剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
- What do you know? - Nothing.
-除非你想带我回... -不不不
- Unless you want to take me back... - No, no, no, no.
我是被谋杀的吗
Was I murdered?
快告诉 我你知道些什么 告诉我
Tell me! What do know? Tell me.
英格丽
Ingrid!
天哪
Oh, God.
彩蛋位置
湖景码头
大家都在地上四处找寻
There's a lot of people looking on the ground all over the place.
我知道 复活节彩蛋一般都藏在那儿 灌木丛里
Yeah. I know. That's where people hide Easter eggs. Under a bush.
可能当所有的鸡
Well, maybe when all the chickens
都在同一灌木丛里啄食的时候
are pecking under the same bush,
聪明的鸡会去水边
the smart chicken pecks by the water.
什么鬼 能让我自己好好找 行吗
What the fuck? Just let me look, okay?
你帮我还是害我呢 阿丽莎
Helping or hurting, Aleesha!
丽莎
Leeshee,
丽莎 别再工作了
Leeshee, no more work.
把这个鬼东西关掉行吗
Turn this shit off, okay?
我们来吧台喝点酒 或许来点子弹杯的
Come to the bar, we'll have a drink, maybe do some shots,
威士忌 伏特加
some whiskey, vodka.
你喜欢喝龙舌兰吗 杜松子酒呢
Do you like tequila, do you like gin?
嗨起来吧
Come on and party.
我无法相信
Oh, I can't believe this.
英格丽知道些什么
Ingrid knows something,
但她不敢告诉我到底发生了什么
but she's too scared to tell me what it is.
我需要恢复我的记忆
I need those memories back.
我爱的人可能会有危险
People I love could be in danger.
今天早上 信息技术部说大家在更新时
Well, this morning, I.T. made a big deal about
会处于睡眠状态
everyone being asleep during the update.
它似乎会重置记忆调整
Apparently it resets memory adjustments.
所以我在想 假如我们那个时候让你醒着
So I'm thinking maybe if we keep you up,
它对你也会有相同的作用
you know, it would do the same.
恢复你被人封锁或者搅乱的记忆
It would restore any memories anybody blocked or fucked with.
行 你确定一定能恢复吗
Okay. Are you sure that's what would happen?
我不确定
No.
这只是个猜测 但是个合理的猜测
It's a guess, but it's a good guess.
好吧
Okay.
我愿意冒这个险
Yeah, I'll risk it.
那行 我需要你今晚让我醒着
All right, I need you to keep me up tonight.
我得知道到底早我身上发生了什么
I need to know what happened to me.
好 我只需要做些准备
Okay. I-I just need to set some stuff up.
好的 不 等下
All right. Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我也有些好消息
There's some good news, too.
我跟她分手了
Um, I broke up with her.
所以说...
So...
对了 我还给你准备了一份冬日礼物
Oh, um, and I got you a Winter present.
我没什么钱
Um, I don't have any money,
于是 我亲手做了这份礼物
so, uh, I mean, I made it.
这是
This is, uh,
湖岸的一颗卵石
a pebble from the lakeshore
我第一次逗笑你就在那里
when I made you laugh for the first time.
然后 这个是卵石附近的一片羽毛
And, uh, this is a feather that was close to the pebble...
我没有太多可选空间 这真愚蠢
I didn't have a lot to work with. This is stupid.
不 我很喜欢
No, I love it.
给你
Here.
等一下
Oh, hang on.
触觉手套
Sensation gloves.
我能真正的感触到
I can really feel it.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
我给你也准备了礼物
Oh, I got you something, too.
酷
Cool.
不 你还不懂
No, you don't get it.
这是个图标
It's an icon.
我从信息技术部的小哥那里偷来的
I stole it from one of the I.T. guys.
他们在系统里时会用它
They use it when they're in the system.
这个可以暴露编码 你看
It exposes the code. See?
或许你可以用它来改善情况
Yeah, maybe you can use it to make things better.
那太好了 谢谢你
That's awesome. Thank you.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这是我第一次感触到你
I just felt you for the first time.
真实地
For real.
感觉
That's, um...
真好
Really nice.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 走吧
Okay. Okay, go, go.
那行 今晚见
Okay. All right. I'll see you tonight.
你把码头上所有地方都找遍了吗
Did you look everywhere on that thing?
当然了
Yes. Duh.
要不休息下
Maybe take a load off
坐上翻转过来的苹果板条箱
and have a seat on the upturned apple crate.
没时间了 我要赢
No time! I'm in it to win it.
休息下 坐上那个了无新意的板条箱
Take a load off and sit down on the obvious crate.
别再奇奇怪怪的了 不要打扰我
Stop being weird and leave me alone!
天哪
God!
是的 是的 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
新闻报道棒极了 不是吗
I mean, the-the coverage has been terrific, hasn't it?
彼岸国火遍全国了
Freeyond is trending all over the country.
不 我觉得进展非常顺利
No, I think it's shaping up beautifully.
不不 我觉得我们可以放松
No, no. I think we can relax.
失陪一下 你是怎么了
Uh, excuse me. What the hell's going on back there?
没什么 爸爸
Oh, nothing, Dad!
很抱歉打断你
I'm sorry to bother you
重要又宝贵的工作
while you're doing your important, precious work.
我等下再给你回电♥话♥
You know what? I'm gonna have to call you back.
我只不过是被甩了
Only, I've just been dumped.
不能说我没有料到
Well, can't say I didn't predict that.
叫你的女仆来打扫干净
Your maid is cleaning that up.
你去叫她
Make her.
你真是太孩子气了
Oh, you are such a baby!
-是啊 一个小孩 -没错
- Yes, a baby. - Yeah.
是谁听到你们俩密谋
Who heard what you two were planning
溜回车里把设置调成"保护乘坐者"的
and snuck back into the car and changed it to "protect occupant."
是这个孩子
This baby did that.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
是你
You.
是啊 真对不起 爸爸
Yeah, I'm really sorry, Daddy.
我太爱他了 他伤透了我
I love him so much and he broke my heart.
该动真格的了
The gloves are off now.
爸爸
Daddy...
我觉得对你来说会是件好事
I think this is gonna be really great for you.
我从没提起 因为我不想影响你
I never said anything, because I didn't want to influence you,
但我从没喜欢过英格丽
but I never liked Ingrid.
真的吗 天哪 你隐藏得真好
Really? God, you hid it so well.
看起来我们的找彩蛋赢家诞生了
And it looks like we have an egg hunt winner.
戴维·乔克
David Choak.
真棒 他需要这笔钱
That's good. He needs it.
我勒个去
Oh, for fuck's sake.
谢谢你 露西
Thank you, Lucy.
这可真是个冬日奇迹
This is truly a Winter's Day miracle.
我父亲经常说
My father always said,
"天道酬富
"Heaven showers its bounty on the prosperous,
富足之人最值得祂的恩惠"
and the wealthy are the most worthy of His grace."
这是给你的 父亲
This is for you, Father.
还有一千美元给我的天使
And a thousand bucks to my angel.
真不错
Not bad.
这次更新最好让我长大点
I better get bigger in this update
不然我就要杀了我妈
or I'm gonna kill my mom.
也许某人的情感需要更成熟一点
Hey, maybe someone needs to get a little bigger emotionally.
我可不会为这个多付钱
I'm not paying extra for that.
等等 还没完呢
Wait, there's more.
我希望这次更新完能有苹果酥面派
I hope there's apple Brown Betty after the update.
那就太棒了
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表