告诉布朗先生
Why would I tell Mr. Brown?
好 你就嘴硬吧 姐们
Okay, good. Keep it up, sister.
你再搞砸 你就完蛋了
You fuck up again and you're toast.
你听懂了吗
Do you feel me?
如果你被系统除名了
And good luck seeing your boyfriend again
我倒要看看你还怎么见你男朋友
if you're not on the system.
我会把你的虚拟形象给芭媞娅
I'll give your avatar to fucking Batia!
我男友名字叫拜伦
My boyfriend's name is Byron.
我等不及见他了
I can't wait to meet him.
我这就回家换衣服
I am going to go home and change.
最好快点
Better be quick.
我做了招牌猪包毯 一会儿就抢没了
I made my famous pigs in a blanket, and they'll go fast.
看 在那呢
Oh, look, there they are.
真美味
Yummy.
打给拜伦
Call Byron.
夜夜相约
梅兰妮
你好
Hi.
诺拉 很高兴你打来了
Hey, Nora. Glad you called.
不 我今晚没安排
No, I'm not doing anything tonight.
英格丽随时可以抹除你
Ingrid can erase you at any time.
除非别人帮你付款
Unless someone else takes over the payments.
老实说 你妈妈付不起这笔钱
Which, frankly, your mother can't afford.
萨姆 那2G区的状态呢 那是随附随走的吗
Sam, what about 2Gig status? Isn't that pay-as-you-go?
对 如果你没钱了
Yeah. I mean, if you run out of money,
他们随时可以把你冷冻 直到钱到账
they can always freeze you until more cash is added.
你为什么不试试新闻上说的那个彼岸国呢
Why don't you try this Freeyond that's in the news?
你穷得够格了
You're broke enough to qualify.
不 一定得是湖景
No, it's got to be Lakeview.
继续做梦吧
Dream on.
拜 薇芙
Bye, Viv.
好了 我们还有其他选择吗
Okay, what are our other options?
我可以跟萨姆来一发
I could give Sam a roll in the hay.
他也就暗示了五次吧
He only hinted at it five times.
妈 不要
Ew, Mom, no.
那詹米呢 他肯定有钱
What about Jamie? He must have money.
即使是借款
Even as a loan.
他不回我电♥话♥
He's not returning my calls.
我不明白 他是你最好的朋友
I don't understand that. He was your best friend.
有一点是确定的
Well, one thing's for sure.
你不能跟英格丽分手 除非你有计划了
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表