剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表
Possibly.
等等 你知道什么
Wait. What do you know?
你确定他邀请你了吗
Well, are you sure you're invited?
他的葬礼十分钟后不就开始了吗
Doesn't his funeral start in ten minutes?
是啊 我们今天得早点结束了
Yeah. We got to cut it short today.
天使
Angel!
新来的内森住哪个房♥间
What room is Nathan New Guy in?
哪个内森 内森·格林斯坦吗
Which Nathan? Nathan Greenstein?
-可能吧 新来的内森 -10440
- Sure, Nathan New Guy. - 10440.
天哪 不对 天使
Ew, God, no! Angel!
怎么了 新来的年轻内森
What? Young Nathan New Guy!
-有趣的那个 内森·布朗吗 -对
- Oh, the chisely one? Uh, Nathan Brown? - Yes!
你就没想过先管好你自己的事吗
Oh, well, have you considered minding your own damn business?
我不能因为你一直问我
I cannot keep giving you information just because you...
我没时间听你废话
I don't have time for this bullshit.
-一星 -就告诉你这些信息
- One star! - ask me for the information.
-天使主管 -等等 你不用
- Angel supervisor! - Wait, no, no, no, you don't have to...
-你不用这样 -你好
- You don't have to... - Hi.
我的傻♥逼♥天使又犯傻了 我要知道我的挚友
My dumb angel is sucking again. I need the room of
内森·布朗的房♥间号♥
my close friend and confidante, Nathan Brown.
要是不告诉我 我就立马跳进数据流
I will throw myself into the torrent right now if I don't get it;
她就让我感觉这么难受
that's how frustrating she's making this whole process.
谢谢你的反馈 我来帮助你
Thank you for your feedback. I can assist you.
内森·布朗住在10556房♥间
Nathan Brown is in 10556.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're so welcome.
天哪 我差点因为你自杀
Jesus Christ, I almost killed myself because of you.
你说这话的时候
You know, when you say that,
-其实已经没有任何意义了 所以 -该死
- it doesn't really have a meaning anymore, so... - Damn it.
他已经过去了 而且看起来很帅气
He's already heading over, and he looks fantastic.
天使 正装选择
Angel, formal suit options.
太平间
别忘了抬起下巴 好吗
Don't forget to keep your chin up, okay?
嗨 希望你喜欢礼品袋
Hi. Enjoy the gift bags.
英格丽
Ingrid.
你超越了自己
You outdid yourself.
请允许我说 丧服很衬你
And may I say, mourning suits you.
德里克 内森真的很期待见到你
Aw, Derek. Nathan's really looking forward to seeing you.
这套西装不错
That's a... that's a nice suit.
你很快就会恢复的
Hey, you are gonna bounce back so fast.
你真是个坚强的女人
You're such a strong woman.
你把他留在那里要花多少钱
How much is it costing you to keep him up there?
好奇问问 别误解我
Just curious. I mean... Don't get me wrong,
我很喜欢他 很喜欢他 为了他我能付出一切
I love the guy. Love the guy. I'd do anything for him.
但是 你知道你还有更好的选择 对吧
But, uh, you know you can do better. Right?
-对吧 -好吧
- Right? - Okay.
我记得那个
Oh, yeah, I remember that.
那是我的最佳五大发型之一
That was one of my top five haircuts.
我岂能错过
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
什么 等等 又怎么了
Hey. What? Wait, what now?
你需要点时间吗 准备好了告诉我
Do you need a minute? On your count, you let me know.
你是来参加葬礼的
You're here for the funeral.
其实这一切都是我女朋友计划好的
Actually, my girlfriend kind of planned the whole thing and...
她不想搞得太热闹
she's trying to keep it pretty small.
选择猫咪
什么
What?
拜托 我不想这么早在我们的友谊里
Come on! Look, man, I didn't want to play the vet card
就提到我是退伍军人的事
this early in our best friendship,
但我是当过兵的
but I wore my dress blues.
这点我没意见
Yeah, I'm not gonna argue with that.
-我们进去吧 -太好了
- Let's do this. - Yes!
-你叫卢克对吧 -是的
- And, Luke? - Yes.
好
Cool.
内森
Nathan.
很遗憾你死了
I'm so sorry about your death.
但我很喜欢你的裤子
And so pleased about your britches.
真心希望这种风格能永远流行下去
I do hope that style returns permanently.
谢谢你来 米尔德丽德
Well, thanks for coming, Mildred...
她是谁
Who is that?
英格丽的奶奶
Ingrid's grandmother.
她一百岁了
Yeah, she a hundred years old.
但她很性感 对吗
Okay, but, like, she's hot, right?
有一种经济大萧条的感觉
Something about that Great Depression vibe,
就像是她为了一罐汤 什么都愿意做
like she'd do anything for a can of soup.
嗯
Yeah.
北丘三一教堂
北丘三一教堂葬礼
下午六点 妮可·米勒
晚上八点 内森·布朗
晚上十点 伊芙琳·琼斯
英格萝·撒克逊
Ing-lo Saxon.
我的小布朗
My Brownie. Hi.
-抱歉 -没事 和我爸妈打个招呼吧
- Sorry. - It's okay. Just say hi to my folks.
谢谢两位来
Hey, guys. Thanks for coming.
我们很喜欢湖景
Well, we love Lakeview
毕竟我们都是霍里森家族的成员
and we are a Horizen family, after all.
三代无限数据
Three generations of unlimited data.
杰克 你的头发今天看起来真干净
Yeah. Jack, your hair looks really clean today.
妈妈帮我洗了
Mommy washed it.
好
All right.
"内森啊" 我都不认识他
Nath-him? I barely knew him.
混♥蛋♥ 大佬 怎样
D-bag. D-money. What's...
-我了个去 我忘了 -是的
- Fuck me. I forgot. - Yeah.
你已经死了 你好吗
You're dead, man. What's up?
我也来玩一下
I'll take some of that action.
詹米和你在一起吗
Hey, man, is Jamie with you?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
我去接他 他放我鸽子
I-I went to pick him up and he flaked on me.
说他有很多工作要做
Said he had too much work to do,
-说你留给他一个烂摊子 -不是
- said you left him "in a jam." - No.
他都不回我电♥话♥
He's not returning my calls.
等等
Hold on.
妈
Mom.
你看起来好真实
You look so real.
真的是我 妈
I am real, Mom.
我看着你爆头了
Well, I watched your head burn off.
好吧
Okay.
东西好吃吗
How's the food?
这是最好的地方
That's the best part.
我们每天都可以吃枫糖培根甜甜圈当早餐
We get to eat maple bacon doughnuts for breakfast every day.
我从来没吃过
I've never had one of those.
记得我在你耳朵边变魔术吗
Remember when I used to pull a quarter from your ear?
我现在做不了了 因为你在电子游戏里
I can't do that now, 'cause you're in a video game.
多么美好的一天
What a beautiful day
来庆祝我们亲爱的上载人内森·布朗
for the celebration of our dearly uploaded Nathan Brown.
由欧莱雅为您呈现
Brought to you by L'Oréal.
请欣赏由内森的记忆
Please enjoy a randomly generated slideshow
随机生成的幻灯片
of Nathan's own memories
以及在我上方的苹果手♥机♥图库
and iPhoto library on the screen above me.
周六 他吃了一块巧克力蛋糕
On Saturday, he ate through one slice of chocolate cake,
一个冰淇淋甜筒
one ice cream cone...
我的《汪汪队立大功》灯
My PAW Patrol lamp.
美国尼克儿童频道推出的动作冒险系列动画片
一片芝士 一块香肠切片
One slice of cheese, one slice of salami,
一根棒棒糖 一...
one lollipop, one...
马上回来
Be right back.
海浪是怎么回事
What's with the waves?
不知道
I don't know.
设置是这样的
It's a setting.
用来挡住裸体的
They-they use it to cover nudity.
这里也许是挡住他打飞机
Probably in this case, jerking off.
好极了
Perfect.
你是怎么认识内森的
How do you know Nathan?
我吗 我们是同事
Me? We... work together.
你呢
You?
工学院同学 卡内基·梅隆大学
剧集 | 上载新生 | 导航列表