剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
走了 走了
Come on. Come on.
你想要黑进
How would you like to hack
活人的腕式手♥机♥摄像头吗
into a living person's wrist phone camera?
十秒一百个硬币
Ten seconds for 100 coins.
有意思
Interesting.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我已经看过一百家不同的性♥爱♥机器人商店
I've seen 100 different sex bot shops,
-你就像去这里吗 -好的
- and this is where you want to go? - Okay.
可以黑进詹米·阿帕兹的摄像头吗
How 'bout Jamie Arpaz,
我以前的生意伙伴
my old business partner?
2135&
2-1-3-5, ampersand sign,
7-5-3-2-8-1-9-2.
所以 你看 最好的部分是
So, you see, the best part is,
设计不花钱
the design costs nothing
因为上载体会建造自己的房♥子
because the uploads build their own homes.
-怎么建 -正如乔什所说
- How? - As Josh said,
我的软件是独一无二的
my software is unique
并且独家开♥发♥
and proprietary.
他想干什么
What is he up to?
我们还有12分钟 快走
We got 12 minutes left. Let's roll.
那小孩呢
Where's the kid?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
他刚刚就在这儿 迪兰
He was right here. Dylan?
迪兰
Dylan?!
天哪 我不敢相信你的天使居然会信任你
Man, I can't believe your angel trusted you.
-迪兰 迪兰 -迪兰 迪兰
- Dylan! Dylan! - Dylan! Dylan!
你好 访客
Hello, visitor.
病人正接受慢性肺炎雾化治疗
The patient is suffering from chronic vape lung.
没有传染性
Noncontagious.
安东尼先生
Mr. Antony,
我们决不能再这样见面了
we simply can't keep meeting like this.
很快就不需要了
Well, I don't think we will be much longer.
爸 别这样
Dad, come on.
我不想像你妈去世那样 欠下一大笔账
I don't want to run up a-a stack of bills like when Mom died.
都没办法让你上大学
Y-You had to skip college.
你能想象我成为一名律师吗
Can you imagine me as a lawyer?
当然 那是你的梦想
Yeah. It was your dream.
你一连三个万圣节都扮成了格洛里亚·奥雷德
You went as Gloria Allred three Halloweens in a row.
律师 专为高知名度的人打官司 尤其女性当事人
我只希望你能快乐
I just want you to be happy.
感觉我的人生都是痛苦和不幸
It's been nothing but sickness and crap for too long.
我们现在还在这儿
We're still here.
一起活着
Together. Right now.
我就很开心
That makes me happy.
我不想让你一个人孤零零地活在这个世上
Oh, I hate to leave you alone.
如果你上载人生 我就不会孤单了
Well, you wouldn't if you uploaded.
我看过那广♥告♥
Oh, I've seen the commercial.
我约会了
I go on dates.
遇见了一个可能是我喜欢的人
I mean, there's a guy I might like.
好了
Okay.
现在还什么进展都没有 我们只是朋友
There's nothing yet. We're just friends.
我们算是远距离关系
It's kind of long-distance.
有多远
How long-distance?
很远很远
Long.
他是干什么的
What's he do?
计算机领域的
He's in computers.
他支持你吗
Is he there for you?
我是说 你真的可以依靠他吗
I mean, can you really count on the guy?
当然
Yeah.
我觉得可以
I think I can.
-迪兰 -迪兰
- Dylan! - Dylan!
迪兰
Dylan!
-我靠 -迪兰
- Fuck! - Dylan!
迪兰
Dylan?!
你怎么能带个孩子来这儿
How could you have brought a child here?
你脑子有问题吧
What is wrong with you?
迪兰
Dylan!
迪兰 迪兰
Dylan?! Dylan?!
迪兰
Dylan?!
那里 那里 那里
There. There, there, there. There.
你没告诉我这会很疼啊
You didn't tell me this would hurt.
想要毛发长在你想要的地方
You want hair where you were telling me,
最好别动
you better hold still.
-迪兰 我们现在得走了 -等一下
- Hey, Dylan, we got to go. Now. - In a minute.
不行 现在就走 你还可以有半个文身
No, now. You'll just have half a tattoo.
这不是文身
It's not a tattoo.
-这是青春期催化剂 -什么
- It's a puberty power-up. - A what?
这他妈是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
只是一些让他的化身变成熟的编码
Just some code to age up his avatar.
我从顶级俄♥罗♥斯♥黑客那里搞到的
I got it off a top-notch Russian hacker.
下次他睡着后
Next time he falls asleep,
醒来就会有成人的器官 完成了
he'll wake up with adult parts. And... done.
太好了 我们离被抹除只有一步之遥
Great. Okay, we are one ping away from annihilation.
-快走 -600脸书天秤币
- Come on. - 600 Facebook Libras.
这讨厌的裤子
Stupid pants.
好了
Great. Okay.
看着吧 夜夜相约里的女孩会和我交朋友的
Hey, see if those Nitely girls have a friend for me!
-当保姆吗 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Like a babysitter? - You motherfucker!
三楼
上载室
电子烟室
低温室
骨密度诊室
出口
食堂在那边
Cafeteria's that way.
其实我想问个关于扫描仪的问题
Oh, actually, I had a question about scanners.
这些机器有没有误伤过人的记忆
Do these machines ever damage memories by accident?
从没有过 它们...
Never. They're, uh...
真的很非常棒
glorious, really.
如果你把松鼠放进机器
You can watch the life of a squirrel beat for beat
你可以看到松鼠生活的一点一滴
if you put one in this machine.
倒不是说我有试过
Not that I ever have.
如果我说我恰好知道一位上载者
Uh, what if I happen to know, uh,
他的记忆损坏了呢
an upload with damaged memories?
那一定不是机器的原因
Then it wouldn't be the machine's fault.
而是设计化身的人的问题
It's always whoever designed the avatar.
那些低工资的小丑 他们总是搞砸
Those low-wage clowns, they mess up all the time.
其实 我就是制♥造♥化身的人
Well, actually, I made the avatar.
还有其他可能的原因吗
Are there any other possibilities?
某个地方的某个人
Somebody somewhere is probably...
可能是想搞鬼吧
up to some kind of fuckery.
那我可以做些什么来修复记忆吗
Well, is there anything I can do to fix the memories?
我试过记忆重装 我也得到了一些
I used .Mem Restore, and I got a couple watchable.
记忆重装
Mem Restore.
你为什么不直接把钱扔进马桶里
Why not just throw your money directly down the toilet?
唯一不是垃圾的消费者应用就是"记忆增强机"
The only consumer app that isn't shit is Memboost Turbo.
我有一张下载卡 你可以拿去用
I have a download card you can use.
任何设备上都能用
It'll work on any device.
多谢
Oh, thanks.
你确定
Are you sure?
当然 刚刚是我这些年最长的一次交谈
Of course. This is the longest conversation I've had in years.
快跑
Go!
兄弟们等等我
Guys!
好了 小睡时间到
Oh. Oh, okay. Nap time.
我把他放到他自己的房♥间
I'll drop him off at his room.
别耽误太长时间
Don't be long.
这是你的酒店通行卡
Here's your hotel level pass
在4006层
for 4006.
我在吧台等你
Meet you at the bar.
别换你的紧身牛仔裤
And don't change out of the skinny jeans.
你看起来帅呆了
You look amazing.
得了吧
Stop.
你真这么想
You think so?
你一定精疲力尽了吧 小家伙
Yeah, you're all tuckered out, huh, buddy?
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表