剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
You can't break up with Ingrid until you have a plan.
我必须得分 我不是牛郎
I have to, okay. I'm not a gigolo.
我想保留点尊严呢
I'm trying to act with some integrity.
尊严算个屁
Screw integrity.
我为了让你活着 都想跟律师滚床单了
I was about to sleep with a lawyer to keep you alive.
抱歉
Sorry.
尊严很好
Integrity is cool.
詹米·阿帕兹
Jamie Arpaz.
我是詹米 你知道该怎么做
This is Jamie. You know what to do.
兄弟
Bro, um...
我不想提这茬 但我基本算是
I hate to bring this up, but I'm pretty much
湖景的流浪汉了
the Lakeview equivalent of homeless.
而不知怎的 我们整个公♥司♥都归你了
And somehow you ended up with our whole company.
我没说你坑了我 但是...
I'm not saying that you fucked me, but, um...
我需要帮助
I could use a hand.
打给我 好吗 我需要谈谈
So call me back, all right? I need to talk.
不确定你现在在哪
Not sure where you are right now.
也许你去热带地区过冬日周末了
Maybe you go somewhere tropical for Winter Weekend.
你在这么短时间里突飞猛进
You've come a long way in a short time.
打给你的老搭档
Just... call your old partner.
你不喜欢吗
You didn't like it? No?
你们想要点猪包毯吗
Hi. Would you care for some pigs in a blanket?
-不了 谢谢 -真的吗 这是我的特色菜
- No, thanks. - Really? It's my specialty.
-要猪包毯吗 -不 谢谢
- Pigs in a blanket? - No, thank you.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Okay.
太好了 你来了
Good, you're here.
你喜欢我的围巾吗
Hey, you like my scarf?
更新8.9版
光是装饰 可能就花了五百万
Probably cost five mil for the drapes alone.
这些不是真的 白♥痴♥
They're not real, idiot.
-英格丽在哪 -她没来吗
- Where's Ingrid? - She's not here?
-你告诉她了吗 -还没
- Have you told her? - Not yet.
大家好 湖景居民们和贵宾们
Greetings, Lakeview residents and honored guests,
那些我们希望有朝一日成为湖景居民的贵宾
who we hope will someday be Lakeview residents.
但也别太早来了
But maybe not too soon.
为了庆祝更新暨冬日派对
To celebrate the update/Winter party,
我们将举♥行♥一场寻找彩蛋活动
we will have an egg hunt.
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Yes! Yes!
在湖景的某处藏了一颗蛋
There is an egg hidden somewhere here in Lakeview,
找到它的人将能得到一百万的湖景货币
and whoever finds it will get a million Lakeview bucks
以及一千美金
and a thousand real bucks
给他们的天使
for their angel.
不许作弊 天使们
No cheating, Angels!
我们会发现的
We'll know.
去吧 找到彩蛋
So, go on, find that egg.
会在哪呢
Where could it be?
你看桌子底下了吗
Did you look under the table?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 快动啊
Motherfucker, move!
我有学生贷款呢 而彭斯大学
I have student loans, and Pence University
想拿到他们的钱 快去
wants their money, go!
-分头找 -如果我找到了 我可以当你的金主
- Split up? - If I find this, I can be your sugar daddy,
你就可以摆脱英格丽的账户了
and you can get off Ingrid's account.
我的金主
My sugar daddy?
没什么奇怪的 我只是想不到更好的词
Nothing weird, I just don't know a better term for it.
我去湖边找找
I'm gonna look out by the lake.
-我有预感 -好了好了
- I have a hunch. - All right, all right.
我去休息间找 妈
Uh, I'll check the lounge. Mom,
拉里舅舅 咱们加油找吧
Uncle Larry, let's find this thing.
-好 -好了 快去
- Yeah. - All right, go, go, go.
你在这呢
There you go.
我找到了
I got it!
那是个橄榄球
Oh, it's a fucking football.
妈 祝我好运
Mom, wish me luck.
-如果我是颗蛋 我会在哪呢 -继续找
- If I were an egg, where would I be? - Keep looking.
有人要猪包毯吗
Pigs in a blanket?
你们想要点猪包毯吗
Do you guys want some pigs in a blanket?
你想吃猪包毯吗
Will you eat a pigs in a blanket?
还没亲够
Huh, more of that.
等下
Yeah, in a, in a sec.
好的
Oh. Oh, okay.
搞什么 伙计 我知道我们在
What the hell, man? I know we fought about
生意的方向上有分歧 但是
where to take the business, but, I mean,
为什么我的记忆都被删除了
why are my memories deleted?
你为什么躲着我
W-Why are you avoiding me?
你是不是接受了什么交易 把我踢出局
Did you cut some kind of deal to push me out
这样你就能把公♥司♥卖♥♥给彼岸国了
so you could sell the company to Freeyond?
你♥他♥妈♥谋杀了我吗
Did you fucking murder me?
我没谋杀你
I didn't murder you.
我跟你女友睡了
I hooked up with your girl,
但我没谋杀你 那太疯狂了
but I didn't murder you, that's crazy.
等等 什么
Whoa, whoa, wait. What?
你讨厌英格丽
You hate Ingrid.
对
Yeah.
对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
有一晚 我去了她家
One night, I went over to her place
过了夜
and-and stayed over.
然后她想明白了 就把我踢了
Then she came to her senses and threw me out.
老兄
Dude...
我知道 我知道
I know! I know.
该死
Damn.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
如果我不是这么需要借款
If I didn't need a loan so bad,
我现在就会挂了电♥话♥
I'd have hung up by now.
我在银行里有三千块钱
Look, I got three grand in the bank.
本来打算升级服务器的 我们也迫切需要
I was gonna upgrade our servers, and we fucking need it,
但我会把钱给你
but I'll give it to you.
是吗 好吧
Yeah? Okay.
我拿这笔钱能在2G区生活几个月
I can live in 2Gig for a couple months with that.
不过我们还没扯平
We're not even, though.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我最近一直感觉很愧疚
I've been feeling really guilty about it lately, man.
很好 如果奥斯卡·梅耶尔搞清了下载
Good. If Oscar Mayer ever figures out the whole download thing,
我就会回去收拾你
I'm gonna come back and kick your ass.
好啊
I'd like that.
好的
Okay.
内森·布朗将转为2G状态
布朗先生
Mr. Brown.
今天是我最后一晚 明早我就退房♥
It's my last night. I'll be checking out in the morning.
用我把你的包都扔进数据流吗
Oh. Shall I throw your bags into the torrent?
不 我要搬去2G区
Uh, no. I'm moving down to 2Gigs,
所以你直接搬到那就行
so you can just move them there.
自己搬吧
Move them yourself.
宝贝 你猜怎么着
Hey, babe. Guess what?
我要把你的补助提高十个点
I'm upping your allowance ten percent.
冬日快乐
Happy Winter Day.
听着 我可以让你一直为我付账
Look, I could let you keep paying for me,
但我的感觉改变了
but my feelings have changed.
这样对你我都不公平
It wouldn't be fair to you or to me.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道你从哪找到的这副新的尊严 但...
I don't know where you got this new dignity, but...
这让我欲♥火♥焚身
it's making me hot.
停下
Stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
宝贝 你不明白
Baby, you don't understand.
我得成为你扫描的主人 来保护你
I have to be the owner of your scan, to protect you.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
有人想让你出局
People want you out of the way.
因为你知道或者说你曾经知道的事
Because of what you know, or what you knew.
等等 你在说什么
Hold on, what are you talking about?
你也参与其中吗
Are you in on this?
-你知道些什么 -我一无所知
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表