剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
放松
Yeah, just chill.
-我不想跟你说话 -等等
- I don't want to talk to you. - Wait, w...
重拨
Redial.
拜托 求你别挂
Hey, please, please, please don't hang up.
你在浪费我的套餐
You're wasting my data plan.
很好
Good.
干什么
What?
我记得你
I do remember you.
我记得我们度过的每一刻
I remember every moment we had together,
每个好玩 刺♥激♥
every fun, exciting,
有趣 愚蠢的时刻
interesting, silly moment.
我记得昨晚
And I remember last night.
好吧
Okay.
我还记得
I... also remember that...
我曾是个
I used to be...
人♥渣♥
a bit of a piece of shit
以及
and that, um...
我坑了詹米
I screwed over Jamie,
而不是被他坑
not the other way around.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw.
我只是对自己很失望
I'm just so fucking disappointed in myself.
我不敢面对你
I couldn't stand to face you.
诺拉 我真的很抱歉
Nora, I'm, I'm really sorry.
我之前很喜欢你
I really liked you.
我也很喜欢你
I really like you, too.
我知道
I know.
可是
But, see,
因为我很喜欢你
it's because that I-I really like you
一想到要开始一段感情
that... the idea of starting something and, uh...
而你像对待你最好朋友那样对待我
you treating me the way you treated your best friend,
我
I...
我不知道我能不能克服这问题
I don't know if I could get over that.
我或许会因此心碎
I could get broken by that.
再说我们
What are the odds
能成功走下去的机会又有多大
that this would've worked out between us anyway?
跟上载体交往
Dating an upload,
从一开始就是幻象
it was an illusion to begin with.
结果还是一个幻象中的幻象
Then it turned out to be an illusion of an illusion.
上载需要运气
It takes luck to upload,
但我并不来自运气的世界
and I don't come from luck.
坚持你自己
Just stick to your own, you know?
我想2G区反正也不会有天使服务
I guess 2Gigs don't get angel service anyway.
前门打开
怪了
That's weird.
内森·布朗
拒绝 接受
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yeah, I do.
我的窗户怎么打开这么多
Why is my window open so much?
该死
Shit.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
诺拉
Nora.
诺拉
Nora!
好吧
All right.
你在哪 你在哪
Where are you? Where are you?
谢天谢地 有个变♥态♥在追我
Oh, thank God. Okay, there's a creep following me.
-你能帮我吗 -让我来 快跑
- Can you help me? - I got you. I got you. Run.
伙计 慢点 你不想...
Hey, buddy, just slow down. You don't want to do...
起来 雪莉
Get up, Shelley.
我给你钱不是让你睡觉的
I'm not paying you to nap.
重拨上一个号♥码
Uh, redial last number.
现在不是时候
Not a great time!
-他就在你后面 -我知道
- He's right behind you. - I'm aware of that.
谢谢 你能报♥警♥吗
Thank you. Can you call the police?
不 来不及了
No, not enough time.
救我
Help me!
我在努力
I'm trying!
好 有栋办公楼
All right, there's a... There's an office building
里面有一排电梯 大约在半个街区之外
with a bank of elevators, about a half a block.
罗布林街1800号♥
1800 Roebling.
进电梯 坐到二楼
Get in the elevator. Take it to the second floor.
确保他不要进入你的电梯
Make sure he does not get in your elevator.
你是谁
Hey, who are you?
你为什么要这么做 我照他们说的做了
Why are you doing this? I did everything they asked.
真变♥态♥
Oh, that is sick.
你安全了 他不会跟踪你了
You're safe. He's not gonna follow you.
我出来了 我出来了
I'm out. I'm out.
我真希望我能在那
I just wish I was there.
我好想抱着你
I just want to hold you so badly.
我也是
Me, too.
我是说过去的你 我也不知道
I mean the old you. I-I don't know.
更新之前的
Pre-update.
我也是
Me, too.
你在第一天就用完了1.9G
You used up 1.9 gigs on day one?
老天 你不适合这种生活
Jesus, this life is not for you.
我不得不打几通电♥话♥
I had to make some calls.
希望是值得的
I hope it was worth it.
很值得
It was.
嘘 老兄
Shh, dude.
这个月剩下时间都坐在那吧
Just sit there for the rest of the month.
你不能做别的事了
You can't do nothing else.
内森原来是个混♥蛋♥
Nathan turned out to be an asshole.
他救了你的命
Well, he saved your life.
我也会救他或者任何人
And I would do the same for him, or anybody.
我不会因此就得爱上他
I don't owe him love for that.
我知道
I know.
但我直觉说他是个好人
But my gut says he's a good guy.
你和天使共事
I mean, you work with angels.
也许你发现内森只是个有缺陷的真人
Maybe you're finding out that Nathan's just a real person with flaws.
不 比那还糟 爸爸
No, it was worse than that, Dad.
我以为他是想要帮助他人
I thought he was trying to help people,
但他为了钱卖♥♥掉了他的梦想
but he sold his dream for money,
然后有人想掩盖此事而把他杀了
and then got murdered to cover it up.
也许吧
Maybe.
这说不通
Doesn't add up to me.
凯纳曼权力没那么大
Kannerman is not that powerful.
他找了你办公室里的人删除记忆
I mean, he had people in your office deleting memories,
然后在纽约雇了职业杀手
and some sort of professional assassin in New York?
那人也去了洛杉矶
That guy was in L.A., too.
不 肯定没这么简单
No, must be more to the story.
我看到了每段被篡改的记忆
I saw every tampered memory.
他把代码偷偷给凯纳曼
Him sneaking code to Kannerman.
和詹米吵架 那个对他车动手脚的人
Fighting with Jamie, the guy who fucked with his car.
他们彼此之间都有联♥系♥
They all connect.
有人刚派了一个人
I mean, somebody just sent a guy
闯进我的公♥寓♥来杀我
to break into my apartment and kill me.
我讨厌他们知道你的住处
I hate that they know where you live.
小诺
Noni...
我有些在反科技运动中很有声望的朋友
I have some friends that are big in the Ludd movement.
什么 爸
What? Dad!
我得打几个电♥话♥ 但我可以让你躲到山上
I have to make some calls, but I can hide you in the mountains
住在一个完全断网的房♥子里
in a house completely off the grid.
可内森只存在于网上
But Nathan is only on the grid.
那你和他之间到底完没完
Well, is it over with him or not?
只有声音
Voice only?
-你旁边有人吗 -没有
- Are you with someone? - No.
听着 我和我爸谈了这事
Okay, look, my dad and I talked about it,
我们觉得还没完
and we don't think this is over.
凯纳曼背后有人
Someone's behind Kannerman,
不管是谁 他们都有很多资源
and whoever it is has a lot of resources.
你也算不上是坏人了
You're not the bad guy here so much.
-你也是受害者之一 -嗯
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表